Post subject: Salary Trick
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:43 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Favorite Team: Mariners
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Hey All, I Recently Found A Trick To Get Expensive Players For Very Low Prices In Free Agency.
[VIDEO PROOF COMING SOON]

[Requirements]
Here Are Requirements Of The Player:
*Old (30+ Years Of Age).
*Asking For A Good Bit Of Money (8K+ Asking Price).
*Has Respectable Ratings/Stats (Mostly A's And B's).
*Is Being Offered Contracts By 4 Teams Or Fewer.

Here Are Requirements Of The Team:
*90+ Wins.
*Postseason Win (Division/League/World Champion).
*At Least 1 Player In The All-Star Game.

[Overview Of Requirements]
-The Player Needs To Be In A Stage Where Fewer Teams Are Offering Him Contracts Because Of His Age. This Makes His More Desperate (In Reality).
-The Team Needs To Be Presentable, High Ranked Team With Many Wins, Win In A Postseason Series With Good Players (Again In Reality).

[My Experience With Testing]
I Needed 2 Good Starting Pitchers And A Good Outfielder To Complete My All Star Outfield. I Had 10K Left Of "Room" For Buying (Room As In Money I'm Willing To Spend On Player Salaries As It Had Changed From The Previous Year; Also Changes Per Year On Overall Earnings) And I Wanted To Get These 3 Players That I Found. They All Had 10K+ Asking Prices And With 1 Or 2 Teams Offering Them Contracts. I Decided That, I Should At Least Send Them And Offer; So I Sent Each Player An Offer "1960 Points For 3 Years". Each Of Them Excepted. I Decided To Compile All Of My Perks And The Players Abilities And Info And Began Testing With Mock Teams To See If This Really Worked. It Worked On All Occasions That Follow The Guidelines Given Above. My Team Went On To Be Successful The Next 4 Years Or So Until These Players Retired Or Were Dropped In Contract Negotiation For Asking Too Much Again.

[Ending]
I Hope This Works For You Guys As This Trick Allows You To Strengthen Your Roster With Little Money. I Will Be Uploading A Video To My YouTube Channel In The Near Future With Proof That It Works.
If You Have Any Other Thoughts/Info About This Trick, Please Let Me Know As I Want To Make Sure This Trick Will Work For All Users In As Many Situations As Possible.

-Argiii