Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Requests:
These rules are subject to change at any time. Remember, custom players take time to make just right.

* One player request per person at a time. No exceptions. Post ALL of the required information (name, position, appearance) and as much desired info as possible (desired abilities, stat levels).
* When your request is fulfilled, edit the title of the first post to say so. Make a link to the post if the completion post is deep in the thread.
* Wait a week before bumping an un-answered request. The few of us who are kind enough to offer our services are more than likely busy with other requests or our own players.
-->

Post subject: Anyone wanna make a great Catcher?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:40 am 
AAA Starter
AAA Starter

Favorite Team: Blue Jays
Console '07: Don't Own
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
I would love a great defensive catcher, all defensive abilities maxed, all special defensive abilities. Hitting stats would like in the c range if possible (not much higher as too much hitting makes the game to easy) Running speed around d or so.

Call him "Timmy Jackson" and his save name a TJ. Number 41.

Thanks in Advance

Post subject: Re: Anyone wanna make a great Catcher?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:10 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
if anybody makes one I'll use him...

But I can't find my digital camera so I cant help, sorry.

My Success Mode Players
Who (1B)
Terminator (CL)
ZackAttack (3B)
Panda (LF)
Newt (2B)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:50 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Yankees
I made one already but I had terrible luck with events so he wasn't too good. I never got a Jaw to get Trash Talk and his defensive ability was one away from being maxed in his error resitance. His offense was only a little above average. He also didn't have throwing 4. I'm pretty sick right now but I'll probably be feeling well enough to give him a try. The name and look will be wolf like if you'd like me to make him because its following a theme for my team. The trash tlak is basically howling haha. His name is Raksha which is a wolf in popular culture. Is that fine?
Edit: I could have his name be what you asked for and simply edit it in season mode. I could also change his look and save him twice, once for me, once for you.
If your fine with my original player (I might redo him for myself because Trash Talk is that important to me), I could post him. He had C/D+ contact (not sure which) and C Power. He had a few hitter abilities.

- When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- When asked if he wanted a pizza cut into 4/8 slices, Yogi responds with "Better cut it into 4, I don't think I could eat 8."
-Always go to other peoples' funerals otherwise they won't go to yours.
-I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
-In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
-It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.
I'm on vacation for about a month.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:57 am 
AAA Starter
AAA Starter

cownip wrote:
I made one already but I had terrible luck with events so he wasn't too good. I never got a Jaw to get Trash Talk and his defensive ability was one away from being maxed in his error resitance. His offense was only a little above average. He also didn't have throwing 4. I'm pretty sick right now but I'll probably be feeling well enough to give him a try. The name and look will be wolf like if you'd like me to make him because its following a theme for my team. The trash tlak is basically howling haha. His name is Raksha which is a wolf in popular culture. Is that fine?
Edit: I could have his name be what you asked for and simply edit it in season mode. I could also change his look and save him twice, once for me, once for you.
If your fine with my original player (I might redo him for myself because Trash Talk is that important to me), I could post him. He had C/D+ contact (not sure which) and C Power. He had a few hitter abilities.

I could totally use yours, try and get the trash talk because that sounds like it could be funny!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:27 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

No problem, I'll try to get started tonight (or tomorrow) :D. I might make him offensively weaker with D Contact and Power to speed up the proccess (I have a life outside of these forums too you know haha) with only a few offensive abilities, but maxed defensively. Is this fine? And your not worried about him being too good, right (and making it too easy). I shouldn't reload or anything if I get a good job event?
Edit: Right now it is February Week 4 of Year 2. I finally got rid of poor sense on Week 3 with Frank followed by no other then Dr. Good Job! So, if you wanted me to relaod, too bad haha, sorry mate. Here are the stats so far:

Energy: Full
Motivation: 10/10
Trajectory: 3
Contact: D+ 9 (I might make him have B contact if I have time and already have every defensive ability, but he will have C)
Power: C 130 (Courtesy of the Doctor, previously D 100)
Run Speed: E 7
Arm Strength: A 14
Fielding: B 12 (will max at end with waxes)
Error Resistance: A 14
Abilities:
Hitting:
Tough Out
Table Setter
Rally Hitter

Fielding/Running:
Base Running 4
Gold Glover
Barehand Catch
Cannon Arm (from an event, doesn't apply to catchers)
Great Catcher

He will probably have either maxed arm strength or Error resistance by the end of this month. I believe the season starts on March First and his coach evaluation is good enough to start the first game.

Here are my plans and abilities I think I can almost grantee. I might get a lot more, you never know, you might get way ahead or run into some great random event. If I don't get everything I state, its because I decided to get something much better in favor. Those that are italicized are not 100% guranteed .
Fielding Abilities:
Consistency 4, Durability 4, Throwing 4, Good Block, Trash Talk
Batter Abilities:
I don't want to give him contact hitter or power hitter to over power him. I might be able to get him intimidator which fits with the whole wolf personality. It depends if I have enough time to dedicate to Patty
Clutch 4/5 Left 4, Push Hitter, Spray Hitter
Stats:
Power: Small chance I might get B but I wouldn't hold your breath
Run Speed: D 8
Arm Strength, Fielding and Error Resistance: Maxed
Other:
Probably none, sorry no good morale. He's a barbarian like wolf, what do you expect? Bad morale is a little harsh though haha and I don't know how to get it.
I have a little mor ehtne 4/5 of my bar filled with patty and my inventory consist of: Rookie Charm, 2 Discount Cards, A now useless Shiny Fragrance, Gamblers Ring and a Suprise Bag (future Secrets of Defense after much reloading which will give me trash talk after a a minute or two of reloading). I should have him by 5 eastern time at the latest (if other things get in the way) .
Edit: Turns out the season starts next month. He now has Maxed arm, Throwing Arm 4, and Durability at Week 2. He also has C contact D Run Speed and will soon have maxed error resistance as well as B+ (not raising more as it will be maxed by waxes) fielding by the time the season starts. I might have good block and Clutch Hit 4 by then too, but probably not both.
Another edit:
Sorry to give so many updates, but I just achieved the big milestone I was try to get the whole time. All fielding stats are maxed (besides my fielding which is B+ and will be maxed with waxes) and I have every catcher fielding related ability. After only 20 rerolls, I got SoF (Secrets of Defense). I know that might seem long, but it is actually pretty quick. On my first try with the book, I got Trash Talk! Your guy is now maxed defensively! Now I'll try to make him as offensively good as I can. B Contact (and probably power too) is very, very likely if not certain. I have everything on the defensive abilities page besides Stealing 4 which I might try to get with extra time but with D speed its not worth it. I might even get refined hitter at the end as I have another suprise bag and I might get SoH (Secrets of Hitting).

Edit:
Your guy is an easy hall of famer at this point haha. I reloaded constantly to get Refined but gave up after 30 reloads and after seeing that I got something that said Clutch Htiter. At first I rolled my eyes and was annoyed because Clutch Hitting was already maxed (5/5), but it turns out it gave an ability called Walk-Off Hitter. I had the same thing happen when I tried to get refined before but got Bases Clearer and I had a suprise bag (which I didn't have to even reload once to get SoH!), so I took it. I will try to get another surpise bag but no promises. I have everything I tried to get above and its July Week 3. I have Clutch Hit 5, VS Lefty 4, Tough Out, Firstball Hitter, Table Setter, Bases Clearer, Walk-off Hitter, and Ralley Hitter. Defensive/running: Throwing 4, Durability 4, Consistency 4, Base Running 4, Gold Glove, Bare Hand Catch, Cannon Arm, Tough Runner, Trash Talk, Good Block, Great Catcher. I have 10/10 motivation, 3 Trajectory, Maxed Contact!, B Power (140)!, D+ 9(almost certain I will get this to C), Maxed Arm Strength, Maxed Fielding, Maxed Error Resistance.
My Goals:
I can't get intimidator because of a student misclick when I was talking to Patty.
Possible A Power
Unlikely B or even A Run Speed.
I won't max power or do anything if I can get it to A. I might try to get a few more ofensive abilities.

- When asked if he wanted a pizza cut into 4/8 slices, Yogi responds with "Better cut it into 4, I don't think I could eat 8."
-In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:03 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

He is finally done! Raksha the Wolf is ready for the Majors. Let me give you all his information:
Hot Spots (Places in the strike zone he hits the best): All three spots that are right down the middle
Trajectory: 3
Power: 160 B+ (Couldn't quite get there, still 20 away from A, sorry)
Run Speed, Arm Strength, Fielding, and Error Resistance: Maxed
Abilities: Clutch Hitting 5, Vrs. Lefties 5, Power Hitter (didn't want it but I got it on the last game of the season), Tough Out, Good bunt (I had extra points at the end and nothing else to gamble for), Firstball Hitter, Table Setter, Bases Clearer, Walk-Off Hitter, Rally Hitter, Refined
Fielding Abilities:
Throwing Arm 4
Durability: 4
Consistency: 4
Base Running: 4
Gold Glover, Barehand Catch, Cannon Arm, Tough Runner, Trash talk, Good Block, and Great Catcher.
Pitching Abilities:
Good with runners in scoring position (4)
I got this when I had only a few extra points (after bunt) and I could only gamble on pitching abilities. This one had a 68% chance of succeeding and I went for it.
Extra Information:
Raksha was first found on October 13th, 1985 so he is presumed to be 22. He has never played in the Majors before and has a Black/wood bat, a Black glove, and 2 White Wristbands. He uses an Original Form that looks like Mars's form from the last game (which looks like he's shooting a gun while hitting) and has a very wolf like, crazy eyed face with shortish grey hair and a gray bear that looks like it has teeth coming out of the top. Sorry if he's over powered, but once I ran into Good Job I couldn't resist making him better.

Attachments:
Wolf 1.jpg
Wolf 1.jpg [ 47.72 KiB | Viewed 2815 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:52 am 
AAA Starter
AAA Starter

Awesome!!! Thanks so much, going to put him in the lineup today!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:55 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

No Problem mate, glad to help anytine. I needed to redo him anyway.