Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.
-->

Post subject: New To The Forum...
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:28 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Favorite Team: Yankees
Console '07: Sony PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Hello everyone! I'm very excited to be here. So I'll get to my whole story

I first played MLB power pros when it first came out in 2007. I loved this game, I mean it would be the only thing I would play. Then, I bought 2008. Again, another game I was just stuck to. I played both of them on and off until around 2010. After that, I really didn't play much, having liked MLB the show at that time. I actually gave both the power pro games away to a local charity as they needed some video games. Now, having played the show since 2010, it's an awesome game. However, power pros is something different. It just has that feel to it. Maybe it's because I played it when I was younger, idk, but it was and still is, the greatest baseball game I've ever played, even with the cartoon graphics. And just recently, I started to realize how much I needed it back. So I bought the game back at GameStop. It's still the great game it once was for me.

What I've been doing lately is YouTube. I play MLB the show and basketball games, and give tip videos and a whole bunch of other stuff, my YouTube name is gkoz31 (for those interested). Now having come back to power pros, I'm starting another YouTube channel, just solely for MLB power pros. I'm just gonna do it for the enjoyment I have over the game. Doing this, I hope that my channel will become popular enough that power pros may make a bit of a comeback, not much, but just to get more people back onto playing the game, as some people in this forum have done to me with their youtubes. So yea, I don't know what to call it yet, but hopefully soon stuff will start to be on it. I'll let you know what it's called.
Peace
Gkoz31

Post subject: Re: New To The Forum...
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:47 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Rangers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Welcome to the forums! I sold one of my games ('07 edition maybe?) for a while before buying another copy, so you're not alone on that :) Let me know if you have any questions about the game or the forum, I'll be happy to help!

NAPOLI FOR MVP

"All people are good for something. The important thing is finding what." - Tom

post count doesn't matter

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:
i think we banned him cause he was an idiot
glad i never got banned for that

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:35 am 
All-Star
All-Star

Favorite Team: Rays
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Sorry for the delayed response. Haven't visited the forum in awhile. Congrats on your return.

I didn't find power pros until 2011 - bought a used copy thinking I could adjust the settings to make it easy for my dad to play while he was recovering from knee surgery. He never played it and I fell in love with so much that I've been playing it at least several times a week since. Last time I saw a $5 copy at GameStop, I picked up, just in case my original disc gets ruined.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:03 am 
AAA Starter
AAA Starter

Favorite Team: Yankees
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and DS
Welcome to the forum, gkoz31! :) It's been awhile since I've visited and/or posted on here. Even though you just arrived, there was something I wanted to request the members here that still post videos about MLB Power Pros. Would it be possible to post OST/Soundtrack videos? Sadly I don't have my games any more and really miss the music in the game, especially from the Success Mode. Hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to checking out your channel!