Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.
-->

Post subject: Star Wars 3.5:The Real Phantom Menace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:34 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
The opening crawl:
http://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star ... 4c76b46fbb
I just wanted the music so yeah.
Here's the text:
Opening Crawl:
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far away…
WAR! War against the Jedi. Sheev Palpatine has finally revealed himself as Darth Sidious. Anakin Skywalker is now Darth Vader. Padme is hurt and is about to birth Luke and Leia.
Johnny Cade Palpatine is ready. To do whatever he needs to survive as he is the son of Padme and Sheev Palpatine.
Now, clones are attacking the Jedis and successfully killing most of them. Anakin Skywalker is killing every Jedi there. The Republic has fallen as Palpatine has all power.
As the clones are going after them, Obi-Wan and other Jedis have survived and other force users are still alive…………
So this is going to be very long. As you can see it is in the middle of two movies 3 and 4. Still you will see it may come as 4 depends on how long this goes.
HERE IS CHAPTER ONE
Chapter I:
A Day before the death of Padme and the births of her two children Leia and Luke.
Padme was in her normal clothes, the clothes comfortable enough for rest. Padme was recording a Holovideo.
“If you are reading this Johnny, you know I am giving childbirth and will be dying and died. And this will be the journal of my last days. You know who I am Johnny Cade Palpatine, your father’s son, the great Sheev Palpatine, and my great son. I find myself in another life-threatening childbirth. I was able to live the last time, but this time-. This time I fear that that I am going to die and you know how I almost did first. I don’t know how much I will be with you Johnny, I don’t know how much I have left. I will not take my own life. I will fight to the end for my death for you. But being that this is inevitable, I am going to have to fight for myself. I will die. Dear God, please, please let me do something worth something before I go. Please. Please let me put the world right for my future children and for Johnny once and for all.”
Padme finished and was hurting and fell on her bed in pain.
“Angel,” Anakin said in his calm voice from a Holocran in her pocket.
Anakin was in his Jedi Robe and Padme pretended to have no pain and said in a voice of almost no pain and outstanding love, “Yes, Ani. I hear you”
“You’re going to want to see this,” Anakin said, “I have finally done what must be done and what has to happen to the Jedi, angel.”
Padme struggles to get out of bed and looks at the Holonet and yelled loud enough for everyone in the galaxy to here, “Ahhh!!!!”
Jar Jar heard the scream and used his Zui Quan to get into the room first, as there was a small crowd getting into her room. Even though of the loud scream, the people were more concerned of what was happening on the Holonet. The news was so big everyone was too shocked to move or speak. And some now were scared for their lives. Jar Jar saw her in the room, on the floor looking in pain.
Jar Jar asked, “Yousa ok?”
“Yes, Jar Jar, I’m fine. What’s so big on the Holonet?” Padme said and then asked.
“Yousa not look it,” Jar Jar said looking at how she said the words in pain and Jar Jar awnsered her, “Jedis attack Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, your husband was able to kill themsa. Clones start to kill themsa.”
Padme then using all of her strength said in the lowest voice meant to be as loud as an elephant, “Jar Jar, you need to find my son Johnny Cade Jenkins, son of my first husband. He is-He is on Naboo.”
Padme then collapsed, and Jar Jar had her brought to an infirmary on Coruscant. Jar Jar for his own purposes went on a quest to find Johnny Cade Jenkins.
Meanwhile Obi-Wan on Geonosis.
Obi-Wan walking in circles still not believing what happened and seeing the Holonet he said to himself, “Can you believe this, Obi-Wan? Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader, Jedi Killer.”
Qui-Gon Jin’s spirit came and said, “Ben.”
However Obi-Wan continued, “Palpatine I get. The clones I get. I just for the life of me…”
“Really? You didn’t see this coming??” Qui-Gon asked with a look of disgust.
Obi-Wan then answered him with his whole self and anger, “No, Master, I did not.”
“Well, then Padawan you were really kidding yourself,” Qui-Gon said with the same look of disgust.
“I guess you are right Master,” Kenobi said as Qui-Gon disappeared and said to himself, “Does anyone know where Padme is? She really needs to see this.”
A half-hour later on Naboo
Jar Jar had finally gotten to Naboo even though he was in hyperspace on the Amidala. Jar Jar wasn’t a great pilot, but he sure knew how to fly. Plus, he knew he still had a target on his back because of what he did to Sidious. He went into the Sith Temple where he had met Palpatine. Jar Jar fell for his tricks and now he still didn’t get what he wanted. Still, Jar Jar did have something, he could wield the force. He learned how to fight with Palpatine something he had called Zui Quan fighting. Jar Jar had knowledge. And Jar Jar actually did some Jedi stuff as he found them more worthy of some knowledge. And he knew they had it. And unlike a Sith he meditated there and saw where Johnny was and went for him.
Johnny was in a cantina gambling off of some stolen money. Johnny knew he was going to win as he used the force to know he was going to win. He was going to leave after his twentieth win in a row and when he did he was confronted by some drunken betters. Johnny pulled out his blaster and when they didn’t stop committed a small massacre of about twenty betters. Johnny was running with his blaster and shot back. While running he killed another twenty. They shot back at him, but he didn’t care he knew how to dodge running in Zs. He killed more and more and finally killed the mob of drunken betters and anyone else on the side of the road.
Johnny went back to the bar and shot the rest of them there took his money and all of theirs. He was now somewhat rich. And this wasn’t Johnny first clean sweep. It was his twentieth sweep of the year. Johnny was a teen, but one of the most wanted people on the planet even though they didn’t know who committed the massacres. Even Padme didn’t know. So Johnny went back to the streets with his blaster ready.
Jar Jar was trying to find him. He asked people if they knew the name, but because they knew how dangerous he was didn’t answer. Jar Jar knew that they were right to think that, but he didn’t want them to do that. Jar Jar was a fast runner. He jumped everywhere trying to see if he could see Johnny. And then he did. Johnny was on the street in a poor man’s blanket. Jar Jar came to him.
“Yousa Johnny?” Jar Jar asked.
“Yes, how the *(censored)* did you know?” Johnny asked as he never gave his name and was on no camera ever.
“Mesa come for Padme, yousa mother,” Jar Jar stated.
“I’m picking up that I can trust you even if you are a Sith lord,” Johnny said, “You love my mother. I guess I have to trust you too. Let’s go in the Amidala and I will pilot, you well suck at flying.”
Jar Jar and Johnny got into the ship and Johnny once in hyperspace was there in less than a minute. Jar Jar was amazed as a drive that took him twenty minutes, Johnny already got there in a minute. Johnny did not fully trust Jar Jar, but Johnny was sure that he could kill Jar Jar if Johnny was attacked by Jar Jar. However Johnny trusted Jar Jar enough for his life.
Back to that time, Jar Jar found Johnny Cade Palpatine, Padme’s son. He rushed to the infirmary, even if Jar Jar was a Sith lord he had compassion for Padme. The total opposite of the Sith, but he had been kicked out of it by Palpatine. He also was mad at Palpatine at kicking out Maul too so he has some problems. Plus, Johnny trusted Jar Jar and Jar Jar trusted the teen.
Jar Jar found her and said, “Mesa find your son.”
Johnny immediately said, “Mom, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing is wrong son,” Padme answered with pain in her voice.
“What do wesa do? Wesa get you and the rest of us and wesa suit up and wesa confront him. Shut him down, ” Jar Jar asked and suggested.
“No,” Padme answered and then said angrily, “I am not going to hurt or go to--- after all we have been through, I am not going to attack my husband. Because I can’t go against him. Husband versus Wife over who knows what’s best for us? I am not doing it Jar Jar.”
“Well wesa have to do something. Hesa ruining everything the Republic has worked for. Every time hesa attacks a Jedi for the Sith...” Jar Jar said.
I know!!!” Padme said angrily, “I know, Jar Jar. But a fight like this is not right. All I was doing with Anakin is in vein. *(censored)* him.
Johnny rushed in and said, “Hey, mom that’s a bad word. The d-word isn’t suited for us today. If we don’t do anything we lose, but if we do well then we still lose.”
“Johnny, get the Amidala ready, we are going to have to get your stepfather to stop,” Padme said.
“Mom before you might die, who is my father?” Johnny asked.
“Your father is former Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine,” His mother awnsered.

A flashback of Jar Jar’s past
Jar Jar remembers himself as a young adult in his old dirty apartment house with his clothes pretty much everywhere. Jar Jar was about to leave Naboo. He was the town outcast, the town clown. He was hated by everyone. He was writing to his old friend, Sheev Palpantine as they were best friends as boys. The letter said this:
Dear Steve,
Mesa know that yousa and Mesa have not talked for a while. However can yousa please have a place for mesa. Mesa am an outcast and nobody likes mesa, Steve. Steve can yousa please help me? I need your help to get back on my feet and mesa needs yousa.
Your old friend,
Jar Jar
One week later
“Mesa get a letter,” Jar Jar screamed and then read his letter, “Dear Jar Jar, I have a nice place you can go. Go to the hideout we found when we were boys together. There is something I found and we can be there for now. Your old friend, Steve.
Jar Jar ran his way to the old hideout. It had some random writing on it. He could not read it because it was some ancient writing . Jar Jar didn’t care though as he knew his friend wouldn’t kill him. Well atleast he hoped so. Jar Jar went to the old hideout and by the time he got there he was exhausted. He saw Palpatine in a black robe. Sheev looked younger with dirty blond hair. He looked like a 20-year old. He knew his friend was older as he was 10 years older than him, but Jar Jar hadn’t seen him in years. Jar Jar was 20 so his friend was supposed to be thirty. This confused him.
Jar Jar said to Palpatine, “Why are wesa here, Steve.”
“Old friend, when we were boys remember finding this and searching the place
out,” Palpatine asked.
“Yes, Steve. That was a fun time. You opened it with yousa hand.” Jar Jar said and giggled.
“Well, old friend, this is the key to everything,” Palpatine said with an evil laugh, “Put your hand on the writing.”
Jar Jar put his hand on the ancient writing and the ground...
Well that is the end of the chapter. I am going to end it right there.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update

Post subject: Re: Star Wars 3.5:The Real Phantom Menace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:03 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Mets
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
don't quit your day job, kid

Post subject: Re: Star Wars 3.5:The Real Phantom Menace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:40 pm 
Ace
Ace

Favorite Team: Giants
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
There are a few contradictions in the narrative.

But this movie needs to be made.

Find a way, KPFC

...if you film it, they will see

BEN: "The ICHIRO is what gives a Jedi his powers."

VADER: "The power of this battle station is insignificant next to the power of the ICHIRO."

BEN(ghost): "May the ICHIRO be with you, always."