Post subject: Peter Arc Completed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:40 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Yankees
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
Hey guys, I've been playing MLB Power Pros since 2007, and it became one of my favorites throughout my life. Today, I will be posting about one of the "hardest" arcs to complete. Throughout my time playing this game, I got every ending for every Tulip player besides Alvin, Marvin, and Peter. I can see how Alvin and Marvin would not get their own unique endings, but why not Peter? I've been labbing to see what his ending could possibly be. A few days ago, I finally got Peter's ending, this post will be a guide on what you need to do to get it.

First off, you will need to be hospitalized in order to start this arc. This is easily the reason why no one has ever completed this arc, most people would quit since getting injured would really hurt Chief's potential. Anyway, it doesn't matter if it's a broken bone or Knee Bomb, just get sent to the hospital, this will allow the game to start the random events, getting hospitalized a second time may increase your chances, but I'm not completely sure. With this first task done, we can finally start the Peter Arc.

The first random event will be Peter noticing you practice hard after the injury, not much else to say. Mentality points and motivation increases.

The second event will be Peter noticing you are practicing hard again, however, he says you really don't stand out. You claim you have more heart than anyone on the team. He will agree, but that is about it. Mentality points increase.

The the third event can only happen once Mark has joined the team. Marvin goes around complaining about Mark having a girlfriend and himself not having one. Peter will help motivate Marvin to help him out. Peter will then tell you there is more to being a Doctor then just adjusting patients. Mentality points increase, chance of Sparkplug.

With these three events done, you must suffer a two minor injury to visit the doctor. It can be Insomnia, a bruise, broken fingernail, or a toothache, it just has to let you visit the doctor, but not hospitalized.

Your first visit will have the Doctor noticing you are a baseball player, he tells you not to push yourself. After getting healed, get injured again.

Your second visit is much more interesting, the Doctor will tell you that his Son plays baseball, and ever since you started visiting, he has become much more interested. This visit will unlock the final event in this arc.

Finally, we have reached the final event, Marvin will come into your dorm and tell you he has gotten tickets to a baseball game, you agree to go. Once you go there, you notice Peter is there, he tells you his father came and has finally gotten interested in Peter playing. You congratulate Peter and go back to your seat. When you come back to Marvin, he tells you the University Doctor was talking to him a few minutes ago.

Motivation increases.
Fielding practice will improve. (Pitchers will most likely get Control practice)
Teammates improve. (Fielders get better fielding while Pitchers get better control)
Fortune increases.
Mentality points increase.

And there you have it, the Peter Arc is complete. I'm not sure if anyone has completed this arc before, but if any of you haven't, I hope this small guide helps.

Here's the ending picture you get when you complete this arc.

Last edited by CleanOgre on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Peter Arc Completed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:45 pm 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Favorite Team: Tigers
This is good stuff. I've never even got to the Peter arc myself...but I'll have to try that out when I get the chance. Great stuff!

Another arc I haven't even went past the first event in is the Milton arc. That's always been a mystery to me.

Welcome to the forums, by the way! Good to have you here!

"Another year older, another year better at Power Pros!" -Me
"Best way to get laid: Tell her you're the community manager of a baseball video game forum." -SkittleMonster
"The Chronicles of Dish's Love Life. I'd read it." -BrewersFuzz
"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the *(censored)* they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Twitter: @robtoml_statman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Yankees
dishnet34 wrote:
This is good stuff. I've never even got to the Peter arc myself...but I'll have to try that out when I get the chance. Great stuff!

Another arc I haven't even went past the first event in is the Milton arc. That's always been a mystery to me.

Welcome to the forums, by the way! Good to have you here!

Thanks for the welcome!

Milton's arc activates after dating for a certain amount of time. You can complete the arc in only 3 events. I may do Robert's arc in the future, I have only gotten it once or twice though, so it may take a while.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:58 pm 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Favorite Team: Tigers
I've gotten through Robert's arc a few times. I want to say it has to do a bit with you being captain your second year, but I'm not too totally sure.

"Another year older, another year better at Power Pros!" -Me
"Best way to get laid: Tell her you're the community manager of a baseball video game forum." -SkittleMonster
"The Chronicles of Dish's Love Life. I'd read it." -BrewersFuzz
"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the *(censored)* they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Twitter: @robtoml_statman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:37 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
CleanOgre wrote:
Hey guys, I've been playing MLB Power Pros since 2007, and it became one of my favorites throughout my life. Today, I will be posting about one of the "hardest" arcs to complete. Throughout my time playing this game, I got every ending for every Tulip player besides Alvin, Marvin, and Peter. I can see how Alvin and Marvin would not get their own unique endings, but why not Peter? I've been labbing to see what his ending could possibly be. A few days ago, I finally got Peter's ending, this post will be a guide on what you need to do to get it.

First off, you will need to be hospitalized in order to start this arc. This is easily the reason why no one has ever completed this arc, most people would quit since getting injured would really hurt Chief's potential. Anyway, it doesn't matter if it's a broken bone or Knee Bomb, just get sent to the hospital, this will allow the game to start the random events, getting hospitalized a second time may increase your chances, but I'm not completely sure. With this first task done, we can finally start the Peter Arc.

The first random event will be Peter noticing you practice hard after the injury, not much else to say. Mentality points and motivation increases.

The second event will be Peter noticing you are practicing hard again, however, he says you really don't stand out. You claim you have more heart than anyone on the team. He will agree, but that is about it. Mentality points increase.

The the third event can only happen once Mark has joined the team. Marvin goes around complaining about Mark having a girlfriend and himself not having one. Peter will help motivate Marvin to help him out. Peter will then tell you there is more to being a Doctor then just adjusting patients. Mentality points increase, chance of Sparkplug.

With these three events done, you must suffer a two minor injury to visit the doctor. It can be Insomnia, a bruise, broken fingernail, or a toothache, it just has to let you visit the doctor, but not hospitalized.

Your first visit will have the Doctor noticing you are a baseball player, he tells you not to push yourself. After getting healed, get injured again.

Your second visit is much more interesting, the Doctor will tell you that his Son plays baseball, and ever since you started visiting, he has become much more interested. This visit will unlock the final event in this arc.

Finally, we have reached the final event, Marvin will come into your dorm and tell you he has gotten tickets to a baseball game, you agree to go. Once you go there, you notice Peter is there, he tells you his father came and has finally gotten interested in Peter playing. You congratulate Peter and go back to your seat. When you come back to Marvin, he tells you the University Doctor was talking to him a few minutes ago.

Motivation increases.
Fielding practice will improve. (Pitchers will most likely get Control practice)
Teammates improve. (Fielders get better fielding while Pitchers get better control)
Fortune increases.
Mentality points increase.

And there you have it, the Peter Arc is complete. I'm not sure if anyone has completed this arc before, but if any of you haven't, I hope this small guide helps.

Here's the ending picture you get when you complete this arc.

Crap I never even activated his arc.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:35 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Angels
dishnet34 wrote:
I've gotten through Robert's arc a few times. I want to say it has to do a bit with you being captain your second year, but I'm not too totally sure.

I just played 2007 success mode and I remember starting the arc, but you have to be the second year captain because you will go to him for many different things. One was complaining about Toby being so bad. My absolute favorite so most memorable.

Cleveland Browns : The Race For Last Place
2018 MLBPP Update