Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Becoming a AAA Starter Advice
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:45 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

As I'm still getting used to Success Mode, I thought I'd share some advice on getting your player to becoming a starter with your coach in the AAA. If you are anything like me, you managed to pass the Scout evaluation to join the AAA but your coach evaluation wasn't close enough to start. You have a few months to change that but the coach seems to never be there!

Keep your Vitality High!
The Coach Icon will appear but not always when you might expect. I've found on Week 1 he is never around and I always use that as my time to eat a Hot Dog. I try to keep my Vitality in the yellow so that I know I can go at least two full training in a row without risk. If the coach is present, you want to have the energy to practice, this is key.

Getting a Boost
If your coach isn't watching practice, you can still get a Coach/Scout boost on training. From what I can tell, you have to have at least 3 out of 5 successes. You get a better boost, it seems, from a perfect. So on days I train and the coach isn't there, I save first and reload if I flub up practice. This, in addition, give me more points.

You should be able to get your coach evaluation up enough to be a starter before the team's first game if you follow this advice. If you don't, you might as well start over because you are really hurting your character. Getting the scout evaluation up is only going to happen if you do really well in the AAA games and you need all the games you can get.

Post subject: Re: Becoming a AAA Starter Advice
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:20 pm 
Prospect
Prospect

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
just buy a protection necklace, that way you don't have to waste a weekly command on getting a hotdog