Post subject: Who is Snoke?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:36 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
Ok, so we have a great big question here. Not who is Rey's father, but it is who is Supreme Leader Snoke?
There are a lot of theories about who is Snoke. These are about 10 off the top of my head.
Requirements:
1. Dark Force User
2. Severely Damaged
3. Alive
4. Lived long enough seen clone wars
5. Tall, 7 Feet
Note: Some do not fit.
1. Snoke is a new character-The person who voices Snoke said that he is a "newly introduced character". However even JJ Abrams said this is not the case. Even though JJ Abrams isn't directing the next movie, I am sure this is still the case.
2. Snoke is in the third movie, Revenge of the Sith. When Anakin kills all of the children, there is a kid who looks very much like Snoke. This theory sounds pretty stupuid as Anakin pretty much would kill everyone. Plus, you would think if the rest of your classmates and your teachers were just killed then you would kind of think he would hate that guy and not be a dark-side user.
3. Boba Fett-Get over it he is dead. Boba Fett may have survived in the EU, but hey Fett died in the mouth. I don't care if you want him to be Snoke because he is dead. Boba Fett can't even use the force. YOU STUPUID IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS ONE. Smaller than 6 Feet too.
4. Snoke is Darth Maul-As we know, part of the canon, Star Wars:The Clone Wars is canon with also Star Wars: Rebels. So we know Darth Maul did survive his well being cut in half and saying nothing as he dies well he survives. We still do not know if he survives in Star Wars:Rebels, but he is an actual force user and uses the dark side of the force. Also, if you look in the Series Finale, he could have changed his name as
5. Snoke is a Force Ghost-THE SECOND WORST THEORY OF ALL TIME. NO ONE IS POWERFUL TO KEEP LIKE THAT LONG. THIS MAY BE WORST THAN BOBA FETT. WOULD MAKE SENSE BECAUSE ATLEAST HE CAN USE THE FORCE!
6. Darth Vader is Snoke-HE'S A GOOD GUY NOW! This theory has some support as scars in same place, but he only was a dark force user as he killed Darth Sidious. May be consumed by Darth Sidious, but that may be another theory. Also, Vader looked pretty dead.
7. Darth Sidious controls Vader as Snoke-Makes some sense, but still dumb to me. I still think that Vader being dead might be well a problem. NEXT!
8. Darth Sidious is Snoke-All I can say is he meets all of the requirements, but life. He could have faked his death, but I don't think he planned on being betrayed there.
9. Darth Plagious is Snoke-A pretty good theory. We are not a hundred percent if he is dead or alive. Especially because Sidious may or may not have killed him and lied to Anakin. Music is same as the music in the conversation as we see Snoke. Snoke may be Darth Plagious, but there are still some more good theories other than this.
10. Jar Jar Binks is Snoke-The actual PHANTOM MENACE, Jar Jar, is Snoke. Yes, the smartest guy and biggest dark force user is Jar Jar. I can try to explain it to you, so here we go. Here is my doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12P- ... HMUBYQ/pub
11. Grand Moff Tarkin is Snoke-Other than being dead, well he has no expirience with the force. Would have scars, but dead is what we think. That's what happens when you get blown up in the Death Star.
12. Just a hologram-Just no. I won't even talk about this one.
13. A Jedi-Yes, the dumbest theory yet is that a Jedi in disguise trains Ren. No, this one doesn't even get a description.
14. Kylo Ren-What?! Kylo Ren is training himself. Ok, know let's talk. Ok so this Kylo Ren is a future Ben Solo teaching himself to destroy the world. Could make sense, but is it? I am not a hundred percent sure this is a good one, but does deserve some standing.
15. Inquisitor-Could make sense especially the Grand Inquisitor. They look the same meet most of the requirements too. So, we have 15 with this one.
16. The Operator-The mastermind after losing in the Battle of Endor and other battles. Only problem may be is he might not have been from a long time ago.
And yes this is a poll. Does not include Jedi.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update

Post subject: Re: Who is Snoke?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:08 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Darth Plagueis*

Expansion Mode Challenge!
2008 Real-Life players from Success Mode - Please assist if you have the time!!
Older/dead logs:
Let the Fielders pitch! New log
MLB Life Mode log - OF Ryan Evert, Athletics
Honolulu Heroes Season Log - real-life players join a scrub team! Find out how they do in the AL West!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:42 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
I'm done. This is all your fault AOW.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update