MLB Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for MLB Power Pros
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1766, 1767, 1768, 1769, 1770, 1771, 1772 ... 2149  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:42 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:06 am
Posts: 2221
Location: Southern Ontario
Favorite Team: Orioles
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
PowerPro Jr wrote:
Prediction wrote:
Why'd you say that?


I'm gonna assume /b/ did this, right?

Well, /b/'s slogan is "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

That's as good a reason as any, I'd say.


I'm not a fan of 4chan but /b/ isn't the whole imageboard.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:31 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:18 pm
Posts: 947
Location: Somewhere over the freakin' rainbow
Favorite Team: Rangers
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Jamis Winston FTW

_________________
Texas Tech 2013 Holiday Bowl Champs!!

Panther Pride 2.0: The 2015 OKC Panthers

SkittleMonster
http://puu.sh/d9FzM/1ab44887a1.png dish, this isn't gonna get you laid


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:10 pm
Posts: 4886
Location: utopiⒶ
Favorite Team: Cardinals
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
Prediction wrote:
PowerPro Jr wrote:
Prediction wrote:
Why'd you say that?


I'm gonna assume /b/ did this, right?

Well, /b/'s slogan is "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

That's as good a reason as any, I'd say.


I'm not a fan of 4chan but /b/ isn't the whole imageboard.


I know. I browse /sp/ a lot. I just assume that when people talk about it in general, they're talking about /b/ since that's usually the case.

_________________
COYS
Ham Bone wrote:
I know I'm very late but I just looked at you log (the one in your sig) and noticed one of the teams are the Ham Bones. Nice name. I like it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:12 am
Posts: 4605
Location: ニュージャージー州
Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Vita) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
KOC 3 stream has been pretty good so far; my first SSB tournament livestream.

_________________
プレオ・ニック Image

Image

The Kids are Alright
She's So Heavy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:55 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:50 am
Posts: 10449
Location: Hots'Ville, Mars
Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Nothing much to comment on other than the fact that Skittles was bragging about how smart he is and nobody even said one thing. :lol:

_________________
Paul McCartney15 wrote:
You should have been banned from this forum over 5,000 posts ago tbh

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:08 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm
Posts: 7710
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
BrewersFuzz wrote:
Nothing much to comment on other than the fact that Skittles was bragging about how smart he is and nobody even said one thing. :lol:

I'm not sure how posting my scores is bragging. I didn't bring it up again, and I wasn't being a dick about it.

_________________
PowerPro Jr wrote:
Zumikaku wrote:
...and a bag of Skittles having a conversation.
Are you saying it's wrong to talk to a bag of Skittles? Because if so, I'm going to need to rethink a lot of things. :P
BrewersFuzz wrote:
Powerprosfan31 wrote:
What do twelve year olds do with girlfriends?
Give them ringpops and let them cut up to their spot in line during lunch.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2017 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS mutha *(censored)*!
Dishnetkid is a heretic who must be burned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:58 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:12 am
Posts: 4605
Location: ニュージャージー州
Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Vita) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
..is this game really happening?

eagles keep breaking my heart :(

_________________
プレオ・ニック Image

Image

The Kids are Alright
She's So Heavy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:30 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm
Posts: 7710
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Holy shit phillies. Your fantasy team is going off this week :shock:

_________________
PowerPro Jr wrote:
Zumikaku wrote:
...and a bag of Skittles having a conversation.
Are you saying it's wrong to talk to a bag of Skittles? Because if so, I'm going to need to rethink a lot of things. :P
BrewersFuzz wrote:
Powerprosfan31 wrote:
What do twelve year olds do with girlfriends?
Give them ringpops and let them cut up to their spot in line during lunch.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2017 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS mutha *(censored)*!
Dishnetkid is a heretic who must be burned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:12 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:18 pm
Posts: 947
Location: Somewhere over the freakin' rainbow
Favorite Team: Rangers
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Ah,Cowboys. You cause me so much pain and agony.

_________________
Texas Tech 2013 Holiday Bowl Champs!!

Panther Pride 2.0: The 2015 OKC Panthers

SkittleMonster
http://puu.sh/d9FzM/1ab44887a1.png dish, this isn't gonna get you laid


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:17 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm
Posts: 10963
Location: bloomington, in
Favorite Team: Rangers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Acemaker55 wrote:
Ah,Cowboys. You cause me so much pain and agony.


I say we fire everyone and let Romo and Lee call the plays. Can't be worse than the current setup.

_________________
NAPOLI FOR MVP

all my logs are currently On Hiatus™

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:
i think we banned him cause he was an idiot
glad i never got banned for that


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:28 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:58 pm
Posts: 8424
Location: VA
Favorite Team: Giants
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (DS) Nettou! Powerful Koushien
This definitely made me giggle knowingly when I saw it:

Image

_________________
"I accept that other people have different preferences. Even when those preferences include facial tattoos and stretch pants constructed from sufficient material to shelter a small village. And their livestock. Some men enjoy dancing with other men without their tops on while others prefer the company of a woman two KFC family buckets away from upsetting the planet's rotational axis."
-David Thorne


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:21 pm 
Community Manager
Community Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:01 pm
Posts: 9452
Location: Michigan
Favorite Team: Tigers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
If anybody is interested in the Masahiro Tanaka sweepstakes in MLB, MLB and NPB have agreed on changes to the posting system, and thanks to the MLB's PR Twitter account, here are the details of it:

Image

_________________
My YouTube

"Another year older, another year better at Power Pros!" -Me
"Best way to get laid: Tell her you're the community manager of a baseball video game forum." -SkittleMonster
"The Chronicles of Dish's Love Life. I'd read it." -BrewersFuzz
"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the *(censored)* they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Twitter: @robtoml_statman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:55 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:43 pm
Posts: 4833
Location: Back in the U.S.S.R.
Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Forgot to post this yesterday, but RIP Peter O'Toole.

Sad to see him go. He was great in The Stunt Man, Lawrence of Arabia, My Favorite Year and many others.

But for anyone who won't see those movies, here are some awesome anecdotes. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film ... ories.html

_________________
"Would I rather be feared or loved? Um. Thats easy both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." - Michael Scott

Image Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:11 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:50 am
Posts: 10449
Location: Hots'Ville, Mars
Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Acemaker55 wrote:
Ah,Cowboys. You cause me so much pain and agony.

haha go packers. :)

AgentP wrote:
Acemaker55 wrote:
Ah,Cowboys. You cause me so much pain and agony.


I say we fire everyone and let Romo and Lee call the plays. Can't be worse than the current setup.

Weren't they saying he audibled the last play or something, then threw a pick to Williams?? :lol:

_________________
Paul McCartney15 wrote:
You should have been banned from this forum over 5,000 posts ago tbh

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Chat Thread (prev. Counting to Ten Thousand)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:59 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:18 pm
Posts: 947
Location: Somewhere over the freakin' rainbow
Favorite Team: Rangers
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Just found a guy on MLB PP 2008 named Clay Rapada. He was a pitcher and he had freaking 1 control!!!!!!! I'm serious! Freaking 1!

_________________
Texas Tech 2013 Holiday Bowl Champs!!

Panther Pride 2.0: The 2015 OKC Panthers

SkittleMonster
http://puu.sh/d9FzM/1ab44887a1.png dish, this isn't gonna get you laid


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1766, 1767, 1768, 1769, 1770, 1771, 1772 ... 2149  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group