Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for specific discussion about American Football, or other close cousins such as the CFL. It includes all age groups, from junior-high to the NFL. This includes fantasy sports.
-->

Post subject: Righting (And Taking) The Ship: A Madden 25 Buccaneers Log
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:37 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Mets
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
So I'm going to start a football log. I love the Giants but would be too biased and win all the games if I chose them. I watched the combine today and found that the Bucs had the #1 pick, so I chose them out of pity. First update coming soon! Edit: Note that I will be using 5 minute quarters, on All-Pro difficulty.

Last edited by LetsGoMets77 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Righting (And Taking) The Ship: A Madden 25 Buccaneers L
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:48 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Bucs Fire Head Coach Schiano
Image: There was a lot of turmoil and hard times in Schiano's one-season reign as Bucs Head Coach.

Heading into training camp today, the Buccaneers front office made a shocking move, by firing Head Coach Greg Schiano after just one year on the job. Last year, 2012, with the Bucs was his first as an NFL Head Coach, just after leaving Rutgers University. In 2012 Schiano coached Tampa Bay to a dissapointing 7-9 record, with the team losing 5 of it's last 6 games after starting the season 6-4. The Buccaneers have not announced a replacement for their head coach vacancy, but have stated: "We have found one that the fans already know well and will be glad to have back". We can only wait to see who the next head coach will be, but for now the Buccaneers open up training camp both coachless and basically hopeless.

Last edited by LetsGoMets77 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:01 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Bucs Coaxe Gruden Out Of Retirement, Hire Him As New Head Coach
Image: The Bucs have announced a reunion with Jon Gruden, (center), who is happy to return as HC.

It appeared as if the Buccaneers would start the 2013-14 NFL Season without a coach, but a week before the team's first regular season game on the road against the New York Jets, a head coach has been found. And a happy reunion it will be for Jon Gruden, who came out of retirement to take over the reins as head coach. Gruden already has experience not only in the NFL but with the Buccaneers, beating the Oakland Raiders in the 2002-03 Superbowl. "I can't wait," Gruden said at his press conference earlier today. "This team has a great defense, much like the one we had in 2002. I love it here in Tampa, the fans, the players, everything. And now it's time to bring a winning football team back to this great city."

Check back for more updates after the Buccaneers first game against the New York Jets.

Last edited by LetsGoMets77 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:08 pm 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Favorite Team: Tigers
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
"Tampa Bay is a great place to coach, man. Who knew this team could play football underwater? That just blows my mind, man." -Jon Gruden

(My attempt at an @FauxGruden-esque quote)

"Another year older, another year better at Power Pros!" -Me
"Best way to get laid: Tell her you're the community manager of a baseball video game forum." -SkittleMonster
"The Chronicles of Dish's Love Life. I'd read it." -BrewersFuzz
"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the *(censored)* they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Twitter: @robtoml_statman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:17 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

dishnet34 wrote:
"Tampa Bay is a great place to coach, man. Who knew this team could play football underwater? That just blows my mind, man." -Jon Gruden

(My attempt at an @FauxGruden-esque quote)
Nice Gruden impersonation, Dish. Frank Caliendo-esque indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Jets Pass Rush Too Much For Bucs In Week 1
Image: QB Josh Freeman is sacked once of seven times in the Bucs' 20-6 loss to the Jets.
NY Jets: 20
TB Bucs: 6
Jon Gruden's second era as Bucs Head Coach did not start off well, as the Buccaneers fell to 0-1 to start the eason with a dissapointing, dismal loss by 2 touchdowns to the New York Jets. QB Josh Freeman was sacked 7 times, and the offense could only generate 2 field goals. "It was dissapointing," Freeman said after the game. "We were really looking forward to going out there, on the road, and getting our first win. But we weren't ready." Said team captain and offensive lineman Donald Penn, "Speaking for the entire O-Line, this loss was our fault. We didn't do our job, protect our quarterback. We gave him no time to make desicions and find open recievers. We must get better for next week." HC Jon Gruden spoke to the media after the game as well. "It was rough, and I admit I was a bit rusty in my first game back coaching. But I can't wait for next week, we'll have the home crowd behind us and that will give us a winning advantage." Gruden is reffering to next week's home opener against divison rival New Orleans Saints.

Here is a scoring summary of the game:
First Quarter
(Jets)Mike Goodson 15 Yd run, 1:32
Second Quarter
(Bucs)Connor Barth 52 Yd FG, 3:49
(Jets)Santonio Holmes 13 Yd pass from Geno Smith, 1:41
(Bucs)Connor Barth 49 Yd FG, 0:01
Third Quarter
No Scoring
Fourth Quarter
(Jets)Chris Ivory 4 Yd run, 1:13

Notables
QB Josh Freeman 10/26 Passing, 130 YDS, 0 TDS, 33 LONG. 1 Rush, 16 YDS.
RB Doug Martin 5 Rush, 24 YDS, 0 TDS, 14 LONG. 1 Kick Return, 30 YDS. 2 Punt Returns, 17 YDS, 14 LONG.
TE Luke Stocker 3 REC, 39 YDS, 0 TDS, 33 LONG.
DT Gerald McCoy, 3 TACKLES, 1 SACK.
K Connor Barth 2 FGS, 53 LONG.

Last edited by LetsGoMets77 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:23 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Bucs Nab Veteran Woodson In Free Agency
Image: Longtime defender Charles Woodson isn't hanging up his cleats for now, hopes to make strong impact with Bucs.

After being released from the Oakland Raiders, longtime FS Charles Woodson isn't calling it quits - yet. Woodson was signed to a 1-year, $1.02 million dollar contract that will allow him to reunite with former Raiders (and current Bucs) head coach Jon Gruden. "It will be great to catch up with him," Said Gruden. "I enjoyed having him when I coached with Oakland, and I hope he can give us the same energy as he did when he played there.". "I understand that I'm not the same player that I was in Oakland early or in Green Bay," Stated Woodson. "I'm a bit older now, but I can still help this young team get back on track.". Woodson will be added to a Bucs' secondary that already includes Darrelle Revis, Dashon Goldson, and Mark Barron. Drew Brees might be scared to pass deep against the Bucs on Sunday, in Tampa's home opener.

Last edited by LetsGoMets77 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:08 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Bucs Shocked By Saints On Last-Second TD
Image: Saints RB Darren Sproles spoils Throwback day and Bucs Home-Opener with game-winning TD run.
Saints 21
Bucs 14
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers returned home and lost only the way the Tampa Bay Buccaneers could. Trailing 14-7 with 3:37 left, Josh Freeman and Vincent Jackson connected many times on their game-tying drive, the last being a 19-Yd TD pass with 0:40 to play. After Michael Koenen kicked a touchback on the ensuing kick-off, the game looked like it would go to overtime. On 3rd & 6 from the New Orleans 24, the Saints handed off to Darren Sproles. A typical, heading into overtime run up the middle with 0:32 left. All the Bucs had to do was stop it. And they didn't. Sproles ran for the go-ahead 76-Yd TD, and took 24 seconds off the clock, runing it down to 0:08. After a touchback, a Josh Freeman 24 Yd-pass to TE Nate Byham set the Bucs up with the ball at their own 44-Yd line with 0:02 left after a time-out. Freeman fired up a hail-mary to WR Mike Williams, who had the ball knocked out of his hands in the end zone to preserve a Saints victory - and left the Bucs sinking to 0-2. "It was extremely dissapointing," Stated HC Jon Gruden after the game. "We had all that momentum going our way after that big game-tying drive only to be wasted by that freak play.". "You can't put the blame on anyone," Said Freeman after the game. "We as an offense did our part and so did the defense. That play works one out of a hudred times and unfortunatley for us, today was the 100th time.". The Buccaneers now fall to a dismal 0-2 record to start the season and must get a win by any means next week against the New England Patriots, which will be a tough challenge on the road.

Here is a scoring summary of the game:
First Quarter
(Bucs)Mike Williams 7-Yd TD pass from Josh Freeman, 0:16.
Second Quarter
(Saints)Darren Sproles 1-Yd TD run, 4:04.
Third Quarter
No Scoring.
Fourth Quarter
(Saints)Marques Colston 4-Yd TD pass from Drew Brees, 3:40.
(Bucs)Vincent Jackson 19-Yd TD pass from Josh Freeman, 0:40.
(Saints)Darren Sproles 76-Yd TD run, 0:08.

Buccaneers Notables
QB Josh Freeman 15/24 Passing, 158 YDS, 2 TDS, 0 INT, 26 LONG. 3 RUSH, 18 YDS, 8 LONG.
RB Doug Martin 8 RUSH, 39 YDS, 14 LONG.
WR Vincent Jackson 9 REC, 128 YDS, 1 TD, 26 LONG.
ROLB LaVonte David 6 TACKLES, 1 SACK, 1 INT, 35 YDS.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:41 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Barth's OT Winner Saves Bucs From 0-3 Start
Image: Connor Barth reacts to his 29-Yd game-winning field goal in OT.
Bucs 13
Pats 10
The Bucs, on the road in New England, needed a miracle to prevent them from falling 0-3 on the season. And it happened. They relied on an inept performance by Tom Brady and a strong comeback by their offense to push the game into overtime, where kicker Connor Barth nailed a game-winning field goal to give the Bucs their first win of the season, one they needed so desperatley. The Buccaneers offense could not take advantage of sloppy play the Pats' All-Pro QB Brady in the first half, as they only got a field goal in the final seconds. Bucs' QB Josh Freeman threw two interceptions in the first half, both on crucial third down situations. The Bucs eventually found themselves down 7-3 with 3:37 left. Freeman threw darts down the field to his recievers before finding RB Doug Martin in the end zone with 0:58 left. But the game was not over, as Brady made quick mincemeat of the Bucs secondary, leading to a game-tying field goal to send the game to OT. After both teams traded 3 and outs, the Bucs drove deep into Patriots territory. Kicker Connor Barth was called in for a 29-Yd chip shot. It sailed through, and the Bucs had a heavy upset victory. "It was a great feeling," Said Barth after the game. "We really needed this win and they relied on me to get it for them". Coach Gruden added his thoughts: "It was a great team win, we overcame some first-half struggles to rally back and get this victory in overtime and on the road. I can't wait for next week". The Buccaneers travel home next week to take on the 2-1 Arizona Cardinals before their Bye-Week.
Buccaneers Notables
QB Josh Freeman 22/40 Passing, 1 TD, 2 INT, 215 YDS, 33 LONG. 1 RUSH, 12 YDS.
RB Doug Martin 12 RUSH, 85 YDS, 18 LONG. 8 REC, 61 YDS, 18 LONG, 1 TD.
WR Mike Williams 4 REC, 60 YDS, 21 LONG.
MLB Mason Foster 8 TACKLES, 1 SACK.
K Connor Barth 2/2 FIELD GOALS, 47 LONG.

Last edited by LetsGoMets77 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:19 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Bucs Back At .500 With Home Win Over Cardinals
Image: Mike Williams runs wild with Career Day in Bucs Win
Bucs 17
Cardinals 10
The Buccaneers returned home and carried their momentum with them, with a 17-10 victory over the Arizona Cardinals. After an early rushing touchdown by Arizona, the Bucs offense went to work quickly, as QB Josh Freeman found WR Mike Williams multiple times on their first drive, eventually ending fittingly with a Williams TD grab. RB Doug Martin scored a TD with under two minutes in the first half, and Connor Barth added a field goal to end the half after a quick stand by the Bucs defense. It was an uneventful second half, wt the game ending with a last-second hail mary throw by Cardinals QB Carson Palmer from the Bucs 31 that WR Larry Fitzgerald caught short of the goal line, preserving a Bucs win. "That was a good game," Said HC Jon Gruden. "We went out in front of our home crowd looking to get an even record before our bye, and we did that with a great performance by everyone.". "We came out and attacked early," Added Freeman. "Mike [Williams] ran some great routes that we had worked on in practice all week and I was able to connect with him.". The Bucs have their bye week next week, but then stay home for a Week 6 matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles. Here is a scoring summary of the game.
First Quarter
CardinalsRashard Mendenhall 1-Yd TD Run, 3:03
BuccaneersMike Williams 13-Yd TD pass from Josh Freeman, 1:23
Second Quarter
BuccaneersDoug Martin 4-Yd TD pass from Josh Freeman,1:19
BuccaneersConnor Barth 19-Yd Field Goal, 0:03
Third Quarter
CardinalsJay Feely 28-Yd Field Goal, 2:52
Fourth Quarter
No Scoring

Buccaneers Notables
QB Josh Freeman 16/31 Passing, 207 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT, 29 LONG.
RB Doug Martin 15 Rush, 69 YDS, 13 LONG. 3 REC, 42 YDS, 1 TD, 29 LONG.
WR Mike Williams 7 REC, 92 YDS, 1 TD, 25 LONG.
RE Markus White 2 TACKLES, 1 SACK.
K Connor Barth 1/1 FIELD GOALS, 19 LONG.

Last edited by LetsGoMets77 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:14 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Bucs "Pick" Good Time To Beat Up On Eagles
Image: Bucs CB Leonard Johnson celebrates his interception, one of three thrown by Eagles QB Mike Vick.
Bucs 35
Eagles 3
It's safe to say that the Bucs did not lose their winning momentum over their bye week, as they came back from a week off and completely obliterated the Philadelphia Eagles 35-3. The Buccaneers defense had their finest showing on the field this season, intercepting Eagles QB Mike Vick 3 times, each by a different member of the Bucs' secondary. Leonard Johnson, Jonathan Banks, and Dashon Goldson all had picks, Goldson bringing his back for a touchdown. The Tampa Bay offense was strong as well, with QB Josh Freeman perfect through his first 15 throws and RB Doug Martin putting on a fine performance to compliment the passing game. "Everything clicked," Said Martin after the game. "Whether it was Josh [Freeman] throwing it, me running it, we were unstoppable. And the defense played great as well.". "This is what I came here for," Added Goldson, who signed a five year, $41.25 million contract, including $22 million guaranteed with the Bucs over the offseason. "Our secondary defense is not one to mess with, you saw it today. We have ten more weeks to play, and we'll get better and scarier each week.". "Today we showed what we are fully capable of," Said HC Jon Gruden. "The offense was solid, the defense was on another level, and the crowd was in it as well.". Here is a scoring summary of the game.
First Quarter
BucsDoug Martin 15-Yd TD run, 4:21
BucsVincent Jackson 43-Yd TD pass from Josh Freeman, 1:09
Second Quarter
BucsDoug Martin 13-Yd TD pass from Josh Freeman, 3:07
BucsDashon Goldson 30-Yd INT return for TD, 2:28
BucsDoug Martin 4-Yd TD run, 0:32
Third Quarter
EaglesAlex Henery 20-Yd Field Goal, 0:07
Fourth Quarter
No Scoring

Buccaneers Notables
QB Josh Freeman 20/22 Passing, 265 YDS, 2 TD, 0 INT, 55 LONG. 0 RUSH.
RB Doug Martin 14 RUSH, 81 YDS, 2 TDS, 22 LONG. 11 REC, 96 YDS, 1 TD, 21 LONG.
WR Vincent Jackson 2 REC, 56 YDS, 1 TD, 43 LONG.
FS Dashon Goldson 3 TACKLES, 1 INT, 31 YDS, 1 TD.
CB Jonathan Banks 1 TACKLE, 1 INT, 16 YDS.
CB Leonard Johnson 1 TACKLE, 1 INT, 15 YDS.
K Connor Barth 0/2 Field Goals, Missed From 54 and 45 (*Note that I simmed both kicks)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:06 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Bucs Star RB Martin Out 6 Weeks
Image: Doug Martin will miss significant time with an abdominal tear.
When Doug Martin was taken out of the game after a rough hit with about 4 minutes left in the game last week against the Eagles, his injury did not look serious. Now, the Bucs will have to play their next 6 games without their young stud running back. Doctor's MRI's revealed an Abdominal Tear, and the RB will have miss the signifacant time. The injury comes at a bad time for the 3-2 Buccaneers, who are on a roll, winning their last 3 straight. The Bucs head into Atlanta unsure of their starting RB. Undrafted rookie free agent Andre Ellington and the recently released Knowshon Moreno from the Denver Broncos have both been signed to contracts for the rest of the season to fill out the vacancy left at the RB position.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:41 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Early Struggles Come Back To Haunt Bucs In Atlanta
Falcons Defesive End Kroy Biermann, (R), shown here sacking Bucs QB Josh Freeman, was a nuisance to the Bucs the whole game.
Falcons 24
Bucs 7
The Buccaneers traveled to Atlanta for their biggest game so far of the young season, and did not show up. The hole left by Doug Martin was easily seen in the Bucs offense, as they relied heavily on QB Josh Freeman, who had his worst game of the season since Week 1. Newly acquired RB Knowshon Moreno also played a key role in the Bucs offensive struggles. With the Bucs trailing 14-0 with a minute left before the half, HC Jon Gruden knew exactly what he was going to do. He needed the Bucs to score a touchdown before the half, where they would recieve the second-half kickoff, and score another TD to tie the game. It sounded simple, and the first part of that plan seemed sure, as the Bucs faced 2nd&Goal at the Falcons 2-Yd line with 29 seconds left. Freeman handed off to Moreno, who met a wall of Falcons defenders, and fumbled. The ball was recovered by Kroy Biermann to kill the Bucs drive and momentum heading into the second half. All the offense could muster was a cheap touchdown late in the third quarter, and eventually fell 24-7. The loss was worse than it seems for the Bucs, now 3-3, as they have lost both of the divisonal games that they have played so far, which could come back to haunt them. The Buccaneers need to get a win next week at home on Thursday Night Football against the 4-2 Carolina Panthers in a divisonal matchup. No Buccaneer talked to the media after the game. Here is a a scoring summary of the game.
First Quarter
FalconsRoddy White 3-Yd TD pass from Matt Ryan, 3:27.
Second Quarter
FalconsSteven Jackson 7-Yd TD run, 2:03.
Third Quarter
FalconsMatt Bryant 52-Yd Field Goal, 2:56.
BucsKnowshon Moreno 7-Yd TD pass from Josh Freeman, 0:02.
Fourth Quarter
FalconsSteven Jackson 1-Yd TD run, 1:53.

Buccaneers Notables
QB Josh Freeman 18/37 Passing, 240 YDS, 1 TD, 0 INT, 44 LONG. 2 RUSH, 11 YDS, 10 LONG.
RB Knowshon Moreno 5 RUSH, 23 YDS, 14 LONG, 1 FUMBLE LOST. 5 REC, 21 YDS, 1 TD, 14 LONG.
WR Vincent Jackson 4 REC, 71 YDS, 36 LONG.
FS Dashon Goldson 2 TACKLES, 1 INT, 30 YDS.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:35 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Strange Turn Of Events Cost Bucs Game
Image: The Carolina Panthers react after recovering a Josh Freeman fumble in OT.
Buccaneers 21
Panthers 24
In a nationally televised game, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers went out to prove to the football world world that they were the real deal. They had their chances, but in the end, they were the Bucs of old, as they blew a game they had easily. The Panthers took an early 7-3 lead, and were driving into Bucs territoy early in the second quarter, but Panthers QB Cam Newton's errant pass was intercepted by Bucs CB Leonard Johnson, who returned for 63 yards. The Bucs, starting at the Panthers 18, quickly scored a touchdown, and added a field goal on another drive at the end of the first half to take a 13-7 lead at halftime. They lost that lead and fell behind 21-13 with 4:11 left in the fourth quarter when Panthers RB D'Angelo Williams scored his second rushing touchdown of the second half (his other with 0:17 left in the third quarter). Bucs QB Josh Freeman led the offense down the field quickly, and found RB Knowshon Moreno for the touchdown, cutting the defecit to 21-19. The Bucs went for two to tie the game, and Freeman found FB Peyton Hillis for the tie. A quick three and out gave the Bucs a chance to win the game. With 90 seconds left, Freeman drove the Bucs to the Carolina 10-Yd line, and the clock to 0:05. Kicker Connor Barth was called on for a chip-shot. The kick went up, but the crowd did not see it go through the uprights. It was blocked by Panthers MLB Jon Beason, sending the game into overtime. The Panthers won the toss, but did nothing with the football. Out came the Bucs offense looking to win it. On second and ten, Freeman ran out of the pocket with Panthers DT Shaun Cody chasing after him. Just before Cody could make the tackle, Freeman appeared to get the throw off, but the referees ruled that he thew the ball behind him. This was a fumble, recovered by Cody at the Bucs' 30. Panthers K Graham Gano drilled a 47-Yd field goal on the next play, and the game was over. "I thought I got it off ahead of me," Freeman commented after the game. "We really needed this win, and we can't blame this loss all on that one bad call, we had many chances and we as a team could not follow through.". HC Jon Gruden, however, was extremely upset at the call, venting out his frustrations in a tirade to reporters in the locker room. "That was the biggest b******* call I ever saw in my life, as a coach or a broadcaster. How they h*** could they mess up a call as simple as that f****** one? He clearly got the throw off, no question it was a g****** forward pass. We desperatley needed this win and those a******* cost us this one. They should never call games again. This league needa to do something about this.". The NFL did do something after the game, fining Gruden an undisclosed ammount for his obscene comments. With the devastating OT loss, the Bucs now fall to 3-4 on the season, but are now 0-3 against divisonal opponents, which could come back to haunt them later in the season. They will travel to Seattle next week to take on the 5-3 Seahawks, always a challenge on the road. Here is a scoring summary of the game:
First Quarter
PanthersD'Angelo Williams 10-Yd TD run, 2:43.
Second Quarter
BuccaneersConnor Barth 43-Yd FG, 4:20.
BuccaneersKnowshon Moreno 10-Yd pass from Josh Freeman, 2:03.
BuccaneersConnor Barth 49-Yd FG, 0:49.
Third Quarter
PanthersD'Angelo Williams 1-Yd TD run, 0:17.
Fourth Quarter
PanthersD'Angelo Williams 4-Yd TD run, 4:11.
BucaneersKnowshon Moreno 1-Yd TD pass from Josh Freeman, 2:24.
Overtime
PanthersGraham Gano 49-Yd FG, 3:32.

Buccaneers Notables
QB Josh Freeman 20/32 Passing, 224 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT, 19 LONG. 3 RUSH, 20 YDS, 14 LONG, 1 FUMBLE LOST.
RB Knowshon Moreno 7 RUSH, 26 YDS, 16 LONG. 5 REC, 38 YDS, 2 TDS, 15 LONG.
WR Vincent Jackson 7 REC, 99 YDS, 19 LONG.
CB Leonard Johnson 1 TACKLE, 1 INT, 63 YDS.
K Connor Barth 2/3 FIELD GOALS, 49 LONG, 1 BLOCKED.