Post subject: Timeframe for Annie's Number
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Favorite Team: Giants
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Hello all,

This is my first post and I have a frustrating random event problem maybe someone can shed light on. I am in my second year and making my 1st pitcher. For all my previous characters I have had no issues with getting Annie's number (gambling ring for the win!) but this time with my pitcher I am having a heck of a time. It is week 4 of October in my second year and all the homeworks are done, and the next event (week 4 November) is my last chance to get Annie's number before Christmas. I more often than not end up with Becky whining about Alvin, but I have seen a equipment change and Dr. Goodjob for random events other than Becky's during my S/L-ing escapades for the November RE.

There are a ton of questions I have but firstly does what I do this week in October have any effect on what my possible random events for November are? I am wondering if anyone has gotten her number during this part of the year, or if you only get her number after practicing on the turn before (hitting her with a fly ball again), I am at a total standstill here and frustrated cause I finally got a starting player with something other than crappy stats or Poor Sense and I'd rather not start over.

Any input would be appreciated!

Post subject: Re: Timeframe for Annie's Number
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Phillies
velvetjackson14 wrote:
Hello all,

This is my first post and I have a frustrating random event problem maybe someone can shed light on. I am in my second year and making my 1st pitcher. For all my previous characters I have had no issues with getting Annie's number (gambling ring for the win!) but this time with my pitcher I am having a heck of a time. It is week 4 of October in my second year and all the homeworks are done, and the next event (week 4 November) is my last chance to get Annie's number before Christmas. I more often than not end up with Becky whining about Alvin, but I have seen a equipment change and Dr. Goodjob for random events other than Becky's during my S/L-ing escapades for the November RE.

There are a ton of questions I have but firstly does what I do this week in October have any effect on what my possible random events for November are? I am wondering if anyone has gotten her number during this part of the year, or if you only get her number after practicing on the turn before (hitting her with a fly ball again), I am at a total standstill here and frustrated cause I finally got a starting player with something other than crappy stats or Poor Sense and I'd rather not start over.

Sounds like your in trouble. You need two more events after you do the hw's. As for getting the one, random events are just that, random. What you do doesn't mattter.

Mike
He's a real player that DrMario made for me.

This is my friend's forum from school.
http://jplaz.com/ I'm catcher51 there, too.

R.I.P. Harry Kalas 1936-2009 "It's outta here!"
R.I.P Jim Johnson 1941-2009 Blitz (need i say more?)

"I'm a dishonest man, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for. Because you never know when they're going to do something stupid."
Jack Sparrow
. Pirates of the Caribbean and the Curse of the Black Pearl.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:56 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Favorite Team: Giants
catcher51 wrote:
velvetjackson14 wrote:
Hello all,

Sounds like your in trouble. You need two more events after you do the hw's. As for getting the one, random events are just that, random. What you do doesn't mattter.

I must not be remembering things correctly then, I swore after the 2 homeworks which included the whole "I have no more homework for you today" event then all that had to happen was her coming to see you at practice and then you get the number at the hospital... The only other event I can think of that isn't her final homework is the one at the hospital where you ask her to be your girlfriend but I thought that was after several dates...

Either way do you by chance know if her RE's would occur during year 2 if I started dating Becky to make the best of a bad situation? What I'm thinking is doing that getting Annie during year 2 Jan/Feb area and hopefully doing gambling all year 3 to salvage this character.

EDIT::: of course immediately after I type this and post it I get Annie's event and remember all the private lesson stuff..however I did get the surprise bag from the second private lesson (the stylish cafe) on Christmas! I love S/L

Oh and thanks for responding to my girlish shriek when I realized I might have screwed the pooch.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:02 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Phillies
velvetjackson14 wrote:
catcher51 wrote:
velvetjackson14 wrote:
Hello all,

I must not be remembering things correctly then, I swore after the 2 homeworks which included the whole "I have no more homework for you today" event then all that had to happen was her coming to see you at practice and then you get the number at the hospital... The only other event I can think of that isn't her final homework is the one at the hospital where you ask her to be your girlfriend but I thought that was after several dates...

Either way do you by chance know if her RE's would occur during year 2 if I started dating Becky to make the best of a bad situation? What I'm thinking is doing that getting Annie during year 2 Jan/Feb area and hopefully doing gambling all year 3 to salvage this character.

My bad, i thought you hadn't gotten the event where you give her the hw yet. Yeah it's just one event, and you are just as likely to get it regardless of other girlfriends, you jsut aren't havin alot of luck, that's all. Get used to it if you plan to play alot of success.

Mike
He's a real player that DrMario made for me.

This is my friend's forum from school.
http://jplaz.com/ I'm catcher51 there, too.

R.I.P. Harry Kalas 1936-2009 "It's outta here!"
R.I.P Jim Johnson 1941-2009 Blitz (need i say more?)

"I'm a dishonest man, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for. Because you never know when they're going to do something stupid."
Jack Sparrow
. Pirates of the Caribbean and the Curse of the Black Pearl.