Post subject: MLB Power Pros 2018 Roster Save PS2
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:50 am 
All-Star
All-Star

Favorite Team: Orioles
Console '07: Sony PS2
Console '08: Sony PS2
Hi Power Pros people

Today I release the MLB Power Pros 2018 Roster update for the Playstation 2. I apologise for the delay. I've attached 2 files. One is a maxdrive File, and the other is for those with MC_Boot. Just winrar the file. And use the file that is applicable to you. In addition, the file contains free agents for the season. All free Agents have been edited (correct birthdays) and each has a light blue armband. If you want these free agents in your season, then do not restore them or they will revert back to the players on the original disc. The salaries on this file are not the same as what the player makes in real life, but they are different to the player edited. I have done things different to Jag's work in that I edited each player on a roster, then edited their birthdates and playing years. Each Player has the correct amount of years that each has played. If they missed a year, it wasn't included. Only those players who had not played a game prior to 2018, are counted as rookies. I hope everyone on PS2 enjoys the rosters and if the popularity is there, I will release further updates. All players on each team have been hex edited to MLB life players so they will have the light blue bar underneath, the free agents though have the dark blue for edited players. When starting the season just place the arrange team over the MLB team you are replacing to use that team in season. Rotations and batting linups I did set according to MLB depthcahrts, though there is some players on teams that are now not with them. I apologise for this oversight, and will update in future editions.

Version 1.0 2018

Correct Birthdates
Correct Positions
Player edits are based off Jag and AgentP's work with a few players that may be different
Hot/cold map zones updated accurately (as per Brooks baseball)
Positions reflect those played recently (last 3 Years)
Likenesses based upon closest fit where possible
Players in the arrange teams do not reflect the stats or salary of the player that was edited to make them

Further updates in future - some are prospective

Contract updates accurately
Team name edits for in-game teams
Teams updated to full 40 man rosters
Possible PPF file / ROM update (like what has been used in the past for PES games may be possible.

Attachment:
MLB PP 2018 Roster Saves.rar [311.2 KiB]
Downloaded 516 times

Post subject: Re: MLB Power Pros 2018 Roster Save PS2
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:42 am 
All-Star
All-Star

Hey Powerpros community,

It's been a while since I released Version 1.0 of the 2018 MLB PP Roster Update. Over the next two weeks I will release version 1.2. What can PS2 users expect:

* Player rosters updated as of July 31st Trade Deadline
* Player tweaks to reflect season play of 2018 and intricacies such as hot and cold zones
* MLB All-star Rosters in Arrange Teams
* Player additions and current call-ups to the big leagues
* One aspect I am looking at is leaving these players on the MLB squads that they play on. Even without feedback on this feature, I'm thinking alot of people would like the chance to take an MLB league player into MLB Life such as Juan Soto or Ronald Acuna Jr, or Take Aaron Judge through an MLB Life career to see if he can beat the most homeruns in a career.
* Updated Free Agent list, Version 1.0 carried several ex-MLB Players (though they had not officially retired), this free agent list will carry current free agents.

Thanks guys

And keep enjoying MLB Power Pros 2008

Post subject: Re: MLB Power Pros 2018 Roster Save PS2
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:25 am 
All-Star
All-Star

Hey Guys

Finally I have for you version 1.1. It has taken a while longer than I had fathomed mainly because of a corrupt memory card and trades around the 31st July. This roster update has more players within each team. A few other additional features:

* the 2018 All-Star Teams are updated and can be chosen as an arrange team.
* Trades are completed as per the trade deadline
* Roster is updated as of 4th September 2018
* Rookie players and other players performing better or worse than usual is reflected
* Updated Free Agent List
* Lineups current as per MLB Depth Charts as of 4th September

Unfortunately, true 40 man rosters were not really possible without taking out the injured players from some teams. This would have meant some star players not on those teams which would affect the overall game play. But where possible I have tried to keep the players as close to the 40 man as possible.

Hope you guys enjoy the roster

The File contains a maxdrive save and another save for those who have free MCBoot

Attachment:
MLB PP 2018 Roster Saves v1.1.rar [335.45 KiB]
Downloaded 510 times