Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for specific discussion about American Football, or other close cousins such as the CFL. It includes all age groups, from junior-high to the NFL. This includes fantasy sports.
-->

Which team would you use?
Bills 64%  64%  [ 7 ]
Vikings 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Vikings or Bills
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:57 pm 
Batboy
Batboy

Favorite Team: Expos
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
So for madden 16 im looking for the best team for me and the final teams are the Vikings and Bills. They both have great qualities and im kind of stuck, so this post will help me decide which team ill use.

So i will decide my team by going through some ideal things that i want in a team. i will grade each part out of 3, 1 being the worst and 3 being the best.

1) I want a team that will be a 3rd place team

The Bills are in a rough division with the Pats and Dolphins and I see them coming in 3rd this year just edging out the Jets. +3 points for the Bills

The Vikings are also in a rough division, but not as rough as the AFC East. Some people have the Vikings coming in 3rd, but some have them coming in 2nd. +2 points for the Vikings

Bills 3, Vikings 2

2) I want a team with either a young QB who fits my system (mostly a passer, but can run if needed) or a team with weak QBs

The Bills are in total trouble at QB. I wanted weak QBs, but they might be a little too weak for my liking. +2 points for the Bills

The Viking have exactly what I want at QB. Bridgewater is the perfect QB out there and is going into his sophomore season. +3 points for the Vikings

Bills 5, Vikings 5

3) I want a team with a RB in the top 20, but no better than the top 5.

The Bills have a great advantage now as they traded for LeSean McCoy in the off season and is exactly the type of RB im looking for. +3 points for the Bills

The Vikings have a GREAT RB in Peterson. he is top 5 and i would give the Vikings 1 point here, but since Peterson hasnt played since week 1 he could be rusty heading into the season. +2 points for the Vikings

Bills 8, Vikings 7

4) I want a team with some cap room.

The Bills and Vikings are both around 8 mil sadly, so +1 point to each.

Bills 9, Vikings 8

5) I want a team with a weak defense, so I can build it up

The Bills had a great defense last year. I would give them a 1, but they did lose a big piece in their defense with the Alonso trade. +2 points for the Bills

The Vikings defense wasnt very good last year coming in at number 27 based on Football Outsiders. +3 points for the Vikings

Bills 11, Vikings 11

*(censored)*!!! I have a tie.....

EDIT: so i ended up doing a coin flip and i will be playing as the Vikings. I wont get the game until 3-4 days after it comes out, so if someone already has a vikings franchise i will probably switch and do a Bills franchise.

AgentP wrote:
TheRosterMaster wrote:
i dont think it is possible to *(censored)* myself
Not with that attitude :P

Alloutwar wrote:
Either help, or be quiet. No reason to pee on everyone's birthday cake here, cmon. :)

RANGERSMVP11 is a liar

Last edited by TheRosterMaster on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.