Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This subforum is strictly for the creation of self-made works of our members.
-->

Post subject: OOTP 2021 Indianapolis Clowns(No more MIAMi)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:53 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
“This log will be great. It will be very, very, very great. Dozens are already telling me this is huuuuuuuuuuuge. Believe me,” said Kungfupandacam

Hello, I am Joseph E. Wilson.
I don’t like writing, but I like some writing by AgentP, so I will write like him.
Also, comment on my writing please.

So, we will start with our pitching staff:
KEY: name(ERA/WHIP/WAR)
Starters
Peter Lambert (2.80/.87/6.6)- Peter Lambert was a star rookie last year getting second place to Mule Suttles. Lambert won Cy Young honors and was second in MVP voting. He is unlucky, but is obviously the best pitcher in the league.
Garret Richards (3.40/1.32/3.9)-The number 2 pitcher in our rotation, we traded for him on the 31stof May. He was not great with the Angels and was stellar.
Yu Darvish (4.02/1.23/4)-The number 3 pitcher in our staff is the most experienced. He is Yu Darvish. Yu has gotten a little worse over the years, but he is still on point.
Jose Mujica (DNP)-Jose has been pretty injury prone his whole career. Mujica has great stuff, above average movement, and is consistent at hitting the plate.
Keegan Thompson (2.91/1.16/3.1)-A pretty good pitcher in AAA, we hope he can get us a good no. 5 starter for us. He has very, very, very good stuff and movement. His control is a little questionable however. He is going to be great. Believe me.
Middle Relievers:
Kyle Molnar (3.19/1.08/3.4)-Was a starter in A, Molnar is a great option in our bullpen. Molnar has really, really well everything.
Jesus Chavez (3.45/1.32/0.3)-The best stuff in the world and above average movement, control is the only questionable thing.
Lucas Giolito (DNP)-Was a starter. He was injured last year and never played. Has some of the best stuff I have ever seen. Average movement and inconsistent control.
Turner Larkins (AA-3.63/1.28/2.3, AAA-3.53/1.16/2.6)-Pretty well rounded at everything. The complete reliever. Could start if needed, even though everyone else are starters.
7th Inning Set-Up Man is David Robertson (4.88/1.26/0.2)-His name is David Robertson. Awesome stuff and great movement. Inconsistent control.
8th Inning Set-Up Man is Greg Holland (3.25/1.08/1.5)-His name is Greg Holland. Look him up. He has the best stuff and has awesome movement. Also, has some bad control.
Closer is Craig Kimbrel (2.11/0.89/2.3)-The best closer in the game Kimbrel. Best stuff in the business and has movement which is pretty good. Control is ok and a little bit more than average.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update

Last edited by Kungfupandacam on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 2021 Indianapolis Clowns(No more MIA)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:38 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Indians
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Uh who's Mia lol?

BrewersFuzz wrote:
AND THEN IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS CLEVELAND BLOWS THE 3-1 LEAD THIS TIME

Post subject: Re: 2021 Indianapolis Clowns(No more MIA)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:08 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

no more MIAMI. I destroyed Florida.

2018 MLBPP Update

Post subject: Re: 2021 Indianapolis Clowns(No more MIAMi)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:19 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Rangers
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Turner Larkins!

also, that back-end of the bullpen is nice

also, what game is this in

also, don't say "his name is ___" when you just said his name, it's redundant, and like, you said the same thing twice? and you repeated yourself, as well. it's also redundant. ok i'm done now

also yay i'm inspiring people i guess? :mrgreen:

NAPOLI FOR MVP

"All people are good for something. The important thing is finding what." - Tom

post count doesn't matter

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:
i think we banned him cause he was an idiot
glad i never got banned for that

Post subject: Re: 2021 Indianapolis Clowns(No more MIAMi)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:41 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

I thought I said it was an OOTP log. Yes, I am blind.

2018 MLBPP Update

Post subject: Re: OOTP 2021 Indianapolis Clowns(No more MIAMi)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:34 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Here are our position player update.
Position Players:
KEY (AVG/OBP/SLG)
Catchers
Austin Hedges (.218/.262/.313)-Well, he is Austin Hedges. An average hitter, but he had a horrible season last year. He will start even though he stinks.
Logan Ice (AAA-.276/.378/.411)-An above average hitter, he may or may not blocked by Hedges. What keeps him back is his only average defense where Hedges is stellar. If Hedges sucks this year, Ice will be our starter.
First Baseman
David Clawson (.267/.381/.404)-Average contact and average power hurt him a little, but he has a great eye to make up for it. Clawson also cannot hit leties better than Juan Franco however.
Second Baseman
Drew Mendoza(A-.274/.361/.470)-A very good contact hitter and a very good eye, his power is only above average. He has got some pretty good defense too. Even being in A last year, he is probably more well rounded than most of our players
Cash Case (A-.325/.421/.476)-This kid can play both second and short to have a guy after Tulo. He has above average contact and power. His eye is almost second to none.
Shortstop
Troy Tulowitzki (.239/.303/.362)-Just like Tulo, he has above-average hitter and a great defense shortstop.
Third Baseman
Miguel Sano (.291/.399/.548)-Best power and contact. With some good eye too, Sano is pretty good. An above-average defense at third.
Right Fielder
Mule Suttles (.329/.395/.658)-Better power than Sano and better contact than Sano. An above average eye and has some below-average defense.
Center Fielders
Juan Franco (AA-.263/.317/.523, AAA-.221/.248/.417)-Ok so maybe he was not so good in AAA, but he is our starter in Center. Starts at first when lefties start. A .270 hitter, and some very, very, very good power. Eye is questionable and may be lacking.
Lewis Brinson (.253/.328/.380)-This kid is good. Average hitter and inconsistent defense. Hits lefties in center. Can play both right field and left field.
Left Fielders
Edgardo Martinez (.298/.385/.543)-Definitely not Edgar Matinez, he was a second baseman. He’s got plus contact and pretty good power. His eye is average and his defense is really good. He is our starter. Can play some other positions in infield.
Brian Reynolds (.305/.422/.481)-A good contact hitter. Really, really good. Average eye and below-average power. Pretty good left fielder and average at third.
Kel Johnson (.225/.288/.397)-Average contact and a lot of raw power. He does swing at a lot of pitches, his eye is questionable. Adequate in left and somewhat below average at first.

Love your comments.

2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:27 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

June Update
RECORD:35-17(1st in East)
Injuries:
Garret Richards has been injured and now is on the 60-day DL list. He has 4 months left on his injury. This was done 15 days ago.
Carlos Rondon took his place in the rotation as the no. 4 starter. Rodon may be down soon thanks to his 8.31 ERA. May be gone by fourth start and on June 6, 2021 on the draft.
Position Battles:
In May 15, we thought Logan Ice was better than Hedges. However this was not the case. Ice and Hedges are now sharing the position switching every game.
Rotation
We have a really good rotation other than Rondon. Each starter except him have a lower than 2.5 ERA. The rotation is led by Peter Lambert(1.73/0.71/4.6). Jose Mujica has been a breakout star for us. I like our rotation and it will be exciting to see this rotation for years. Lucas Giolito also got a position in the rotation
Bullpen
Greg Holland may be the only problem(3.86/1.21/0.1) in the back end. Turner Larkins and Molnar both have ERAs above 4.5, but I do not worry much about them as in May it was in the sixes and gave them another chance. Thompson and Chavez has been only a little bit less than stellar. Both ERAs under 1 however with low risk situations.
Line-up
Everyone is doing what they are supposed to do.

2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:26 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

July Update
Demotions/Promotions:
We demoted Carlos Rodon and got Thaddeus Ward as a reliever. Ward was promoted. Riley Adams was also promoted for Hedges lost.
Position Battles:
Austin Hedges lost his position as starter. Logan Ice won his position.
Transactions:
Austin Hedges was traded for SS Juan Carlos Chavez. He has a 47 potential.
Pitching:
Bullpen good, rotation good.
International FA:
No news yet.

2018 MLBPP Update