Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Requests:
These rules are subject to change at any time. Remember, custom players take time to make just right.

* One player request per person at a time. No exceptions. Post ALL of the required information (name, position, appearance) and as much desired info as possible (desired abilities, stat levels).
* When your request is fulfilled, edit the title of the first post to say so. Make a link to the post if the completion post is deep in the thread.
* Wait a week before bumping an un-answered request. The few of us who are kind enough to offer our services are more than likely busy with other requests or our own players.
-->

Post subject: 08 rays?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:35 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
Has anybody created the players on this year's rays? Longoria and Sonnastine are really the ones i'm looking for. What about Jay Bruce? Anybody made him yet? Thanks for any help!
Oh- and it is the wii version.
Thanks!

Post subject: Re: 08 rays?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:07 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Yankees
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
bignate wrote:
Has anybody created the players on this year's rays? Longoria and Sonnastine are really the ones i'm looking for. What about Jay Bruce? Anybody made him yet? Thanks for any help!
Oh- and it is the wii version.
Thanks!

I might take a crack at Longoria. Any ideas at stats? He may strangely play second base with third base as a second position or vica-versa because that's where I'd use him. If not, I'll get his code for your then on the last turn at the extra base for myself.
I'm thinking B power, C Contact, B run speed, B+ or A Fielding in both Catagories, Clutch Hitter 5, and if I can manage to get it walk-off hitter. I'll try to get good arm accuracy as well. It's too early to give him gold-glover. Hot-hitter might be nice to throw in their too.
Edit: Actually, sorry mate, but I'm going to hold off until the next game. If Longoria isn't in there or is bad, I might try him. You can always edit him.

- When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- When asked if he wanted a pizza cut into 4/8 slices, Yogi responds with "Better cut it into 4, I don't think I could eat 8."
-Always go to other peoples' funerals otherwise they won't go to yours.
-I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
-In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
-It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.
I'm on vacation for about a month.