Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: The New Knights | The Osaka Foxes
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:45 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
philliesfan134 wrote:
Probably for the best.

You just know Azuma finally meets a nice, gracious player and yet some bad shit would happen anyway. :lol:

Nick, like Zuki, you just said the perfect thing. 8)

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:55 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Tigers
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Everyone who didn't show should be running sprints until they puke.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:30 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
detroittigers15 wrote:
Everyone who didn't show should be running sprints until they puke.

for sure.

--

July 23, 2036

My first game with the Foxes… Good god, I’m nervous about this. It’s pretty amazing to see everyone here, in uniform, and on time.

Of course, pretty much none of them respect me, except maybe Kobayashi, Izumi, and Asao. Hopefully yesterday wasn’t an omen of things to come, but… God, I can’t say I’m not terrified what I’ve gotten myself into.

“Alright everyone,” I tried to get the team’s attention for one of my pregame speeches, “Ahem!” I cleared my throat as loud as I could. A few heads turned.

“Right, so… We’re playing the Eagles today. They’re pretty middle of the road, and they always have been. But even still, we ca--”
“Alright, now. That’s enough.” Suzuki cut me off.
“Huh?” I was taken aback, this had never happened before.
“Nobody gives a shit, bud. Just do your job and keep quiet, and we’ll all do the same.”
“But that’s not--”
“Not what?”
“Not what… that isn’t what baseball is! Baseball is all about communication and trust and it doesn’t seem like anyone’s any good at either of those things here.”

He just sort of stared at me.

“Buhahahaha!! *(censored)* hell, what a pansy.” He turned around and engulfed me in his shadow, “Time to get moving, boys! *(censored)*’ GO!” He more or less pushed everyone out of the locker room.

Before he left, though, he turned his head and said in a hushed tone, “I run the show here. Don’t think just because you’re ‘manager,’ you get to call the shots. This is my team. Has been for years. Do NOT step on my toes, or else you’ll have some issues to deal with.”

Then he walked out.

Well… Maybe this’ll go well...?

Osaka Foxes (33-45-4) - 0
Rakuten Golden Eagles (41-40-1) - 13

0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0 00|03|0 Foxes
0|0|8|0|0|1|2|2|x 13|19|0 Eagles

Foxes:

Lineup:
1. Hoshi - CF (0-3, K, SAC)
2. Iijima - 2B (0-3, K)
- Nishizawa - PR (0-0)
3. Kobayashi - SS (0-3, BB)
4. Suzuki - DH (1-4, K)
5. Imanami - C (0-3, K)
6. Abe - RF (0-3)
7. Nakamoto - 1B (1-3, K)
8. Hamazaki - LF (0-3)
9. Izumi - 3B (1-3, K)

Pitcher(s):
Mishima (2.2 IP, 8 R, 8 ER, 2 K)
Fujii (4.1 IP, 3 R, 3 ER, 1 K)
Kaga (1 IP, 2 R, 2 ER, 2 K)

Eagles:

Lineup:
1. Hijirisawa - CF (2-5, 3B, K)
2. Moriyama - RF (3-5, 2 RBI [18, 19])
3. McMahon - 3B (3-5, HR [23], RBI [71])
4. Jones - 1B (1-5, K, 2B, RBI [44])
5. Masuda - DH (2-4, 2B, HR [3], RBI [12, 13, 14])
- Iwasaki - PR (0-1)
6. Fujita - SS (4-5, 2B, HR [6], 2 RBI [34, 35])
7. Okajima - LF (1-4, K)
8. Shima - C (2-4, HR [6], 3 RBI [35, 36, 37])
9. Fujita - 2B (1-4, 2 K)
- Matsui - PR (0-0)

Pitcher(s):
Tanaka (CG, 0 R, 6 K, 1 BB)

WP: Tanaka (8-3)
LP: Mishima (0-7)
SV: --

MVP(s):

Tanaka: He threw a complete game shutout and kept us to 3 hits
Moriyama: He recorded three hits and drove in the first, and really only, runs the Eagles needed

--

I’m speechless.

I was the only one left in the dugout. It was maybe 21:30, and I was the only one left standing in the dugout. The rest of the players had retired to the locker room. What surprised me most was their apathy to this embarrassing loss. It was strange to me--something I had never experienced before. No anguished screams, hardly any aggravation or anger at the loss. After the final out was recorded, everyone just packed up and walked down the stairs back into the locker room.

Well, everyone except me. I just sort of stood there, looking a fool. I watched the postgame interview with Tanaka and Moriyama. I watched as the grounds crew cleared off the field. I watched as the umpires went down into the home dugout and disappeared into the bowels of the stadium. I watched as the fans slowly made their way out of the stadium, surely very satisfied in seeing their team rout us.

Even Kobayashi and Izumi… They just up and left after the game, as if they expected this outcome.

Plus… Fujii will be out for a couple of games after taking a line drive to his throwing arm. Poor bastard.

I was weirded out. Nonetheless, I walked down to the locker room myself.

To my surprise, there were still a couple of players there. Kobayashi, Izumi, Abe, Fujii, Iijima, Hamazaki, and Asao were still getting back into their street clothes.

“Well,” I started, “good to see not everyone’s left yet, I suppose.”
“Haha! We couldn’t leave ya in good faith without saying goodbye, Azuma! And plus… This wasn’t really a good showing by us for your first game here, so…” Asao turned to Fujii.
“We just wanted to apologize for our shitty play, really.” Fujii still had ice taped to his arm.

It’s a blessing to have these two veterans here… Even if they don’t do much on the field…

“Oh, well… uh… heh.” I was surprised seeing their genuine disappointment, “It was pretty rough out there, huh?”
“That’s certainly a way to put it.” Kobayashi said, buttoning up his shirt. “You deserved a better welcome than this.”

“Wow… Thanks guys, it… It really means a lot.” I said, eyes affixed on the ground.

Someone slapped me on the back, “Shockingly, there are still some of us here that actually want to be.” Abe said with a smile, “Maybe you can help us convince the rest.”
“I… Heh, maybe.” was all I could say.

With a renewed sense of purpose and the knowledge that there were some there willing to play, I went home surprisingly happy considering a 13-0 loss in my first game with a new team.

I just really hope Laisei wasn’t watching…

Money can't buy life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:12 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: (Vita) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Short answer.. maybe don't let Suzuki run the team, Ryu. This is what happens. Push comes to shove, he'll have to save his own job and not be embarrassed. I think that'll be the turning point for this ragtag bunch.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:20 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
Laisel watches all! Like really we all know that. He is really like, virtually Azuma's dad.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:33 pm 
AAA Starter
AAA Starter

Favorite Team: Mets
Still as great as ever. Hope you get back to writing this at some point. I'd love to see what happens.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:00 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Hey thanks, dude!

Unfortunately have a lot on my plate right now, but definitely will get back to this

still got a lot of ideas cooking

Money can't buy life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:21 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

followin the trend

--

July 27, 2036

After getting swept by the Eagles (and completely routed in each of the three games…) we’re moving onto the incredibly strong hitting Bears. They’re led by Shinya Imai, whose given Fukushima a championship in their ten short years of existence.

I got to Hotto Motto Field, the Foxes home stadium, a bit early, My first game at Hotto Motto… I can’t start out my career here 0-4! I… I just can’t do that.

Completely unsurprisingly, no one else was there.
I walked into my office, still with Fukuhara’s name plastered on it, and sat down at my desk.

I stared at my computer screen and looked at the dull reflection in it.
This really isn’t going as I thought it would… Nobody seems like they want to be here, even the players that talked to me after my first game. Hell, after these first three games, just sitting in the dugout has been exhausting. It’s filled with complaints and obscenities and disdain. It seems almost as if these guys hate not only playing on this team, but playing the sport at all...

“What the hell am I going to do?”

We’re playing the Bears today, they’ve got a pretty tough lineup…

Fukushima Bears (37-45-3) - 13
Osaka Foxes (33-48-4) - 8

2|4|5|0|1|0|1|0|0 13|23|0 Bears
0|0|0|0|0|0|5|0|3 08|18|0 Foxes

Bears:

Lineup:
1. Kikuchi - 2B (4-6, 3 2B, 3 RBI [37, 38, 39])
2. Kajitani - SS (5-6, 2B, 1 RBI [56])
3. Matsunaka - LF (2-4, DP, SF, 1 HR [1], 3 RBI [2, 3, 4])
4. Nakata - RF (2-5, 2 2B, DP, 2 RBI [58, 59])
- Soyogi - PR
5. Nakamura - 3B (1-5, K, 1 RBI [75])
6. Matsuyama - DH (3-5, HR [6], 1 RBI [20])
7. Ka - 1B (2-5, K)
8. Ishihara - C (3-4, DP, 2B, SAC)
9. Akamatsu - CF (1-4)
- Soon - PH (0-1)
- Hirose[CF]

Pitcher(s):
Akiyama (6 ⅓ IP, 0 R, 3 K)
Jenkins (0 IP, 2 R, 2 ER)
Dyio (0 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB)
Yokoyama (⅓ IP, 1 K)
Nakata (⅓ IP, 2 R, 2 ER, 1 K)
Nagakawa (⅓ IP, 0 R)
Mickolio (1 ⅔ IP, 3 R, 3 ER)

Foxes:

Lineup:
1. Hoshi - LF (2-4, SAC, CS)
2. Iijima - 2B (3-5)
3. Kobayashi - SS (0-4, BB, K)
4. Suzuki - DH (1-5, K)
5. Nishizawa - CF (2-5, 2B, 2 RBI [42, 43])
6. Imanami - C (5-5, 2 HR [7, 8], 6 RBI [33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38])
7. Nakamoto - 1B (2-5, 2B, K)
8. Abe - RF (2-5, 2B, 2 K)
9. Izumi - 3B (1-5)

Pitcher(s):
Tanaka (2 ⅔ IP, 9 R, 9 ER)
Ohhara (1 ⅓ IP, 3 R, 3 ER, 1 K)
Suda (5 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 K)

MVP:
Kikuchi: He went 4-5 with 3 doubles and 3 RBI… Really, it could’ve been anyone in their lineup…

WP: Akiyama (3-4)
LP: Tanaka (2-5)
SV: --

--

Well, if it’s any sort of consolation, we did manage to score 8 runs. That’s better than being shutout, at least… This was largely in part due to Imanami’s incredible performance at the plate, driving in 6, while going 5-5 with 2 homeruns. Still… It’s unbelievable that we scored 8 runs and still lost.

After Izumi grounded out to end the game, I walked down the stairs into the locker room with the rest of the team instead of standing slack jawed staring at the empty field as I had in every game prior. Seems I was finally getting used to losing handedly.

The players were filtering out of the clubhouse as I entered. I noticed Kobayashi sitting with his head down on one of the benches.

“*(censored)*!” He slammed his fists on his legs. “Oh for four? Really?!”
“Hey,” Izumi slapped his back, “come on man, we all have our down days.”
“Yeah, but…” Kobayashi looked up, “I was the only one who didn’t get a hit today.”
“So?” Nakamoto butt in, “Kobayashi. You’ve been like the best player on this team all year. Hell, you started in the All Star Game! Stop *(censored)* whining. You had one bad game, so what? Get over yourself.”
“*(censored)* off, Nakamoto.”

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kobayashi upset.

“Mind your own business.”
“Alright,” Nakamoto shrugged, “whatever.” He threw his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the clubhouse.

I was once again left in the locker room with scarce few of the players. Imanami, Izumi, Kobayashi, and Asao were left. Everyone else had gone.

“Shitty loss today.” Imanami said in my direction.
“...Huh? Oh,” I hadn’t registered that he was talking to me, “yeah. You did pretty well today, though. Must feel good, huh?”
“Yeah… I was finally having some fun again. Well… Doesn’t really matter, I guess. We still lost.”
“We did.”
Imanami sighed, “I just don’t get it.”
“What?”
“What’s happening. It’s--and don’t take this the wrong way--it’s real hard to work up the motivation to come in here everyday, you know? Baseball is my life, always has been. But… I dunno, I just feel like empty when I come in here.”
Asao walked over to us, his jovial smile all but absent, “Yoshi! Don’t say that. Sure, it’s been a rough couple of years, but… ‘empty?’ That’s terribly grim.”
“Well it’s how I feel; that’s the best way I can describe it at least.”

Empty… That is kinda grim. But I can understand what he’s saying. I’ve only been in here now for 4 days and I feel… Different. The dank, orange and grey clubhouse filled with cigarette smoke is a far cry from the Archers’ stark white and royal blue. I am one to overthink things, true. But… I just don’t know how I’m going to last in this environment… Gah! These aren’t things I should be thinking about in my first week! I should be thrilled that I even have this chance, even if it is with a team that isn’t exactly what I expected them to be. This is an honor given to only 11 other people. An NPB manager! My dream. This has been what I’ve always wanted, and now that I have it… I don’t--

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“See you later, coach.”

My eyes followed Kobayashi as he walked out of the twin doors.

I stood alone in the clubhouse once again.

“...See you.”

Money can't buy life

Last edited by Powerprosfan31 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:48 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Tigers
Go Knights!

Wait, no, that's not right. Go Foxes!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:13 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

detroittigers15 wrote:
Go Knights!

Wait, no, that's not right. Go Foxes!

nice one lmao 8)

--

July 28, 2036

Fukushima Bears - 10
Osaka Foxes - 12

My first win as manager! Finally...

July 29, 2036
Hotel 123, Kobe
8:19

“...shuts it down, and the Foxes take one and avoid the sweep by the similarly struggling Bears.”
It took me six games, but I finally got my first NPB managerial win under my belt. It… wasn’t pretty, but nonetheless, I’ve finally got that first one out of the way. Watching the highlights of the first win are refreshing to say the least…

“Well it’s that or these oranges! Good lord, these are fresh!” I said, chewing on the last slice of what had to have been my fifth orange of the young morning.

I flipped the TV off, the whirr of its screen disappearing from the room. I finished chewing on my acidic fruit and opened the closet.

...Then opened the unpacked suitcase that lay on its floor.

Since my move to the Foxes was so… unexpected, my current living situation was, uh, nonexistent. That is to say, I don’t have a house. I was put up in a hotel near Hotto Motto Field in Kobe (our home park) by the Foxes’ owner to cover my first few days with the organization, but… tomorrow’s my checkout day. He apparently isn’t a fan of extraneous expenditures. So I need to find myself somewhere to live, and fast!

I pulled out a button-up shirt and a pair of black chinos on what was looking to be an uncharacteristically chilly July day. They were a bit wrinkled…

After a quick shower and a stop at management’s desk to check when continental breakfast ended, I was out the door and on my way to the bus stop.

Bus Stop [16], Kobe
9:34

My back was drenched. Seems this is a characteristically warm day after all…
I looked towards the sky through the glass roof of the roadside station.

“Where is this bus?” Another poor soul cooking next to me, also looking at the bright blue sky, vacantly asked.
We had both been sitting there for a good 20 minutes.
He picked up his suitcase and walked to the curb. He glanced down both ways of the empty street.

He sat back down with a huff, “Still nothing.”

He turned his head to face me, “Name’s Shinri Matsumoto.” He said, hand reaching out. I shook it, “Pleasure to meet you.”
“Oh, I’m uh, Ryu Azuma. Nice to, uh, nice to meet you too... Wait a minute…”
I’ve definitely heard that name before…
“Shinri Matsumoto… The chess player?”
“HAH!” He said, dramatically crossing his legs, “Seems I’ve found a fan, hahahah!”

The hum of the bus station’s information bar grew louder, [We apologize for the delay,] it read, [the next bus should be arriving in 1 minute and 19 seconds.]

“Well then! And just when we had a conversation going, haha!” Shirni said with a boisterous laugh

Bus Stop [16], Kobe
9:35.19

The bus came, and Shinri and I got on.

---

we back bby, hopefully not to only disappear soon again lmao

Money can't buy life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:25 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

> the plate has been cleaned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:04 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

July 29, 2036
Apartment for Sale, Kobe [¥182,000/month]
10:13

“You must be Mr. Azuma?” A, frankly, gorgeous woman was waiting in front of the 3L Apartment Complex. She had a wonderful white cardigan on, complemented by a skirt as blue as the sky. She shook my hand. “It’s wonderful to finally meet you in person!”

She bowed, “My name is Reika Arakawa. I’ve heard a lot about you!”
“Puh… Pleasure’s all mine, Ms. Arakawa! You’ve uh, you’ve heard a lot about me?”
“I have! Mr. Matsubara has talked quite a bit about you, heehee. He says you just moved out here?”

Laisei… You are too good for this cynical world…

“...And that you’ve been living out of the 123! We just can’t have that, now can we?”
“Well, uh… No. I don’t think so--er, rather, I wouldn’t like to think…” I cleared my throat, “Could you uh… Which unit will we be looking at today?”
Nice, Ryu.

“Hmhmh, it’s always nerve wracking looking at a new property! We’ll be looking at unit 318, it’s a corner unit on the top floor.”
Whoa… Penthouse livin’. “Sounds good to me. Lead the way.”

She walked in, flashed her ID to the man behind the desk, took the key from his outstretched hand, and pressed the up arrow to call the elevator with authority. I was taken aback by how taken aback I was at watching this woman perform such mundane tasks. She’s so graceful yet so definite in everything she does. I… I think I’m in love. After realizing I was straight up staring at this woman, I quickly changed my point of focus to the painting in the room. It was a woman standing alone on a beach. Huh… Where have I seen this bef--

-ding-

“Here we go.” Ms. Arakawa said with a clap as the elevator doors creeped open. “Let’s go take a peek at your new home, Mr. Azuma!”

3L Apartment Complex, Unit 318
10:27

I could hear the lock tumble as Ms. Arakawa turned the key. How retro. The door swung open.

On the other side of it was a modest apartment, completely empty, with four floor to ceiling windows that wrapped around its eastern corner, “Great for sunrises!” Ms. Arakawa said, noticing me lingering on them. As I continued my scan of the room, I saw the kitchenette. “Brand new appliances! The previous owner just had them installed, actually.”
“Wow, nice.” I responded, my focus still on the primary room. I thought of happy spots for all of my furniture. The TV could go there, and the couch there... Ooh, and I could put that recliner right there. Ehh, maybe it's time I graduated from that thing...

Ms. Arakawa interrupted my thoughts, “Down that way is the bedroom,” she pointed down a hallway, “would you like to take a look?”
“Uhh, sure. Yeah.”

She led me down an eggshell white hallway, (...“Eggshell white?” I shouldn’t know that off the top of my head…) that was pretty bare, save for a framed photo of the apartment complex when it opened, back in 1983.

“Since this is a 1LDK apartment,” Ms. Arakawa said, mid stride, “this is the only bedroom.” She stopped and held her arm out, signalling me to walk into the bedroom. “Seems it’s the price to pay for a corner unit, hahah! The washroom is right across the hall here.” I popped my head in, seemed that there were all new appliances in there too. “Just having the one bedroom should be fine for you though, right?” Ms. Arakawa pierced my heart. Of course only one bedroom’ll be fine for me. I’m all alone… Have been for like eight years. I accidentally sighed.
“Oh!” She must’ve noticed my sudden melancholy, “That is to say--it’s safely in your price range, correct?”
Nice save. “Oh, well uh, yeah. I would think so. This is what 18--”
“It’ll be around ¥182,000 a month, but that includes amenities. The building finally installed Centralized Climate Control, so you would have complete environmental control of this room.”
“Whoa, didn’t know 3L was going that route.”
“Yeah, this is one of the trial buildings for them. Of course, since the Grand Royale in Tokyo installed it, everyone’s been jumping on the wagon, haha!”
“Heh, I’ve heard some good things about the Grand Royale.”
“‘Some’ would be the key word there.” She leaned in close, “Very overrated, if you ask me.”

Oh my… She smells wonderful… No! Ryu! Creepy! Don’t think that!

I cleared my throat, “AHA! Yeah, no, not too big a fan of the GRT either there.”
“...GRT?” She tilted her head, “Oh! The Grand Royale, Tokyo! I see what you did there, Mr. Azuma!”
“Haha… Yeah.”

Having seen the bulk of the small but tricked out room, she hurriedly show me the closets and the other nooks and crannies around the place.

3L Apartment Complex, Lobby
11:49

“Well, I hope you enjoyed your tour, Mr. Azuma. You have my card, so how about you give it some thought, sleep on it, do whatever it is that helps you make your decisions and give me a call tomorrow morning, alright? I’ll be waiting with bated breath! Well,” She checked her watch, “oh! Look at the time, it’s almost noon. I don’t have any other appointments today, so… Would you care for some lunch? There’s a good cafe right around the corner here.”

She looked directly into my eyes. Her light brown chestnut eyes peered deep into me. This was a turning point in my life, potentially one of the most important decisions I’ll ever make.

Do I take her up on this offer? On what is surely a business only deal? Probably just to butter me up so I’ll be more likely to sign off on this place. Damn, that’s actually pretty smart. But still! I should go on this, right? Would this be like… a date? No, come on now, Ryu. Don’t be stupid. I’ve barely said twenty words to this woman, and all the ones I have said have stumbled their way out of my mouth. I’ve got to say yes! But would that look desperate? Would it show her that I’m like a gullible idiot? So she could swindle me?! Charge me more! Oh god, what do I do?! Why can’t I make these *(censored)* decisions?!

“Um… Mr. Azuma?” She was still looking at me. Oh god, how long was I just staring at her?
“Huh? Yeah?”
“So… Lunch?”
“Oh, uh, right! Yeah! Of course!”

Oh man. I’m such a sucker.

--

philliesfan134 wrote:

Money can't buy life

Last edited by Powerprosfan31 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:35 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Ryu's pleasure o(`ω´ )o

I would take her up on the first offer lol

Only reason tweav would write about such a minute plot point is if it's important later, hmmmmmm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:38 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Powerprosfan31 wrote:
philliesfan134 wrote:

Powerprosfan31 wrote:
Unfortunately have a lot on my plate right now, but definitely will get back to this

still got a lot of ideas cooking
8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:24 pm 
AAA Starter
AAA Starter

Favorite Team: Mets
I finally had the time to catch up to the story. Surely this "filler" chapter was written for a reason. Can't wait to ready more Powerprosfan.

Azuma needs life coaching, eh?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next