All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Players for teams
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:43 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Wii and DS
This has probably been answered many times before but I need to ask it because I've looked around and haven't seen this specifically answered so how can you make player boxes for a team. I'm new to wiki and I'm trying to put a team up(hawaii eagles) in which I use success players but I can't figure out how to put players in categories like starting infielders, and putting their abilites up and etc. Thank you for anyone that can help

Post subject: Re: Players for teams
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:54 pm 
Head Coach
Head Coach

Favorite Team: Dodgers
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
At this point, you'd have to construct them out of tables yourself, as they haven't been built.

I suggest looking at the player infobox as a guide for layout and style, and use the mediawiki site as a guide for syntax.

Report Spammers to me or Darkshade via Private Message.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:05 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
I would suggest just copying another team page like the Hawaii Islanders and editing the players, uniforms, etc. to what you want.

My Success Mode Players
Who (1B)
Terminator (CL)
ZackAttack (3B)
Panda (LF)
Newt (2B)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:05 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Braves
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Sony PS2
qweff110 wrote:
HUMANS are not alone in struggling to stay slim. Some planets go through a "fat" stage that swells their waistlines temporarily, which possibly explains why some gas giants are unexpectedly large.

"Astronomers have power leveling found a lot of planets whose sizes cannot be explained by standard theory," says Laurent Ibgui of Princeton University. The difference between predicted and measured widths of so-called "hot Jupiters" can be 30 per cent or more.

Previously, astronomers assumed that, because cold gas takes up less volume than hot gas, hot Jupiters would shrink as they lost their initial heat.
wow power level
Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss
Now a computer simulation by Ibgui suggests this effect can be temporarily halted in hot Jupiters that begin life in highly elliptical orbits. These planets are alternately squeezed and stretched as they circle their stars, resulting in "tidal heating" that warms the gas inside the planet. This counteracts the cooling effect, inflating the planet - an effect that can last for a billion years or more. Eventually, though, the planet's orbit will become more circular, and the hot Jupiter resumes shrinking. Ibgui presented the research at an American Astronomical Society meeting in Pasadena, California, last week.
world of warcraft power leveling
The model doesn't quite explain the superpuffy appearance of all hot Jupiters, says Jonathan Fortney of the University of California, Santa Cruz. "It requires these planets to start their lives on very eccentric orbits, which is possible, but not currently the preferred scenario."

^
^
^
Did someone put a homework assignment on here. Thats how I did my wiki, copy and paste and minor edits. I got to edit my team because I added a closer.

http://www.mlbppworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Columbia_Dragons