MLB Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for MLB Power Pros
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1761 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 118  Next

Would you write or read a school log?
Yes 61%  61%  [ 27 ]
No 39%  39%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 44
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:50 am
Posts: 10502
Location: Hots'Ville, Mars
Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
I'm going into 7th grade too. I heard its one of the hardest years from my friends.

_________________
Paul McCartney15 wrote:
You should have been banned from this forum over 5,000 posts ago tbh

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:23 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:43 am
Posts: 2131
Location: Illinois
Favorite Team: Cubs
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
I'm taking Algebra this year as part of my advanced classes. I'm doing what the Freshman at my high school are doing. And a last hour study hall helps :mrgreen:

_________________
Image
Long Live the Chief.

Add me on things:
Steam: PacmanAteMe
League of Legends: PacmanAteMe
PSN: hawkey12347


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:24 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 pm
Posts: 5532
Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
BrewersFuzz wrote:
I'm going into 7th grade too. I heard its one of the hardest years from my friends.


I am too! I guess some of us so-called "noobs" have something in common... Anyway, I've heard it's really easy from some of my friends. Most notably, my cousin: powerprosfan31.

-maccrash21 :yay:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:36 pm 
AAA Starter
AAA Starter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 68
Favorite Team: Yankees
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Sony PS2
School wouldn't start for me in a WEEK : )
I guess I am the oldest, going to grade 11

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:39 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:18 pm
Posts: 2956
Favorite Team: Cubs
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
lang94 wrote:
School wouldn't start for me in a WEEK : )
I guess I am the oldest, going to grade 11


Me, too! For both of those statements. :lol:

_________________
GO CUBS GO! GO CUBS GO! HEY CHICAGO, WHADIA SAY, THE CUBS ARE GONNA WIN TODAY!

Go check out my Royals season mode log!

Return to Royalty | Kansas City Royals


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:46 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:58 pm
Posts: 8424
Location: VA
Favorite Team: Giants
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (DS) Nettou! Powerful Koushien
Middle school dating = pointless.
Actually, middle school is pointless. I hated those 3 years... and they hated me.

*points and laughs at Chicubs* I took that as a freshman! :P
A lot of it is laughably easy, and a lot of it is hard. Just take good notes and you'll do fine.

Oh yeah, and I have no study hall. Or lunch. So there.

LM, I did the same thing, taking Algebra I in 7th grade. Actually, I could've taken it in 6th grade... I'll have two years of calc under my belt after I finish assuming I don't graduate a year early.

_________________
"I accept that other people have different preferences. Even when those preferences include facial tattoos and stretch pants constructed from sufficient material to shelter a small village. And their livestock. Some men enjoy dancing with other men without their tops on while others prefer the company of a woman two KFC family buckets away from upsetting the planet's rotational axis."
-David Thorne


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:48 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:08 am
Posts: 3094
Favorite Team: Cubs
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
maccrash21 wrote:
I hope I can get some of my friends and some hot girls. :mrgreen:

Be careful, man. Lots of 7th graders at my school got busted for making fake hall passes and making out in the hallways. :lol:
Well, so far, high school sucks. A lot. With XC, I can't get my homework done until after 7PM. I already had a history test (we're 1 week in) and I have a math test AND a Spanish tomorrow. Ugh... :faint:

_________________
"Stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS." - Woody Paige
"I'm not saying your opinion's invalid. I'm saying you have rocks for brains." - Applejack
"People are different. If I ate a potato, would the fart come out of your ass?" - Tora-san
"Just because something's impossible doesn't mean it can't be done." - Medley
"Look Beyond The F*** It™" - Benjamin Zander
"Potatoes are wannabe vegetables!" - Leila Takagi
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 am
Posts: 6409
Location: Yes
Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
stevenjackson39 wrote:
Middle school dating = pointless
Oh yeah, and I have no study hall. Or lunch. So there.

I agree, middle school dating is pointless, and no study hall, me too! But with the lunch situation, is that even legal?

_________________
Image

My lovely YouTube

Money can't buy life


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:58 pm
Posts: 8424
Location: VA
Favorite Team: Giants
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (DS) Nettou! Powerful Koushien
Powerprosfan31 wrote:
stevenjackson39 wrote:
Middle school dating = pointless
Oh yeah, and I have no study hall. Or lunch. So there.

I agree, middle school dating is pointless, and no study hall, me too! But with the lunch situation, is that even legal?

I didn't have a single girlfriend until a couple months ago, so I'm good. Still together... :D
Yeah, did it under my own power. I'm taking two languages this year, and I decided to take a class with my favorite teacher instead of having lunch for a semester. Next year, though, I'll go back to just 7 classes.

_________________
"I accept that other people have different preferences. Even when those preferences include facial tattoos and stretch pants constructed from sufficient material to shelter a small village. And their livestock. Some men enjoy dancing with other men without their tops on while others prefer the company of a woman two KFC family buckets away from upsetting the planet's rotational axis."
-David Thorne


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:07 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:54 pm
Posts: 3436
Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Don't really see what the big deal about no lunch is, people can live for weeks without food (just went 34 hours myself), a few hours is nothing.

Also, hardest for me was 8th grade, but I don't think that was the grade itself, I just had to go to a really terrible school for that one year.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/Deathjohnson

Quote:
Hello
Though I am not a coach, I can coach, please trust me!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:24 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 am
Posts: 6409
Location: Yes
Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
stevenjackson39 wrote:
Powerprosfan31 wrote:
stevenjackson39 wrote:
Middle school dating = pointless
Oh yeah, and I have no study hall. Or lunch. So there.

I agree, middle school dating is pointless, and no study hall, me too! But with the lunch situation, is that even legal?

I didn't have a single girlfriend until a couple months ago, so I'm good. Still together... :D
Yeah, did it under my own power. I'm taking two languages this year, and I decided to take a class with my favorite teacher instead of having lunch for a semester. Next year, though, I'll go back to just 7 classes.

Ah, I see. And good for you about the girlfriend :bigok: (that's as close to a thumbs up I could find), I had one in 6th grade, for a couple of days, I figured out that it was stupid, and that we couldn't do anything, so, I broke it off.

cooldude1045 wrote:
Don't really see what the big deal about no lunch is, people can live for weeks without food (just went 34 hours myself), a few hours is nothing.

Also, hardest for me was 8th grade, but I don't think that was the grade itself, I just had to go to a really terrible school for that one year.

I don't think I could go that long without food, 34 hours? Jeez! That's long. I love to eat! And luckily, I'm still thin as a rail!
6 feet, 123 pounds. :D

_________________
Image

My lovely YouTube

Money can't buy life


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:40 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm
Posts: 1424
Location: Kentucky
Favorite Team: Reds
Console '07: Sony PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
maccrash21 wrote:
My school starts a week from tomorrow! That's good and bad. I hope I can get some of my friends and some hot girls. :mrgreen: Well, if anyone has any advice on 7th grade (my grade), I'd love to hear it. :DD

-maccrash21 :yay:

Never been in 7th grade, but I guess my advice is to take notes on EVERYTHING the teacher says, and be in the background whenever popular guys are talking to hot girls.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:41 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:50 am
Posts: 10502
Location: Hots'Ville, Mars
Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
I'm not taking advice from you, you haven't been in 7th grade yet. We have this thing called Pride Time, you go there after breakfast, and before the first period class. They were really fun, because it was 20 minutes of talking about a subject the teacher picks,like energy drinks, cyber bullying, and football season, or going to the gym, and we had the best teacher for it. NOW, they shortened it to 10 minutes, and they switched the groups. :evil: Last year, I had all of my friends in my group. Now, the only person that I would hang out with in my group is my girl cousin, that's one year older than me, and we have the strictest teacher. I dont know why they didn't keep the groups the same like they always do, and just split up the 6th graders. :roll:

_________________
Paul McCartney15 wrote:
You should have been banned from this forum over 5,000 posts ago tbh

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:45 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm
Posts: 1424
Location: Kentucky
Favorite Team: Reds
Console '07: Sony PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
BrewersFuzz wrote:
I'm not taking advice from you, you haven't been in 7th grade yet. We have this thing called Pride Time, you go there after breakfast, and before the first period class. They were really fun, because it was 20 minutes of talking about a subject the teacher picks,like energy drinks, cyber bullying, and football season, or going to the gym, and we had the best teacher for it. NOW, they shortened it to 10 minutes, and they switched the groups. :evil: Last year, I had all of my friends in my group. Now, the only person that I would hang out with in my group is my girl cousin, that's one year older than me, and we have the strictest teacher. I dont know why they didn't keep the groups the same like they always do, and just split up the 6th graders. :roll:

We have a thing like that called orientation. We have a party on Friday.
No, I haven't been in 7th grade, but I'm a Freshman. That's the last time I say that. Don't you veteran members rat on me. Chief went to the same school as I did! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How is school?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:07 pm 
Community Manager
Community Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:01 pm
Posts: 9494
Location: Michigan
Favorite Team: Tigers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
redsfan wrote:
BrewersFuzz wrote:
I'm not taking advice from you, you haven't been in 7th grade yet. We have this thing called Pride Time, you go there after breakfast, and before the first period class. They were really fun, because it was 20 minutes of talking about a subject the teacher picks,like energy drinks, cyber bullying, and football season, or going to the gym, and we had the best teacher for it. NOW, they shortened it to 10 minutes, and they switched the groups. :evil: Last year, I had all of my friends in my group. Now, the only person that I would hang out with in my group is my girl cousin, that's one year older than me, and we have the strictest teacher. I dont know why they didn't keep the groups the same like they always do, and just split up the 6th graders. :roll:

We have a thing like that called orientation. We have a party on Friday.
No, I haven't been in 7th grade, but I'm a Freshman. That's the last time I say that. Don't you veteran members rat on me. Chief went to the same school as I did! :wink:


All schools are different...we don't have that stuff that Brewers has.

_________________
My YouTube

"Another year older, another year better at Power Pros!" -Me
"Best way to get laid: Tell her you're the community manager of a baseball video game forum." -SkittleMonster
"The Chronicles of Dish's Love Life. I'd read it." -BrewersFuzz
"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the *(censored)* they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Twitter: @robtoml_statman


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1761 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 118  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group