Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Posting:

* Individual players should be in their own thread, with the full name of the player and position(s) in the title. Don't add superlatives or any other shout outs to it... we will see your guys...
* If you post a team or a set of players, add players by editing your starting post so they're all in the same post. A bump to announce the edit is appropriate.
* Posting images are fine, provided they are small in dimension and data. 800x600 and ~50Kb should be the biggest you can post inline (using the [IMG] tag), anything larger, post a link or a clickable thumbnail instead.
* If you have wiki rights, add your player(s) and team(s) there as well!
-->

Post subject: Indianapolis Dragons Team - 15 Players Completed
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:33 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Reds
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Here is a list of 2007 success mode characters that I created for my Indianapolis Dragons team. I have not listed all of them becuase my real name, children's names, and other family members make up the rest of the team. When I get done with 2008, I may come back and recreate those team members, doubtful though. So, here are all fifteen of the current team.

Image John Fire (Rocket) - SP; 93 mph; 129 D Ctrl; 149 B Stam; 3 Pitches: Sld(6), Chg(5), SiFB(4); and some abilities

Image Fred Flinstone (Twinkle) - CL; 90 mph; 155 B Ctrl; 47 E Stam; 3 Pitches: Sld(5), Palm(4), CChg(4); and few abilities inlcuding negative Unlucky.

Image Ned Strong (2-Fingers) - SP; 100 mph; 190 A Ctrl; 168 A Stam; 3 Pitches: Shu(6), Fosh(5), Slv(6); and most pitching abilities including gyroball.

Image Gus Bean (Beaner) - SP; 90 mph; 130 D Ctrl; 150 A Stam; 2 Pitches: Sld(2), Cb(4); and few abilities.

Image Daren Knife (Cutter) - MR; 105 mph; 135 C Ctrl; 125 B Stam; 2 Pitches: H-Sld(7), Spl(7); and some abilities.

Image Glon Vent (GloVe) - CL; 100 mph; 185 A Ctrl; 105 C Stam; 3 Pitches: SCB(6), V-Sld(7), Shu(7); and most abilities including intimidator.

Image Joseph Flynn (Joe) - MR; 100 mph; 182 A Ctrl; 167 A Stam; 3 Pitches: SC(6), Fork(7), KNCB(7); and most abilities.

Image Ryan Werd (R.W.) - SP; 95 mph; 144 C Ctrl; 124 B Stam; 3 Pitches: H-Sld(6), CChg(4), Snk(6); and some abilities.

Image Ronald Duckworth (Ducky) - MR; 92 mph; 161 B Ctrl; 110 B Stam; 3 Pitches: Sld(5), CB(5), Chg(5); and most abilities including initimidator.

Image Fred Carrot (Bugs) - C, 2B; TRJ 3; CON 12 B; PWR 176 B; RUN SPD 12 B; ARM STR 6 E; FLD 10 C; ERR R 7 E; and some abilities.

Image Duncan Dean (DuDe) - 1B, 2B, CF; TRJ 2; CON 14 A; PWR 131 C; RUN SPD 15 A; ARM STR 14 A; FLD 12 B; ERR R 15 A; and most abilities.

Image Linus Pake (L.P.) - LF; TRJ 3; CON 13 B; PWR 180 A; RUN SPD 15 A; ARM STR 4 F; FLD 6 E; ERR R 6 E; and some abilities.

Image Thandeus Berkley (Thade) - RF, CF, LF; TRJ 4; CON 15 A; PWR 209 A; RUN SPD 15 A; ARM STR 15 A; FLD 15 A; ERR R 15 A; and most abilities inlcuding intimidator.

Image Doug Noodles (Noodler) - 3B, SS; TRJ 3; CON 14 A; PWR 161 B; RUN SPD 14 A; ARM STR 14 A; FLD 14 A; ERR R 14 A; and most abilities.

Image Mike Wazoski (Waz) - LF, RF; TRJ 3; CON 13 B; PWR 164 B; RUN SPD 13 B; ARM STR 13 B; FLD 8 D; ERR R 14 A; and some abilities.

All my success mode players that I created can be found here.

Last edited by SmilingFaces96 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Indianapolis Dragons Team - 15 Players Completed
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Yankees
Cool guys dude, how did you get unlucky in 07?

Success Players

Tony Pena (SP)
Stetter (CP)
Kevin Frandsen (3B)
O'Flaherty (1B)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:39 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Unlucky can be received by

(Random) Pull out of Peter's investment plan after losing money, or
    (Random) Use Marvin card when Marvin notices you have an upset stomach

I don't recall how I got it, but this is what was in the Wiki found here: http://www.mlbppworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Success_Mode_Quick_Reference:_Pitcher_Abilities#Unlucky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:15 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Yankees
Nice to see some players added. I might add my whole expansion team from last year as well.

- When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- When asked if he wanted a pizza cut into 4/8 slices, Yogi responds with "Better cut it into 4, I don't think I could eat 8."
-Always go to other peoples' funerals otherwise they won't go to yours.
-I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
-In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
-It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.
I'm on vacation for about a month.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:34 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

11 more players (5 pitchers and 6 fielders) for a total of 15 players have been added to the introductory post.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:24 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Pirates
Console '08: Wii and DS
I'm adding my 21 players in a team!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:04 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Phillies
Glad to see other people still think about 07. I'll get my ceated team up as soon as the wii gets back (and i enter EVERY SINGEL PW :evil: ) cause my SD card didn't..ugh :evil: , check here. Anyway, yeah, cool guys, and i'll get mine up soon.

Mike
He's a real player that DrMario made for me.

This is my friend's forum from school.
http://jplaz.com/ I'm catcher51 there, too.

R.I.P. Harry Kalas 1936-2009 "It's outta here!"
R.I.P Jim Johnson 1941-2009 Blitz (need i say more?)

"I'm a dishonest man, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for. Because you never know when they're going to do something stupid."
Jack Sparrow
. Pirates of the Caribbean and the Curse of the Black Pearl.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:01 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Braves
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Sony PS2
catcher51 wrote:
Glad to see other people still think about 07. I'll get my ceated team up as soon as the wii gets back (and i enter EVERY SINGEL PW :evil: ) cause my SD card didn't..ugh :evil: , check here. Anyway, yeah, cool guys, and i'll get mine up soon.

I agree becuz I can't wait to get my 07 back from a frined to I can beat the glenndale posse in the WS and throw it in DS's face.

http://www.mlbppworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Columbia_Dragons