Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

Should I make ytps of MLB power pros someday
Yes 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
No 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Maybe 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
I don't know 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Can you repeat the question 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
You're not the boss of me now 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject: Ytps
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:54 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Favorite Team: Mets
Console '07: Sony PS2
Console '08: Sony PS2
What are your opinions on me making ytps on MLB power pros

Post subject: Re: Ytps
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:14 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Athletics
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
You forgot a "No you're stupid" option.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2017 and 2018 MLBPPW Fantasy Football League Champion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:22 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Rangers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
ZeroGibson13 wrote:

um

was that really necessary

NAPOLI FOR MVP

"All people are good for something. The important thing is finding what." - Tom

post count doesn't matter

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:
i think we banned him cause he was an idiot
glad i never got banned for that

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:44 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

AgentP wrote:
ZeroGibson13 wrote:

um

Yes, because a banned user has made countless accounts, some of which have been banned, and is making a ton of stupid topics that are just troll topics to mess with members on the forum.

I have no idea why Dish hasn't banned him yet because he was pretty quick to ban Rangers' other accounts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:53 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

ZeroGibson13 wrote:
AgentP wrote:
ZeroGibson13 wrote:

um

Yes, because a banned user has made countless accounts, some of which have been banned, and is making a ton of stupid topics that are just troll topics to mess with members on the forum.

I have no idea why Dish hasn't banned him yet because he was pretty quick to ban Rangers' other accounts.

1) we have no proof that marvin is rangers ??? I'm pretty sure Dish would've said or done something if that was the case
2) okay so maybe a lot of his posts are "troll topics" as you say. but honestly this forum is pretty dead. and if this guy wants to try to liven it up a little by asking questions and trying to get a discussion going (especially if it's about Power Pros, which is the whole *(censored)* point of this forum), I don't see any problem with that. I'd rather have that than someone going after forum members -- you're not the only recent example of this, though I'd like to note that I've seen a lot more restraint from "those" people recently, and I appreciate that
3) this thread, of all threads, is not the place for this. he's trying to make Power Pros content, which is something we badly need to keep this forum alive. if you had said something on one of the FFA threads, I could at least have seen where you were coming from (though I still would've gone after you, like why the *(censored)* do we have to constantly be at each other's throats for no reason???), but this is uncalled for

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:53 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
He told me via an alternate platform that he is RANGERS, but I didn't think I'd need the proof when I reported him to dish because he didn't ask for proof when RANGERS did the same thing with his last account. However, dish did request proof, and I did not have it this time. I also agree with Zero that these topics are annoying and the fact that nobody ever replies I think confirms the thoughts of others. I do not care that he's here honestly, I don't read enough of these topics to care. However, he's broken the forum rules multiple times and has repeatedly gotten banned, I'm not sure if you would want to keep him around.

Moral of the story: yes Marvin is RANGERS

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:03 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

BrewersFuzz wrote:
He told me via an alternate platform that he is RANGERS, but I didn't think I'd need the proof when I reported him to dish because he didn't ask for proof when RANGERS did the same thing with his last account. However, dish did request proof, and I did not have it this time. I also agree with Zero that these topics are annoying and the fact that nobody ever replies I think confirms the thoughts of others. I do not care that he's here honestly, I don't read enough of these topics to care. However, he's broken the forum rules multiple times and has repeatedly gotten banned, I'm not sure if you would want to keep him around.

Moral of the story: yes Marvin is RANGERS

oh okay -- if that's really true (and I'm inclined to believe you, if you actually do have proof) that changes things. but nonetheless I still see no reason why we should constantly be attacking each other. we're ultimately all here because of a common love for Power Pros, and whether or not you still play or care about the game shouldn't infringe on someone else's ability to discuss the game. (though I understand that the forums have shifted dramatically toward Free For All topics, and there's less discussion of PP than ever before)

and yeah, I don't really care that he's here. if he respects our rules (and I haven't seen him violate anything just yet*), I see no reason to ban him. maybe he's learned his lesson! that's great if he has! besides, nobody's actually taking the time to talk to him. passive-aggressively commenting isn't going to do the trick if you want him to chill out with the posting, and unless someone's made an effort to directly talk to him about it, we're not going to solve any problems. (this goes for pretty much any problem we might have)

* yeah I get that making multiple accounts is a ban-able offense. but I dunno, without any real proof we can't say for sure that it is or isn't him, and Dish isn't just going to ban somebody on a hunch. plus if he's really learned his lesson and is going to try to abide by the rules, I don't think it's that bad of an idea to let him stay. if you have a problem with what/how/with what frequency he posts, PM him! that's probably the best/only way to solve this problem, I'm pretty sure he either doesn't read these comments or ignores them, and maybe a PM would have more luck?

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:21 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

First of all, it is so so so so obvious that this is Rangers, because this account acts the same in chat as his other banned accounts. Second of all, he is not trying to bring discussion to the forum. His power pros topics are the dumbest topics ever and are getting zero replies anyway. Every topic he asks, which success girl is hotter? Which MLB life girl is hotter? If this isn't trolling idk what is. Back when I first joined the forum, this type of behavior would be jumped on ASAP and he would have been banned like 3 weeks ago along with his flavafavs and johncena accounts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:32 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

ZeroGibson13 wrote:
First of all, it is so so so so obvious that this is Rangers, because this account acts the same in chat as his other banned accounts. Second of all, he is not trying to bring discussion to the forum. His power pros topics are the dumbest topics ever and are getting zero replies anyway. Every topic he asks, which success girl is hotter? Which MLB life girl is hotter? If this isn't trolling idk what is. Back when I first joined the forum, this type of behavior would be jumped on ASAP and he would have been banned like 3 weeks ago along with his flavafavs and johncena accounts.

ok so,

on its surface, that's literally just him asking us questions. that is in no way trolling. that is called "trying to start a discussion" and it's something that we might actually want to try to do more of? because without discussion this forum's going to be dead(er) in a heartbeat, we don't have a ton of active logs/threads at this point

BUT yes he is kinda trolling by asking questions repeatedly. he goes in the chat and personally "targets" people to ask. and I think that's the main problem here. I'm fine with him making threads to ask questions + getting ignored (or starting a discussion? that'd be fine too) but when he takes it this far it becomes a bit of a problem? I think that's why everyone's so mad at him

but like, who *(censored)* cares? let the kid live his life, ignore his shit if you don't want to read it, and move the *(censored)* on

agent out

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:34 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Guys if you want me to stop then ask nicely I don't see any of you asking me politely to stop plus it wouldn't hurt to be nice for someone has changed some of their ways once in a while

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:21 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Marvinisking wrote:
Guys if you want me to stop then ask nicely I don't see any of you asking me politely to stop plus it wouldn't hurt to be nice for someone has changed some of their ways once in a while

eat my ass

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:12 am 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

BrewersFuzz wrote:
Marvinisking wrote:

eat my ass

Wow I'm getting treated badly on these forums again ask nicely or don't anwser my posts at all

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:51 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

It's because you're technically an illegal immigrant on this forum. You're here when you're not supposed to be here. Don't expect respect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:32 am 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Favorite Team: Tigers
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
OK. This has gone on long enough. All of you. To my office. Tomorrow morning.

"Another year older, another year better at Power Pros!" -Me
"Best way to get laid: Tell her you're the community manager of a baseball video game forum." -SkittleMonster
"The Chronicles of Dish's Love Life. I'd read it." -BrewersFuzz
"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the *(censored)* they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Twitter: @robtoml_statman

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]