Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
Vancouver Whales:An Idea
September 30, 2007-
"Now what, Mark. We have nothing to do now. Like literally what am I going to do with this money," Lovrenco Mullins said, billionaire buisnessman.
"Well you can build a tower and call it Mullins Tower," Mark said.
"I did that," Lovrenco Mullins awnsered.
"Well run for president of the United States as a democrat like you are," Mark suggested.
"If I were going to do anything is I would run as a republican and lie to everyone and sell all my intrests away," Lovrenco Mullins awnsered, "But that's too much work and money."
"Then buy a baseball team," Mark suggested.
"There we go Mark and you will be the GM while I count my money," Lovrenco Mullins said, "All you need to do is find a team. I've got the rest."
"You sure about this Boss. You were the one who led the Golden Apples to the Championship. And I just followed you. I did nothing, but stink," Mark said.
"Ugh... I guesss I'll get someone else now to buy the team and do it in Scotland," Lovrenco Mullins said.
"But your golf place or whatever is there. Why not Victoria," Mark argued.
"Ok. Now to call Bud Selig. He is such a lightweight," Lovrenco Mullins said.

The Call-
Phone ringing-
"Hello," Bud Selig said.
"Congratulations you have reached Lovrenco Mullins," Lovrenco Mullins said.
"You called me," Bud Selig said.
"We are going to build a baseball team and it is going to be hyuuuuuuuuge," Lovrenco Mullins said.
"What?" Bud Selig trying to cut him off.
"I am going to do it with my money, and we are going to make you pay for it. Also, it will be in Victoria and you will have another team join the league," Lovrenco Mullins said.
"That takes a lot of work," Bud said.
"Thanks for allowing me to do it," Lovrenco Mullins said, "See you in a public opening."

September 31, 2007
TV turning on. MLBN goes on.
"I would like to announce that we are adding two new expansion teams, The Victoria Whales and The Colorado Springs Honeybees," Bud Selig announced.
"What the *(censored)*!" Matt Kloek yelled.
"Language!" His mother said.
Knock on door.
"I'll go open that," Matt Kloek's mother said.
Door opens.
"And what is this handsome gentleman here for," she said.
"Ugh... Yes, I am here for Matt Kloek, I heard he knows a bunch about baseball and Mr. Mullins from Mullins Industry wants him," Mark said.
"Well, for what," Matt's mother asked.
"We would like to make him the GM of the Victoria Whales," Mark said.
"My son and I have MLBN on all the time and I have never heard of such a team," she said.
"Mom, well I just did. Look at the TV," Matt told his mother.
"Gosh, but that doesn't prove he is for real, maybe a kiss might fix that Mr. Mark," His mother said.
Mark kissed Matt's mother and it was well gross.
"He's well free to go, he just got suspended for punching his teacher and-" His mother said.
"And we will teach him in the school the best we can," Mark said.

One Mullins Helicopter Ride Later-
"Hello, so you are teh one who is going to Make Baseball Great Again," Lovrenco Mullins said.
"Um... I guess," Matt said.
"Now find and make a team before the season starts," Lovrenco Mullins said.
"Ok. So, who do we have," Matt said.
"No one, I told you to find a team you idiot," Lovrenco Mullins said, "You're are really, really not a smart person. You would be another eight years of president Obama."
"Um... Ok," Matt said, "Fun. But you know Obama is probably going to lose right."
"Oh, I was working on my lines to run for pres. in 2016," Lovrenco Mullins said.
"Ok. I am going to leave for a while," Matt said, "I will keep you updated."
"I got some girl named Becky to be your assistant GM and Mark will be your scout," Lovrenco Mullins said.
"Alright do I get an office or something," Matt said.
"Yep you'll be in my Mullins Hotel in Vancouever, that's where the team will be staying too. And I got you a stadium being built. And I will be watching my money come in right?"
"Of course," Matt said.
Matt Kloek just a 18-year old in senior year was in charge of a baseball team. He loved this very much.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update

Post subject: Re: Vancouever Whales-A Second Team in Canada
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:21 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Vancouever Whales: Creating a Team
Matt had Mark call a scouting trip in all 50 American States and Matt would cover Canada.
Matt's colection of emails:
October 1, 2007
From Mark:
Hey. I just got in my first state of Alaska. Holding some tryouts, Results will come soon.
From Matt:
Alright I started in Canada too. We've got Becky to do most of the signings under Mullins and I's basis.
From Mark:
That's great.

October 4, 2007
From Matt:
Nothing so far in Northern Canada. How's Alaska.
From Mark:
I got one a catcher. His name is Joseph Lenin. He's a good catcher. His contact ain't the greatest, but has some raw power and can run for a catcher. His defense could be better, but he hits the first ball good and his arm is ok. Pretty durable too.
From Matt:
Alright, I got Becky calling him and negotiating a deal.

October 6, 2007
From Mark:
I got to Washington. Where are you?
From Matt:
So Far, I have nothing and right now going to the suburban parts of Canada.
From Mark:
Hope you find someone.

October 10, 2007
From Matt:
In your face found a first baseman in Daken. He can hit singles, but the rest is complicated.
From Mark:
Well, I got a catcher named AJ Dierzynski. He's very old. Born in 1971. However his power is something of legend for a catcher however he can't field.
Next, we got a closer named Major Crane. All three pitches Small Curve Ball, Forkball, and an original pitch are nasty.
I am going to Oregon, I don't think I will find much, where are you going.
From Matt:
A catcher who can't field. Haha. Well, I got Becky calling them. Going to Ontario soon.

October 12, 2007
From Mark:
Nothing at all.
From Matt:
I got one guy in a kid named Danny Wheeler. A Ok Control and stamina for a starter. He's got three pitches a slider, curve, and a change. 93 MPH fastball and might be able to help the team.
From Mark:
Anyone signed?
From Matt:
I don't believe so. I will tell you when I can. Mark go to California. I'm going to check the last place in Canada I haven't checked Vancouever.
From Mark:
Ok.

October 15, 2007
From Matt:
Found a doctor named Dr. Mailjob. It would be good to get a doctor and he is a pretty good pitcher too. He's good under pressure and against lefties. His fastball hits 92 and has good control and stamina. He's good many pitches a 2-seamer, slider, curve, knuckle-curve, knuckle ball and a split.
From Mark:
I have an idea of who I got, I will send you an email soon on a scouting report.
From Matt:
Ok. I'm going to negotiate the deals for now we have one signed. I will send you the details soon.

October 18, 2007
From Mark:
Ok, first I found a starter named Great Cruz. His best pitch is a killer change-up and can mix it up with a curve and a forkball. He also has a two-seamer. With an 87-MPH fastball he has great control and can stay in a game for a while. However he starts to choke and gives up some bad pitches. He can pitch low and great against lefties.
I also found a second starter name Tyler Van Hekken. He's got a great fastball and fabolous breaking balls. His slider is great and his KN is great too. His KNCB is tremendous and he hits 99 MPH. Has an ok control, but a good stamina as well.
Next, in Anaheim, California we found Young Ka Jun. He's from South Korea. He's got one pitch a sinker and it is nasty. His fastball hits 97 and is good against Lefties. His control is not the greatest and has the stamina for a closer.
In San Antonio, California we found Sean Smith. He's a beast. He's a five tool player. Nuff Said.
From Matt:
I will call him after my vacation, I mean when I scout Hawaii.

October 30, 2007
From Matt:
During my vacation in Hawaii, I mean when I scouted in Hawaii, I found Great Alexander a third catcher. His contact is no better than Joseph Lenin and his power is no better either. His defense isn't great and he can't run.
From Mark:
Found a 31 year-old named Zero. Rightfielder and he was a pitcher so he has a cannon for an arm and is a great fielder. A .300 Hitter and will probably hit about 15 HRs.

An eternity later.-I don't feel like running more.

January 1, 2008
From Mark:
Did we do it?
From Matt:
Yep 25 players baby.
From Mark:
Contracts?
From Matt:
It will aproximately cost us $54,000,000 for the whole salaries. Here is the line-up with Salary and postition and age:
SS-Jeremy Burkhart,51-$3,440,000
DH-Fred Tindall,19-$900,000
CF-Sean Smith,19-$7,690,000
C-Joseph Lenin,19-$2,970,000
1B-Rick Cunnane,22-$2,240,000
RF-Zero,31-$6,640,000
LF-Envry Joey,21-$1,100,000
2B-Owen Burke,24-$1,520,000
3B-Haney Ramirez,19-$730,000
Bench:
C-Great Alexander,20-$1,260,000
C-A.J. Dierzynski,36-$790,000
1B-Daken,19-$950,000
2B-Andrew Miller,19-$1,720,000
CF,LF,RF-Tyrell Whinery,19-$1,420,000
Pitchers aren't complete with salaries. Young Ka Jun, James Griffith, and Major Crane won't take our deals for now. But we are close. Can you put together our scouting reports for what we know as most accurate. James Griffith is being a son of a *(censored)*. And Young Ka Jun wants ₩ instead of $. I don't get why he wants so much wan. ₩1172236745 seems like too much USD. I don't know if my math is right, but I got $1,000,000,000.
From Mark:
I can put together our scouting reports.

January 8, 2008
From Mark:
Key: POS-Name-Age-Salary-TRJ,CON,POW,RUN SPD,ARM STR,FLD,E RES
Batters:
SS-Jeremy Burkhart,51-$3,440,000-4,A,F,A,E,E,F
DH-Fred Tindall,19-$900,000-2,A,A,F,G,G,G
CF-Sean Smith,19-$7,690,000-3,B,A,B,B,B,B
C-Joseph Lenin,19-$2,970,000-4,E,B,C,D,D,C
1B-Rick Cunnane,22-$2,240,000-3,E,B,E,C,F,F
RF-Zero,31-$6,640,000-3,C,C,B,B,A,A
LF-Envry Joey,21-$1,100,000-3,E,E,D,D,D,F
2B-Owen Burke,24-$1,520,000-2,F,E,D,D,D,D
3B-Haney Ramirez,19-$730,000-1,G,F,G,B,A,F
Bench:
C-Great Alexander,20-$1,260,000-4,E,C,E,D,E,C
C-A.J. Dierzynski,36-$790,000-1,G,A,G,F,F,G
1B-Daken,19-$950,000-4,A,F,C,G,F,F
2B-Andrew Miller,19-$1,720,000-2,A,D,A,G,G,F
CF,LF,RF-Tyrell Whinery,19-$1,420,000-2,E,E,C,E,D,E
I am going to wait until you have pitcher's salaries are finished on deals. If we have to deal with getting a new bullpenn I will flip.

February 1, 2016
From Matt:
We are done with contracts:
Starters:
1.Tyler Van Hekken,21-$3,080,000
2.Harry Truman,26-$390,000
3.Dr. Mailjob,19-$1,320,000
4.Great Cruz,19-$930,000
5.Jon Lieber,19-$1,280,000
6.Dan Wheeler,19-$790,000
Middle Reliever:
Brad Harman,42-$920,000
Situational Lefty:
Vernon Pells,19-$3,520,000
Set-Up Man:
7th Inning-Young Ka Jun,19-$760,000
8th Inning-James Griffith,20-$3,160,000
Closer:
Major Crane,19-$2,880,000
Total for everyone: $52,390,000.
From Mark:
KEY:Name,Age-Salary-TPSPD,CTRL,STAM,PITCHES
1.Tyler Van Hekken,21-$3,080,000-99,D,B,ORIG SLD-6,KNCB-5,CHG-1,KN-7
2.Harry Truman,26-$390,000-95,C,A,SIFB-1,SPLT-2,V-SLD-2,DCB-3
3.Dr. Mailjob,19-$1,320,000-92,C,B,2SFB-1,SLD-1,CB-2,KNCB-1,KN-2,SPLT-1
4.Great Cruz,19-$930,000-87,C,B,2SFB-1,CB-1,CHG-5,FORK-1
5.Jon Lieber,19-$1,280,000-95,C,A,2SFB-1,SLD-1,CB-2,KNCB-1,ORIG FOSH-1,KN-1
6.Dan Wheeler,19-$790,000-93,D,B,SLD-1,CB-1,CHG-1
Middle Reliever:
Brad Harman,42-$920,000-83,C,E,SLD-1,CUT-1,CB-1,KN-1,FORK-1,SC-1,H-SLD-1
Situational Lefty:
Vernon Pells,19-$3,520,000-77,E,B,SLD-7,CB-7
Set-Up Man:
7th Inning-Young Ka Jun,19-$760,000-97,F,E,SNK-5
8th Inning-James Griffith,20-$3,160,000-95,C,D,SLD-7
Closer:
Major Crane,19-$2,880,000-93,C,E,SCB-5,FORK-5,ORIG FORK-5
Boss Mullins needs to give us a break.

From Matt:
Mark, I will see you in Vancouever in 5 days.

April 1, 2008

So if you are an id10t Matt is fired what could possibly happen next.
And Lovrenco Mullins is based off of the Donald unless you are a real big idiot.

2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:28 pm 
Starter
Starter

Favorite Team: Royals
Console '07: Sony PS2
Console '08: Sony PS2
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Vancouver Whales. I typically use Orcas as my Vancouver baseball team name, so it's close. That is, outside of my team in 08, the Vancouver Colts.

Brad Doty is My Homeboy

DAVID AIELLO HAS THE POWER~! HOMERUN~!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:14 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Vancouever Whales:You're Hired
April 1, 2008
Mark and Becky were in the Vancouever Whales office.
"Becky, we are only an expansion team and we don't have a GM and opening day is tommorow so what should we um do?" Mark asked.
"Well we have a team that we didn't do background checks on," Beck said.
"I'm sure none of them is an enemy of life or have done something that we will regret having them," Mark said.
"We'll figure it out later, but anyway we need to get someone and a manager. Some overviews we shouldn't have made," Becky said.
"Ok, what about Buddy Bell," Mark said, "Former baseball player and managed for the Royals in 2007. 69-93 last year with the Royals."
"No, too much money to get," Betty said.
"I might know someone. He would take pretty cheap pay," Mark said.
"Who is he?" Becky asked.
"A kid, one of Matt's friends. William Rogers," Mark said.
A finger went up and to tell you it wasn't a thumb or a pinky or a index finger or even the ring finger. You know which one wasn't said.
Phone Ringing-
"Hello. Is this Mrs. Rogers?" Mark said.
"No, it's her son William," William said.
"Would you like to become the manager of a baseball team?" Mark asked.
"No. *(censored)* no!" Mark said through the phone.
Phone hanging up.
"*(censored)*!" Mark yelled.
"I told you it was a bad idea, Mark!" Becky yelled.
"Well, who is going to be manager we can't spend the money for Bell," Mark said.
"We don't need a manager we can do this alone," Becky said.
A young man walks in.
"Did you say you need a manager?" The young man said.
"Yes," Mark said, "Well sign here young man"
"Ok," the young man said.
"Congrats, you are the new manager of the Vancouver Whales!" Mark said.
Phone Rings-
"Becky get that," Mark ordered.
"Ok," Becky said, "*(censored)*."
"Congrats, you have been contacted by Lovrenco Mullins," Mullins said, "I got a new GM. He will be coming soon."
"OK," Becky said.
Another young man comes in.
"Hello, I am her Mullins just hired me to be your GM. I know nothing about baseball, but I was in college for buisness," The young man said.
"Let's get to names," Mark said, "So your manager is Joe, I believe, we just hired him. That women over there is Becky and I am Mark and did you just say you know nothing about baseball."
"Yes," the young man said, "My name is Robert Post."
"*(censored)*. This is a bad situation," Mark said.
Everyone faints. Well everyone except Robert.
"Guys get up. Are you guys dead?" Robert asked.
April 1, 2008 in Vancouever
"I should so be resigning," Mark said.
"Isn't this team already dead," Becky said.
"Did the GM just say he knew nothing about baseball or was that a dream?" Joe said.
"You know I am right her and I just stayed up so long to learn about baseball, but I think we have a game today," Robert said.
"Ok. BACKGROUND CHECKS NOW!" Becky yelled.
"I have to meet the team. I hope it's all good," Joe said.
"Yeah, Joe that's an idea," Mark said.
"Alright now to meet this team is it good," Joe said.
"I got scouting reports," Mark said, "Give me your email."
"Alright, it's [email protected] and I am going to kill it this season," Joe said.
"And Joe they are in Colorado Springs and we have no plane ride. You have to go by car to Colorado Springs," Mark said, "I will email you a line-up and the rest of the emails we had."
"Alright I have to start to go there," Joe said, "It's only 1 AM ET, so I should make it. 1 AM ET tommotow in ET."
Vancouver Whales: The Team
The Ride-
Joe was emailing and driving. He didn't get pulled over because no one was looking. Joe liked the lineup. But then a crunk was driving and Joe swerved out of the way. Joe lived. Until he got shot in the head by ZeroGibson13. He died.
Team Meeting-
Matt however didn't die in a car crash. He was there trying to tell the id10ts that he was fired. But they didn't listen so Matt while waiting for his replacement got the team ready for the game.
Game-
"This is *(censored)* ridicoulous. But I can't let Great Alexander take over the team. Ah... Well let's *(censored)* up the world and I will be the *(censored)* manager," Matt said to himself.
"Hey manager so what's the battle plan," Jeremy Burkahrt.
"Alright same line-up as we have up and Dan Wheeler's pitching. We have to bury the team and quick and now," Matt said.
"Hey why aren't I starting? I am way better than all of you," Great Alexander said.
"We are a team and give a Lenin a chance and see what he does for a change," Matt said.
Great Alexander left the ballpark.
"That's great," Matt said, "Finally the *(censored)*'s gone."
"We found this team let's go WHALES!" Matt said.
Game Description:
The first was silent for the Whales, but the Honeybees weren't. The Honeybees scored one run and then the Whales would score atleast four runs each inning until the sixth where they scored nothing. In the fifth, the Honeybees scored two runs and in the sixth they scored one run. In the seventh, The whales scored two runs, but the Honeybees were amazing scoring 7 runs ending Dan Wheeler. In the ninth, the Whales killed it scoring four runs.
Last Score:
Vancouver Whales 23-Colorado Springs 12
W: Dan Wheeler
SV: Vernon Pells
L: Lunsford
MVP: Joseph Lenin-6 for 6-5 HRs, 5 RBIs. Lenin killed it today forcing him maybe to go third in the line-up.

Vancouever Whales: Office
"How are these people unable to find. We can't find any of them in any records," Becky said.
"I learned how to do background checks, but seriously these guys are like off the grid," Robert said.
"I found a Jeremy Burkhart. Born in January 1, 1841. Same birthday as our shortstop same name too. He fought in the Civil War. He was a player at his high school and college, but then he decided that he would fight for the Union. Other one is a teen, who has a buisness as a carpenter," Mark said.
"Mark didn't you say that Matt said he was acting weird about saying that the Confederates must join the Union again and end all slavery," Becky said.
"Yeah. Something like that," Mark said.
"Well, that's weird," Robert said.
"It says Burkhart died when he was 51 on January 1," Mark said.
"Isn't that when we found him," Becky said, "Remeber the Happy New Years Celebration. We found Jeremy Burkhart was like our whole present," Becky said.
"Yeah, I guess," Mark said.
"I don't understand this. Do you think Mullins could help us?" Robert asked.
"I got an idea," Mark said, "But it's not a good idea."
"What is it?" Becky asked.
"We say that Joseph Lenin is actually Vladimir Lenin's grandson," Mark said.
"But that would ruin the team," Becky said, "But we might have to."
"Maybe we can figure it out first," Robert said, "Mullins University taught me to take cash from poor people and steal property from the old. That might help to bribe the pres Obama to give us info on some of the people on the team."
"Harry Truman, all I found is a guy named Harry Truman as pres with same birthday. So according to his information he graduated from Independence High School. Mother same name and birthday, but older birthday with years not months or days," Mark said.
"This is insane," Becky said.
"We need the truth and nothing but the truth," Mark said.
"This is insane. A civil war general or something and a president. This can't be true," Robert said.
"Ok so here's who is not done with background checks. Harry Truman, Jeremy Burkhart, Joseph Lenin, Zero, Daken, and Young Ka Jun," Mark said.
"Hey guys I got an email from Lee Myung-bak giving his background. Seems he ran from North Korea to South Korea. His background is clear," Becky said.
"So Truman, Burkhart, Lenin, Zero, and Daken," Robert said, "Hey is that name Daken from a comic book."
"I don't know we haven't google searched his name yet. Let's try it." Mark said.
"Yeah all I got is comic book," Becky said, "Born September 03, 1946."
"Same year and birthday," Robert said, "Daken was Dark Wolverine when Green Goblin took over security and stuff. Son of Wolverine."
"This is unreal," Becky said.
"Ridicoulous. Absolute total bull. I hate this so much," Robert said.
"Put those guys on leave-no games until this is figured out," Mark said.
"Better call Mullins hotel," Becky said.
Phone ringing-
"Hello, can I talk to the manager of Vancouver Whales," Becky asked.
"No, he's dead, got shot by some guy," Matt said, "I've had to take over for a while."
"May I ask your name?" Becky asked.
"Matt Kleok. M-A-T-T K-L-E-O-K," Matt said.
"*(censored)*!" Becky said.
"Hey, I don't need the money. Becky I saved all of it from my whole time as GM," Matt said.
"Come on Matt, this has to be illegal. Anyway Truman, Burkhart, Lenin, Zero, and Daken are not allowed to play until furthur notice," Becky said.
"*(censored)*!" Matt said.
Phone hangs up
"What the *(censored)* is wrong with the world," Becky said.
"What happened?" Mark asked.
"Joe died. He got shot. Matt is managing," Becky said.
"But he was fired. Wasn't he?" Robert said.
"Well atleast he was better than you," Mark said.
"Mark!" Becky said.
"Hey I say the truth and get yelled at always. Always. Everytime," Mark said.
"HEY *(censored)*s! YOU KNOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME," Robert said.
"You want me to resign Robert?" Mark asked.
"Yeah!" Robert yelled.
"Then I AM OUT!" Mark yelled.
"Mark!" Becky yelled as Mark got his bags.
"I can probably get a good job not here," Mark said.
Mark left............................................
Now it's up to you peeps to fill in spots:
Pitching Coach:
Hitting Coach:
3rd Assistant GM:
Scout:
A mad man:
A troll:

2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:15 am 
Power Pro Legend