Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.
-->

Post subject: Joshua Harrison - The Quest of Valoren (Minecraft Story)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:35 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
August 4, 2015, 10:57 PM

They're coming...

6:29 AM That Day

I woke up in my apartment like any other morning, one minute before the alarm went off with my wife beside me. "Morning, honey." I kissed her on the cheek, then headed to the restroom to freshen up.

The rest of the morning went normally until part way into work. I work at an automotive factory as a floor worker. My day had been going like normal until I noticed something fall out of the pocket of a manager walking overhead. Curious, I picked up what i found to be a flash drive. "Hey, you dro..." I started, but I was too late. I went to give it to someone to give to him, but something stopped me. I stuck it in my pocket to look at later.

The rest of the day went as usual. I clocked out and headed for home. My wife greeted me when I got home, along with our two kids. We had a great dinner and then put the kids to bed. Little did I know this would be my last normal night...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hopefully this will be interesting. I'll add some screenshots to go with everything. Let me know what you think!

Post subject: Re: Joshua Harrison - The Quest of Valoren (Minecraft Story)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:53 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

August 4, 2015, 10:58 PM

There's no escape...

That night, 9:07 PM

After putting the kids to bed, I finally decided to quench my curiosity. I grabbed a computer and started checking the flash drive. Everything looked pretty normal: budget, notes, schedule, etc. until I got to a file entitled "Outside Business." Curious, I clicked on it.

What I found was horrible. It appeared to be a record of drug sales by a gang known as the Rolling Ones. They had been operating illegally for years, killing and distributing drugs. They were a bad group to mess with. I quickly pulled out the flash drive and decided I was gonna take it straight to the police station.

Then things changed...

That night, 10:08 PM

I went to my room and told my wife I was going out for a bit. I didn't tell her where or why cause I didn't want her freaked out. I slipped into my kids' room, kissed them on the forehead, then left the apartment.

I had only made it to the curb to call a cab when things started getting crazy. I noticed somebody looking at me suspiciously around the corner. Then as soon as the cab got there he disappeared. I shook it off, then got in the cab and told the driver where I was headed.

But as soon as we started moving, a black SUV pulled out of the parking garage by the apartment building. I thought nothing of it until we had made a few turns. They were still behind us. I started getting concerned. Then we went through a light, and it went red as we passed. But the SUV shot straight through the red light after us. Thoroughly freaked, I told the cab driver, who decided to try and make a getaway. We made a couple elusive turns, and then he dropped me in a back alley out of sight of their SUV, and drove off hoping they would stay after him.

It didn't work...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:00 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

August 4, 2015, 10:59 PM

I'm dead...

I kept running down the alley. I could hear the sound of car doors slamming and voices shouting. I kept going as hard as I could. But I knew it was hopeless.

I turned a corner and found myself at a dead end. There was no way out. My escape was blocked. I had no chance. With a quick thought, I hid the flash drive under a dumpster. Then I turned to face my attackers. Half a dozen men ran around the corner; and, noticing me, charged. I did the only thing I could: I charged them too. The rest is a blur. I landed several hits but was soon trapped in the middle of them. Taking a beating, I soon fell unconscious...

Day 1 - Unknown Location

Where am I? What is this place?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to Elvisxp on minecraftmaps.com for making the city map I used!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:33 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Morning, Day 1 - Unknown Location

What happened? Where am I? I remember I was being chased, but what happened? Am I dead?

I quickly decided that if I was gonna live, assuming I was in fact alive, I would need food and shelter. I hunted down a few sheep and killed them for their meat and wool. Then I went to some trees for wood. I had no idea how to collect it though. I got so mad that I punched the tree. But it fell apart! Curious, I punched another tree and it fell apart too! I quickly started gathering wood and built a little shelter.

I went in and figured out how to craft a sword, an axe, and a pickaxe, along with a furnace and chest. I did it just in time, as night fell.

I decided to go out for a little walk. But I saw some weird things...

MONSTERS!!! Skeletons and giant spiders and some... THING. I don't even know what it is or what it does, but I decided to steer clear of it. I was so on edge that I couldn't even sleep that night.

Morning, Day 2 - My Hut

As dawn rose, I decided to venture out again. Maybe it would be safe now. Maybe...