Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: The New Knights | The Osaka Foxes
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:32 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Cubs
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
WAIT.
WAIT WAIT WAIT.

WHAAAAAAT???

Did he just do that?
He can do that?!??

Oh god, it feels like playing Kingdom Hearts II and discovering the first 3 hours of gameplay were actually just the prologue and then the title screen pops up.

Dish's gif is accurate.

"Just because something's impossible doesn't mean it can't be done." - Medley
"Look Beyond The F*** It™" - Benjamin Zander
"Potatoes are wannabe vegetables!" - Leila Takagi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:14 pm 
AAA Starter
AAA Starter

Favorite Team: Mets
I can say you've gained a new follower. This stuff is so much better than any sports drama I've ever watched on TV. Somebody give this guy money to produce a TV show or movie.

Also relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3Uk8Y5km8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:38 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
detroittigers15 wrote:
WHAAAAAAT THE ARCHERS WERE JUST A DECOY THIS IS CRAZY

WWWWWHHHOAAAAAA

philliesfan134 wrote:
I still have no idea how you made a second string happen, and now go up to - I'm assuming - expansion NPB squad??! (I mean I had some "inside-scoopies" that something like this might happen, but not how it all comes together)

But after all the stories with Jack and the Tigers and the Knights.. years ago and years on, you've always had that ability, that style. It's, uh, fitting? Fitting that we enter a new story arc. What's it they say? The cosmic ballet, the legend, the 6+ year legend, goes on..

Happy to still have you around for another go, Tweav! Ganbatte!

...The Archers were completely made up, heeheehee

But thank you, Nick :}

Zumikaku wrote:
WAIT.
WAIT WAIT WAIT.

WHAAAAAAT???

Did he just do that?
He can do that?!??

Oh god, it feels like playing Kingdom Hearts II and discovering the first 3 hours of gameplay were actually just the prologue and then the title screen pops up.

Dish's gif is accurate.

Seems that the Foxes are the post-Roxas section 4 dis

Also, nice to have you on board, Hunter! Hope I manage to keep your interest with updates to come ;}

BUT REGARDLESS, I'm really looking forward to start this up for real C:

It'll probably get going once I begin my winter break, which is around Christmas time, so stay tuned!

Money can't buy life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:55 pm 
Ace
Ace

Favorite Team: Astros
"...The Archers were completely made up, heeheehee"

I don't know what do think about my life anymore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:27 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: (Vita) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
BUT THAT'S TOO LONG

THE SUSPENSE

(make it my birthday present plz)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:05 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

July 20, 2036
Archers’ Park, Asuka
14:59

I have to tell the boys that I’ll be leaving…

I opened the doors to the locker rooms to see them all getting ready for their first practice after the all-star break. I didn’t say anything upon entering--in contrast to my usual grandiose entrances (or at least the attempts thereof).

Ishikawa was the first one to notice me, “Yo, Azuma! I just got a call from Matsubara to meet him tonight in his office! You, uh, you know what it’s about?”
He was nervous. A call from Laisei could mean one of two things--a call-up or a punishment--and at this point, Ishikawa could be in for either. It has to be a call-up. Laisei loves doing this.
“It--” Before I could get a second word out, Kura cut in.

“Oh shit dude, I got one too.”
It’s definitely a promotion, then.
“No way…” Ishikawa seemed to piece together what both of them being called meant.
“Dude, I… Do you think this means--” Kura was at a loss for words, something I truly have never seen before.
“It’s gotta, right?” Ishikawa turned to me again, “Right?!”
“Hm…” I knew for sure they were being promoted, but I didn’t want them to lose focus, “I can’t really say. Laisei does love to call people up after the all-star break, but… You two haven’t been doing anything stupid lately, have you?”
“What? No… Of course not…” Kura was a bit sheepish.
Ishikawa offered nothing but a smile. Yeah… Probably the best response to that question, Ishi.

As the two of them starred giddily at each other, I decided that sooner rather than later was better to break the news.

“But, uh…” I was a bit slow and quiet to begin my speech, “guys. Hey, guys!” I raised my voice to get everyone’s attention. With all eyes on me, I felt very small. This was such a huge moment for me, but I’d be leaving all of my connections. These guys were, for all intents and purposes, like my kids for the last year and a half. There are some that I would consider personal friends, some that I don’t really know all that well, and some that are just getting their foot in the door. And I’m leaving.

Why am I leaving? Is it selfish of me? This team has a chance to make it back to the postseason, and maybe even of winning this year. I can help them do that! But I’m just going to leave them when they’re entering the stretch. I’m putting myself in front of the team… That’s something that I shouldn’t be doing, right? But--No… NO! This has been my dream since I was a kid! To manage an NPB team? That’s… That’s what I’ve always wanted. Sometimes you have to put yourself first.
Right?

“Ryu…?” Ishikawa clapped a few times, “You gonna just stand there or…?”
“Guh, right!” I was a bit embarrassed that I had zoned out. “I’m, uh… Well… Ishikawa and Kura weren’t the only two to get calls from Laise--Uh, Matsubara today. I, uh, I got one too.”
“Oh yeah? What about?” Kura asked directly.

“Well, boys… This is going to be hard to say, but, uh… I’m going to be leaving. Today.”

It didn’t seem to click in their heads. Of course, it was coming way out of left field, but even still, I was expecting some sort of reaction.

“Wait…” Ishikawa stood up, “you’re… what? You’re leaving? Wha--how come?”
“Well, uh... “ I figured telling them the truth right away was the best bet. “Lasiei--er, Matsubara--called me into his office this morning and made me an offer.”
I took a moment before finishing, “One that I couldn’t refuse.” I said in a very cool, European sounding voice.
“Oh for god’s sake, Azuma.” Ishikawa blankly starred in my direction, his face unmoving.
“Er… Right.” I cleared my throat, “So, Matsubara made me an offer, and uh… Well, I’m uh… I’m going to be taking over managerial duties with the Osaka Foxes come the end of the week.”

Ishikawa’s previously empty eyes lit up, “What?! Duuuuude, no way!”
“Holy shit, coach.” Kura chimed in.
“That’s fantastic, Azuma!” Tsuyoshi Tsukada called from the bathroom, face covered in shaving cream.

“Thank you, guys. Really.” I turned around and looked at the entryway to the locker rooms, “I… I don’t know where I would be without all of you. You all put 100 percent in every single day, and I… I couldn’t be prouder. You guys have grown a lot in the year and a half that I’ve known you, and even those that I’ve just met--I can tell you’re all destined for greatness. The Knights’ are an excellent organization, and the mere fact that you all have made it this far is an astounding testament to your physical and mental strength and I--” I wiped my eyes, “Thank you, you guys. Thank you for all that you’ve done. And I’m so sorry that I can’t stay and enjoy all of your success in the years to come…”
I turned back to the crowd. Ishikawa was swiping his face with his sleeve.
“A… AZUMAAAAAAA” He ran over to me.
“ISHIKAWAAAAA”

We shared a beautiful hug.

“I’m gonna miss you, man.” He said into my shoulder.
“I’m gonna miss you too, Ishi.”

We separated, ducts full of tears. I surveyed the room once again.

“Congratulations, Azuma. You’d better watch out for us!” Kura, boisterous as ever, said to me with a thumbs up.
“Seriously, Ryu. We’re not gonna go easy on your Foxes.” Ishikawa reassured.
“Heh, I know Tsuzumi’s going to miss your company, Ryu.” Tsuyoshi said, now fully dressed.
Huh? Why would she…? She’s still got Laisei to hang around.

“Heh, thank you. All of you. Thank you so much for all the work you’ve put in. And hey, maybe someday, we’ll all meet again...

As official members of the Nippon Professional Baseball League.”

Money can't buy life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:33 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: (Vita) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Why am I leaving? Is it selfish of me?
I was made an offer.. an offer.. One that I..I couldn't refuse.
you’re… what? You’re leaving? Wha--how come?
I… I couldn’t be prouder.
This has been my dream since I was a kid! To manage an NPB team? That’s… That’s what I’ve always wanted.
The Knights’ are an excellent organization, and the mere fact that you all have made it this far is an astounding testament to your physical and mental strength and I-
Heh, I know Tsuzumi’s going to miss your company, Ryu..
And hey, maybe someday, we’ll all meet again...
And I’m so sorry that I can’t stay and enjoy all of your success in the years to come…
As official members of the Nippon Professional Baseball League.
A… AZUMAAAAAAA!
Huh? Why would she…?
Sometimes you have to put yourself first.
Congratulations, Azuma. You’d better watch out for us!

~next time on the New Knights of Osaka..
I feel like an awesome montage is needed! ~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:34 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

yo I just read this whole thing. it took me two hours. it was worth it.

Post subject: Re: The (K)New(er) Knights | The Asuka Archers
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:02 pm 
Ace
Ace

Favorite Team: Astros
Powerprosfan31 wrote:
The Knights are playing an absolute embarrassment of a team for their opener, the Osaka Foxes, who are fairly new, being instated 11 years ago after the big NPB overhaul. The one which completely removed the Fighters and the Swallows, while replacing the BayStars, Tigers, Buffaloes and Hawks with the Sendai Sakura, Niigata Toki, Osaka Foxes, and Fukushima Bears, respectively.

The Foxes haven’t fared so well… Burning through 5 managers in their 11 years. Plus, their star player Shinpei Sato severely injured his leg in a collision with their right fielder, Tadahiko Suzuki, otherwise known as “The Least Liked Player in the League,” in 2034. He still hasn’t recovered. On the plus side, though, they have a promising third baseman in his second year, Taiji Izumi, and an excellent shortstop in Tomochika Kobayashi. Maybe someday the Foxes will be able to turn things around

Ohhhh my

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:36 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

July 21, 2036
Hotto Motto Field Kobe, Kobe
19:46

Day one… And this place is decrepit. The stench of cigarette smoke and the overflowing laundry is overwhelming. The players are over in Sendai, since they’ve got a three game series with the Eagles coming up. So here I stand in this new place… Alone… This is not what I expected my entrance to the NPB to be like. I walked into the office--well, I suppose it’s “my” office, now. Despite the Fukuhara plate on the front door.

I pushed the door open…

And was surprised by how neat and organized his office was. There were stacks of folders in the corner, a clear desk with a modest lamp, a pretty nice computer. It looked pretty similar to my old office actually, which was a small bit of comfort. I sat in the desk’s attached swivel chair and was met with an uncomfortably loud squeak.

Well… That’s going to have to go. I looked at the desk.

There was a folder on it.

“Player Details.” was written on it in a thick black.

There was also a post-it note stuck on it.

“Found these when I was looking through his office this morning. Could come in handy, kid.

Good luck up here!
Laisei”

Even now… Even on a competing team… Laisei’s still helping me out. What a great guy. I smiled as I opened the manilla folder. Inside were scouting reports on each player as of the All-Star break.

Perfect!

Osaka Foxes - 2036 Roster [with notes from Fukuhara, former manager]

Fielders:

Catchers:

Image Yoshi Imanami, #3
AGE, YEARS PRO, 2ND POSITION, B/T, TRJ, CON, POW, RUN, ARM, FLD, E RES
26, 4, N/A, R/R, 3, C, D, E, B, C, A
He’s the vocal leader. In my few years with the team, I’ve seen his passion for the sport dwindle. He gets into arguments with Suzuki quite often. A fantastic defender behind the plate.
AVG: .298
HR: 6
RBI: 31

Image Hideki Asao, #45
35, 11, 1B, S/R, 2, E, E, F, C, F, E
Age has finally caught up to this 11 year veteran. He’s jovial, which is a nice change of pace for this toxic shithole.
AVG: .348
HR: 0
RBI: 1

First Basemen:

Image Meiya Nakamoto, #40
29, 6, N/A, 2, D, D, D, D, C, C
A bit of an asshole. His skill is in the field, but even that is overwhelmingly average. Doing much better than usual this year.
AVG: .294
HR: 4
RBI: 37

Image Sakuya Kanno, #60
21, 3, 2B/3B, R/R, 3, F, D, F, D, G, G
He’s young, but he’s not very promising. The product of a poor last round pick.
AVG: .250
RBI: 2

Second Basemen:

Image Tabito Iijima, #56
24, 2, SS, R/R, 3, D, D, C, C, C, E
He’s one of our better ones. A competent hitter and fielder. He is a bit clumsy, though, so he makes quite a few errors.
AVG: .278
HR: 6
RBI: 36

Image Saita Uchimura, #23
27, 6, SS/OF, S/R, 1, E, F, A, D, B, D
Very good baserunner and fielder. One of the worst hitters in the league as of right now. Best served as a pinch runner.
AVG: .100
RBI: 0

Third Basemen:

Image Taiji Izumi, #7
19, 1, SS, R/R, 2, B, E, B, B, C, D
One of few bright spots on the team. Ended last season, his rookie year, early with a torn Achilles after coming off of first on a bad angle. Idolizes his fellow infielder Kobayashi. Everyone calls him “Kodomo.”
AVG: .293
RBI: 27

Image Akashi Shirasaki, #29
22, 1, SS, R/R, 2, F, E, D, C, E, E
Picked up in free agency last season after not being drafted. He’s nothing special.
AVG: .000

Shortstops:

Image Tomochika Kobayashi, #2
21, 4, 3B, L/R, 3, A, B, B, C, D, E
He’s much too good for us. By some miracle, he’s kept his incessantly positive outlook for the four years he’s been here. A good role model for the players. He’s gives 100% every single day. Seriously--a godsend. Also the starting shortstop for the Pacific League!
AVG: .304
HR: 15
RBI: 46

Image Kazuki Hamazaki, #19
27, 4, 2B/3B/OF, S/R, 2, D, D, C, C, C, C
He got his start in the NPB a bit late, but he more than makes up for it with his versatility. I can put him pretty much anywhere and he excels. He’s managed to keep his head above water, too. Probably because he’s always practicing with Kobayashi.
AVG: .306
HR: 1
RBI: 7

Outfielders:

Image Yamato Hoshi - LF, #46
25, 3, OF, L/L, 2, F, E, A, C, D, D
He’s fast so I have him up first. He can’t make contact, though. And he strikes out so much…
AVG: .190
HR: 2
RBI: 20

Image Masaya Nishizawa - CF, #1
22, 4, OF, L/R, 3, A, E, B, C, D, E
He’s continuously impressed me. Having a down year this year, though. He’s usually a solid contact hitter with power to the opposite field, but not this year. He’s really an arrogant ass, though.
AVG: .276
HR: 1
RBI: 40

Image Kazuaki Abe - RF, #9
18, 0, OF, S/R, 3, D, C, B, C, B, C
Just got drafted this year--first pick. He’s a hothead, but he’s impressed me quite a bit. Really gets into it with Suzuki, especially when we’re playing Central League teams. He’s an incredibly hard worker.
AVG: .295
RBI: 32

Image Tadahiko Suzuki - RF, #57
35, 12, OF, R/R, 3, F, B, G, C, F, G
This man… He is the bane of my existence. A product of the Foxes from the very beginning. He was once a promising power prospect with the BayStars before they were abolished and absorbed, mostly, into the Foxes. He’s a gruff, arrogant, fat bully that pretty much has the team by the balls. There’s nothing I can do about it… He’s threatened me multiple times. I… I don’t know what to do about him.
AVG: .231
HR: 11
RBI: 34

Image Shinpei Sato - CF, #4
28, 10, OF, L/L, 2, D, D, D, D, D, D
Once upon a time (in the 2020s), Shinpei Sato was the talk of the league. “The Golden Rookie,” as he was known then, had three 30/30 seasons in a row. And then, in 2034, his leg was broken in practice somehow… Nobody talks about it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Suzuki had something to do with it. Watching videos of him when he was in his prime is staggering; he looked so… happy. I don’t think I’ve seen him smile once in the three years I’ve been here. Hasn’t recorded a hit yet this year.
AVG: .000

Pitchers up next!

--

philliesfan134 wrote:
Why am I leaving? Is it selfish of me?
I was made an offer.. an offer.. One that I..I couldn't refuse.
you’re… what? You’re leaving? Wha--how come?
I… I couldn’t be prouder.
This has been my dream since I was a kid! To manage an NPB team? That’s… That’s what I’ve always wanted.
The Knights’ are an excellent organization, and the mere fact that you all have made it this far is an astounding testament to your physical and mental strength and I-
Heh, I know Tsuzumi’s going to miss your company, Ryu..
And hey, maybe someday, we’ll all meet again...
And I’m so sorry that I can’t stay and enjoy all of your success in the years to come…
As official members of the Nippon Professional Baseball League.
A… AZUMAAAAAAA!
Huh? Why would she…?
Sometimes you have to put yourself first.
Congratulations, Azuma. You’d better watch out for us!

~next time on the New Knights of Osaka..
I feel like an awesome montage is needed! ~

heh, I can see this having an anime-y opening

maccrash21 wrote:
yo I just read this whole thing. it took me two hours. it was worth it.

ayy, thanks cuz 8)

Tdud123 wrote:
Ohhhh my

heyooo ;}

Money can't buy life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:59 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Dodgers
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Hoping to see some familiar names in the pitchers' section

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:20 pm 
AAA Starter
AAA Starter

Favorite Team: Mets
PowerPro Jr wrote:

But the story takes place 20 years in the future. Maybe one or two incredibly promising prospects from today could be featured as guys winding down their career, but no more than that, unless the idea is he has to revamp the team by getting rid of the old guys. Then again, that seems really out of character for Azuma to give up on players from what I've read in this log.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:21 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

yo if we both end up in the same place on saturday can I be the Statistician Like Old Times or are you not ready to play games yet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:03 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
Powerprosfan31 wrote:
Image Tadahiko Suzuki - RF, #57
35, 12, OF, R/R, 3, F, B, G, C, F, G
This man… He is the bane of my existence. A product of the Foxes from the very beginning. He was once a promising power prospect with the BayStars before they were abolished and absorbed, mostly, into the Foxes. He’s a gruff, arrogant, fat bully that pretty much has the team by the balls. There’s nothing I can do about it… He’s threatened me multiple times. I… I don’t know what to do about him.
AVG: .231
HR: 11
RBI: 34

Wait, does this mean Ryu is going to die. Is he going to threaten Ryu. Guys Ryu is dead meat. He is gonna get killed like Albert Anastasia in a barber shop because he has no beard.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:31 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Starters:

Image Hiromasa Mishima, #17
AGE, YEARS PRO, B/T, TOP SPD, CON, STAM, PITCHES
23, 1, S/R, 152 km/h (94 mph), E, B, slider - 4, V-slider - 1
Our “ace,” if you could call him that. He’s worse than the sum of his parts. Still young, though. With some good teaching, he could certainly be a top tier pitcher. But… He’s definitely not that yet.
ERA: 6.53
W-L: 0-6

Image Kiyoshi Kagami, #21
24, 3, 149 km/h (93 mph), E, C, slider - 2, changeup - 2
I have no idea how he’s doing this well this year. Total surprise. A pleasant one, but still.
ERA: 2.47
W-L: 5-2

Image Shousei Fujii, #30
36, 14, L/L, 141 km/h (88 mph), D, C, slider - 3, curveball - 1, changeup - 2
The veteran presence among the pitching staff. He’s not what he used to be, but it’s good to have his leadership skills off the field. ...Even if on the field they don’t do anything.
ERA: 5.85
W-L: 4-5

Image Hiroshi Kobayashi, #12
24, 3, R/R, 146 km/h (91 mph), D, C, slider - 3, drop curve - 1, changeup - 1
He’s on the up and up. Despite what his record is and his high ERA, I have high hopes for this kid. He’s still young. Hopefully they’re not unfounded. No relation to Tomochika.
ERA: 4.65
W-L: 1-5

Image Takayuki Inoh, #15
27, 1, R/R, 150 km/h (93 mph), D, C, slider - 3, SFF - 1
Forgettable.
ERA: 5.57
W-L: 2-6

Image Kensei Suda, #20
26, 3, R/R, 146 km/h (91 mph), D, C, shuuto - 1, sinker - 1, slider - 3
He brings up the rear in our terrible rotation. Not much to say.
ERA: 5.21
W-L: 4-4

Relievers:

Image Shoji Ohhara, #41
28, 3, L/L, 143 km/h (89 mph), C, D, slider - 4, shuuto - 1
Doing very well this year. He’s our longman and has seen more action this year than he probably should. I’m proud of him.
ERA: 2.88
W-L: 5-1
S: 1

Image Ryo Iwasaki, #51
19, 1, L/L, 145 km/h (90 mph), D, E, hard slider - 4, screwball - 1
He came over in a trade with the Bears last season right after he was called up. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone complain as much as he has.
ERA: 3.84
W-L: 0-2

Image Sakuma Osada, #64
33, 11, R/R, 149 km/h (93 mph), B, E, slider - 3, forkball - 2
The best reliever on this team, no doubt. And, despite his age, I’ve noticed an increase in his abilities this year. He continues to impress me.
ERA: 2.95
W-L: 2-1

Image Kouta Tanaka, #48
23, 6, L/L, 144 km/h (89 mph), D, D, slider - 2, changeup - 2
Our lefty-specialist. Not doing too great.
ERA: 4.68
W-L: 2-4

Image Fumito Kaga, #16
28, 4, R/R, R/R, 145 km/h (91 mph), C, D, slider - 3, hard sinker - 2
The set-up man. Competent.
ERA: 3.75
W-L: 5-3
S: 2

Closer:

Image Itsuma Yamamoto, #36
27, 4, R/R, 141 km/h (88 mph), D, E, hard shuuto - 1, curveball - 2
He’s past his prime, even though he’s only 27. He was placed in the closer role out of sheer necessity. He does strike out a good amount of people, though. Eight blown saves is almost unacceptable.

ERA: 5.57
W-L: 3-5
S: 17

--

I’m a bit nervous to meet this Suzuki guy. I’ve heard stories about him, and, based on what Fukuhara wrote about him, they’re probably true. Looks like I’ve got quite a bit of work ahead of me…

Seems the fun’s just begun.

--

PowerPro Jr wrote:

Sugiya's with the Knights, buttttttt

your other pitchers will probably most definitely have a role to play in the future ;}

HunterFox wrote:
But the story takes place 20 years in the future. Maybe one or two incredibly promising prospects from today could be featured as guys winding down their career, but no more than that, unless the idea is he has to revamp the team by getting rid of the old guys. Then again, that seems really out of character for Azuma to give up on players from what I've read in this log.

PPJ's made me some pitchers, so I would assume that's what he meant, heheh. That's true about Azuma, tho--he really doesn't like giving up on players

maccrash21 wrote:
yo if we both end up in the same place on saturday can I be the Statistician Like Old Times or are you not ready to play games yet

got my PS3 @ school doe :{{{{{

also, uh ohhh, KFPC who knowwwsssS????

Money can't buy life

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next