Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for specific discussion about American Football, or other close cousins such as the CFL. It includes all age groups, from junior-high to the NFL. This includes fantasy sports.
-->

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: MLBPPW Fantasy Football 2018
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:49 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Tigers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
philliesfan134 wrote:
I appreciate the time you took to write these. Sorry for checking it a little late

I agree with your grade on mine but I'm surprised you didn't mention Hogan - I think he will probably be the key if I lose this year. I've been super high on him being a potential WR1 or (WR2 at worst) and he's been going around 5th-6th round. But if I miss on that I don't know if the picks that followed will be enough to withstand it. I'm pretty active on waivers and at least try to trade so my teams at the beginning often go through some heavy changes

I did gloss over Hogan, and I specifically remember doing it mostly because I was getting tired and still had a lot of times to get through lol. I'm very "medium" on Hogan, neither high nor low, so I felt that was a fair value pick, whereas Baldwin and Rodgers I felt were great values, so I made sure to mention those.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:32 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Mets
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
Le’veon bell on the trade block

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:46 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Phillies
Console '08: Wii and DS
alright this is off topic but i'm playing fantasy football for the first time in another league and was hoping d-tigers or others could give me some feedback on my draft...

1.07: Odell Beckham Jr.
2.02: Kareem Hunt
3.07: Devonte Freeman
4.02: T.Y. Hilton
5.07: Royce Freeman
6.02: Brandin Cooks
7.07: JuJu Smith-Schuster
8.02: Carson Wentz
9.07: Rex Burkhead
10.02: Kerryon Johnson
11.07: Sammy Watkins
12.02: Jordan Reed
13.07: Nelson Agholar
14.02: Bears D/ST
15.07: Matt Bryant
16.02: Jimmy Garropolo

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:57 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Athletics
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Paul that’s a really good team you got there. Really good RB and WR depth which is important

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2017 and 2018 MLBPPW Fantasy Football League Champion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:47 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Looks like you're in an 8-team league? It's very hard to gauge an 8-teamer because everyone comes away from the draft with an amazing team. I would've taken an RB in the first (Gordon, Saquon, or Kamara) but you will be fine as it is.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:06 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Indians
MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 1 RECAP

The Revengers (GoTwins24) 97.5
You've Been Juiced! (LetsGoMets77) 112

Summary:
No Le'Veon, no problem was the story of the week for You've Been Juiced!, who struck gold on the waiver wire by acquiring James Conner on Labor Day. You've Been Juiced!'s faith in Conner paid off, as the Steelers backup HB racked up an extraordinary 30.5 points. Conner wasn't the only Steeler that came through for You've Been Juiced!, as Juju Smith-Schuster picked right up where he left off in 2017, scoring a solid 13.5 points. Making a major impact was the Vikings defense, scoring 20 points in their domination of the 49ers. Russell Wilson was a top-five fantasy producer in 2017, and he once again proved his value, scoring 19. These performances were enough to offset a disappointing 2.5-point outing from Shady McCoy, although you can't necessarily blame him because of the Nathan Peterman factor. The defending silver-medalists played it relatively safe in the draft, selecting proven players that potentially lack the upside to give them 150-point outbursts. This was apparent in Week 1 as no player scored less than 6 points, but no player scored over 20. Antonio Brown was once again excellent for the Revengers despite difficult conditions, leading the way with 19.5 points. The Revengers are glad they selected Kirk Cousins over Matthew Stafford, as Cousins matched Russell Wilson's 19 points. However, Kenyan Drake, the x-factor for the Revengers this season, disappointed in the longest game in NFL history, scoring only 6.5 points after splitting carries with Frank Gore. The Revengers will have to be creative in order to offset the loss of Jerrick McKinnon for the season.

Titsburgh Feelers (Queso James) 119
Team Griffith (jag123jg) 88.5

Summary:
It was a game to remember for the Titsburgh Feelers, who seemed to have already put last season's struggles behind them. It was a complete team effort for the Feelers, as all but two players provided double-digit point totals. Jay Ajayi's 20-point show against Atlanta Thursday night put the Feelers in a comfortable position early. In addition to Ajayi, Joe Mixon and Ezekiel Elliot combined for 47 points. The Feelers' running back core appears to be one of the strongest in the league. It wasn't just the halfbacks who put on a show, as Davante Adams and Golden Tate both scored 16.5 points. While Evan Engram only put up two points, he should be able to get back on track as the season progresses. Team Griffith started off slow in 2017, and Week 1 of 2018 was no different. AJ Green and Odell Beckham Jr. are a dominant WR-duo, and they proved that by combining for 32.5 points. Unfortunately for Team Griffith, the rest of the lineup did not follow the trend. Jimmy Graham and Derrick Henry, both projected to have strong fantasy seasons, struggled to produce. Ben Roethlisberger's 3 interception performance further bogged down Team Griffith. Despite a below average outing, there is still plenty of time for the supporting cast to step up their game.

Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 77.5
Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 103.5

Summary:
The battle of Detroit-based forum users was decisively won by the Phantoms. The Phantoms' lineup was anchored by a trio of Los Angeles players. The Chargers' dynamic duo of Melvin Gordon and Keenan Allen combined for 42.5 points, while Rams receiver Cooper Kupp also scored 14.5. The Phantoms capitalized on the Nathan Peterman circus, acquiring Baltimore's defense. The Ravens scored 17 points in their 47-3 demolition of the Bills. These outings offset rough games from Alex Collins (5.5 points), Ricky Seals-Jones (2.5 points), and Matthew Stafford (7 points). The Phantoms can be pleased with their performance, but Matthew Stafford's status could be a question mark heading forward. Kerryon My Wayward Son did not receive spectacular performances from the majority of their lineup, as only Kenny Golladay, Stefon Diggs, and the Rams' defense scored over ten points. QB Marcus Mariota suffered from more early season struggles, putting up only one point in Tennessee's defeat at the hands of the Dolphins. Leonard Fournette suffered a hamstring injury early in Jacksonville's matchup with New York, and his health status seems to be up in the air at this point. Additional bad news struck Kerryon My Wayward Son as tight end Delanie Walker suffered a severe ankle injury, effectively ending his 2018 season. These losses are devastating for a struggling lineup, and Kerryon My Wayward Son will have to get creative on the waiver wire.

Atomic Pickles (Agent P) 115
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 153

Summary:
In the game of the week, the Los Angeles Aodgers came out hungry after just missing the postseason in the last week of the 2017 regular season. Trey Burton was the only player to struggle, scoring a point and a half, but he still has tremendous upside going forward. The WR core of the Aodgers looks to be amongst the strongest in the league, as Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, and Demaryius Thomas collaborated for 74 points. Isaiah Crowelll was the surprise of Week 1, abandoning his Cleveland past to score 22 points. Dion Lewis was a key player down the stretch in 2017, and he continued that trend by scoring 18.5 points. Despite many offseason concerns, Alex Smith quieted the doubters with a 22-point outing. The Aodgers have much to be excited about as the lineup displayed their full potential. The Atomic Pickles had the worst luck of the week, losing by 38 points despite a great effort. After finishing in the bottom of the league last year, the Pickles put forward a tremendous effort to rebound in 2018. Mike Evans benefited from FitzMagic, scoring 23.5 points. Cam Newton had an up-and-down year in 2017, but started off on a good note this year with 17 points. MVP-candidate Todd Gurley also had a great performance, putting up 20.5 points. The Pickles were hampered by the limited playing time of Josh Gordon, who can expect to see the field more as the season carries on. Michael Gallup also struggled along with the rest of the Dallas offense. It was a tough loss, but there is plenty of reasons for the Pickles to be optimistic.

Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 160.5
TD Gobblers (Owner N/A) 80

Summary:
It's happening again, folks. The defending champions rode the core of Drew Brees, Alvin Kamara, and Tyreek Hill to the largest victory of Week 1. Strategic draft positioning allowed Cool Brees to maintain their championship core, replacing Kareem Hunt with his teammate in Tyreek Hill. Cool Brees didn't seem to miss Hunt at all, as Hunt scored a remarkable 37.5 points. Alvin Kamara recorded the exact same point total. Drew Brees's production dropped a bit at the end of 2017, but he nipped that trend in Week 1 by scoring 31.5 points. Scarily, numerous players in Cool Brees's lineup did not live up to their potential, such as Christian McCaffrey, who only scored 10.5 points. If the entire lineup heats up as they did late in the 2017 season, we may be looking at a repeat champion. The ownerless TD Gobblers need some love. Aside from Tom Brady, no one in the lineup delivered a significant performance. Kareem Hunt struggled, scoring only four points against the team he won a title with in 2017, and Allen Robinson failed to find the end zone in Chicago's loss to Green Bay. Hopefully, the TD Gobblers find a new owner soon that can solve their lineup deficiencies.

King of the North (PhilliesFan134) 59
Toby's Long Face (Q. Kimbrel) 61.5

Summary:
It was a game to forget for King of the North as they scored the least amount of points in the league this week. Aaron Rodgers and Saquon Barkley were phenomenal, but they ended up scoring 73% of the team's total points. Devonta Freeman put King of the North in a tough spot by only scoring 5.5 points Thursday night, but the team was negatively affected by injuries to Doug Baldwin and Greg Olsen. Ultimately though, the Saints defense caused the team's defeat, losing eight points that would have won the game. King of the North was unlucky in Week 1, but they will have to hope for a more cohesive effort in order to return to the postseason. After questionable auto-draft tactics, Toby's Long Face came up with a lucky victory based on the performances of David Johnson and Rob Gronkowski. Travis Kelce hurt the team's tight end platoon, only managing to put up a half of a point. Matt Ryan looked unspectacular Thursday night, and Devontae Booker may be dropped from Denver's offense altogether. Toby's Long Face pulled off the win as a result of a rough defensive outing from New Orleans, and cannot expect to get as lucky as time progresses.

Standings:
Alvin Lockhart Division
Titsburgh Feelers 1-0
You've Been Juiced! 1-0
Detroit Phantoms 1-0
The Revengers 0-1
Team Griffith 0-1
Kerryon My Wayward Son 0-1

Gilgamesh Star Division
Cool Brees 1-0
Los Angeles Aodgers 1-0
Toby's Long Face 1-0
Atomic Pickles 0-1
TD Gobblers 0-1
King of the North 0-1

Power Rankings (Based on Total Points Scored):
1. Cool Brees (160.5)
2. Los Angeles Aodgers (153)
3. Titsburgh Feelers (119)
4. Atomic Pickles (115)
5. You've Been Juiced! (112)
6. Detroit Phantoms (103.5)
7. The Revengers (97.5)
8. Team Griffith (88.5)
9. TD Gobblers (80)
10. Kerryon My Wayward Son (77.5)
11. Toby's Long Face (61.5)
12. King of the North (59)

Best of luck in Week 2!

BrewersFuzz wrote:
AND THEN IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS CLEVELAND BLOWS THE 3-1 LEAD THIS TIME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:37 am 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Favorite Team: Rockies
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu
go twins
you forgot to mention i left 52 points on the bench
from 2 players

K O N I S H I
2008 WAR: 9.4
2011 WAR: 11.4
2012 WAR: 13.4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:48 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Rangers
#4 babeyyyyy

hell yeah pickles winning it all

NAPOLI FOR MVP

"All people are good for something. The important thing is finding what." - Tom

post count doesn't matter

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:
i think we banned him cause he was an idiot
glad i never got banned for that

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:36 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 2 RECAP:

The Revengers (GoTwins24) 108
Titsburgh Feelers (Queso James) 101

Summary:
The Revengers pulled off their first win of the season thanks mostly in part to Kirk Cousins's 33-point outburst against Green Bay (they certainly liked that). Marvin Jones Jr. and Kenyan Drake bounced back from subpar Week-1 outings with 13 and 14 points respectively. Antonio Brown still needs to find his footing as he only scored 10.5 points despite Pittsburgh's excellent offensive performance. Jordan Howard was under-utilized by Chicago, scoring only 7.5 points in Chicago's Monday Night win. The Revengers will have to decide if they will stick with an underwhelming Michael Crabtree or a potential breakout player in Keelan Cole at the flex position in Week 3. The Feelers made the game close after Ezekiel Elliot and Evan Engram scored 15.5 points Sunday night. Davante Adams also impressed, scoring 15 points despite having a touchdown waved off. Injuries to running backs Joe Mixon and Jay Ajayi cost the Feelers a potential win, as they may have been able to pull out a victory if both backs played the entire game. Desean Jackson had another great performance on the Feelers' bench, and they will have to decide if they are going to place him in the starting lineup heading forward.

You've Been Juiced! (LetsGoMets77) 82
Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 116

Summary:
Kerryon My Wayward Son bounced back from a disappointing 77.5-point Week 1 with a 116 point outburst in Week 2. Stefon Diggs led the way, tearing up Green Bay's secondary 30.5 points. After a disappointing performance from Marcus Mariota last week, Kerryon My Wayward Son turned to his platoon-mate Deshaun Watson. Watson had a much better performance, totaling 22 points in Houston's loss to Tennessee. Quincy Enunwa had a solid 12.5-point showing in his team debut. Corey Davis once again struggled to live up to expectations with a 7.5 point showing. Kerryon My Wayward Son will need him to produce in order to stabilize their lineup. After an excellent Week 1 win, You've Been Juiced! failed to build off of high expectations. Pittsburgh's young duo of James Conner and Juju Smith-Schuster once again led the way for You've Been Juiced!, scoring 40 points total. Russell Wilson had a solid outing with 14 points, but he is certainly capable of much more. Lesean McCoy and Jack Doyle are two question marks for You've Been Juiced!. The duo once again struggled this week, combining for 10 points. Larry Fitzgerald also struggled in Arizona's rough offensive performance. After a dominant outing in Week 1 against San Francisco, Minnesota's defense could not find a counter to an injured Aaron Rodgers, finishing with only 2 points. Fortunately for You've Been Juiced!, the Vikings face the Bills in Week 3, so they should be able to put forth a strong scoring effort.

Team Griffith (jag123jg) 131
Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 86.5

Summary:
When you are able to win despite Odell Beckham Jr. scoring only seven points, the remainder of your team must have had a great week. This was especially the case for Team Griffith, who got off to the strongest start of the week thanks to A.J. Green's 26.5-point showing Thursday night. In addition, Team Griffith's faith in Big Ben paid off as the Pittsburgh veteran tallied 38 points against a suspect Kansas City defense. T.Y. Hilton continues to benefit from Andrew Luck's return, demonstrated by a 17.5-point performance. Derrick Henry has surprisingly struggled in the first two weeks of the year, racking up a mere 7.5 points. His struggles were offset by Marshawn Lynch's decent 13-point showing. Similarly to last year, the Detroit Phantoms could not build off of a victory. The top-two players in the Phantoms' lineup, Matthew Stafford and Melvin Gordon, had excellent outings, scoring 49 points total. However, the remainder of the lineup did not record a double-digit outing. Keenan Allen and Alex Collins struggled, but there isn't cause for concern yet as both players increased their performance in the second half of the 2017 season. The Ravens' defense regressed after their Week 1 domination of the Bills, and ultimately lost the Phantoms 2 points. It will be interesting to see if they can return to their Week 1 form against Denver this week.

Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 111
Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 111.5

Summary:
The defending champion was shockingly defeated in the heartbreaker of the week. The Atomic Pickles were led by Cam Newton and Todd Gurley. The dynamic duo combined for an outstanding 57.5 points. Zach Ertz recovered from a disappointing Week 1 performance by scoring 14.5 points. Mike Evans capitalized on FitzMagic once again and put up 17 points. However, the Pickles did not win until late Monday night when Rashaad Penny filled in for a "fatigued" Chris Carson and scored three points. These three points were enough to grab a late upset. Cool Brees once again capitalized on the triumvirate of Drew Brees, Alvin Kamara, and Tyreek Hill. In addition, Christian McCaffrey and Brandin Cooks scored 38.5 total points. Ultimately. Robby Anderson was the weakest link, scoring a point and a half. It will be interesting to see if Cool Brees replaces him in the lineup after this poor game.

Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandcam) 81.5
King of the North (PhilliesFan134) 95

Summary:
The Los Angeles Aodgers failed to continue the momentum from a Week 1 win. Michael Thomas once again led the way with 24 points, but the remainder of the lineup faltered. Only two other players, Alex Smith and Trey Burton, scored over double digits, 12 and 10 points respectively. Dion Lewis failed to continued momentum from an 18.5 point game, scoring 14 less this week. He will need to gain consistency in order for the production of the lineup to be maximized. Isaiah Crowell also regressed from his Week 1 surprise, scoring 18 less points. The Aodgers will need improved running back play heading forth. King of the North rebounded from the worst performance of week 1. Aaron Rodgers, despite clearly being injured, still maanged to score 15 point. Rookie Saquon Barkley overcame a rough night from his offensive line with a 17-point performance. Barkley has been a solid performer thus far, averaging 18 points in the first two weeks. King of the North had faith in Chris Hogan despite a 1.5-point game in Week 1, and this paid off as he scored 17.5 this week. King of the North was also able to acquire Chicago's defense through waivers, and the Khalil Mack-led squad immidiately rewarded this pickup by scoring 23, securing the victory on Monday Night. King of the North still has a major question mark at the TE position, as Antonio Gates failed to score a single point. They will need to potentially pursue alternative options heading forward.

NBA is Better (BrewersFuzz, technically active due to name change) 106.5
Toby's Long Face (Q. Kimbrel) 97

Summary:
After a Week 1 defeat, NBA is Better were carried by excellent games from Adam Thielen and Deandre Hopkins. Both receivers combined for 45 points. Tom Brady had another solid performance against a daunting Jacksonville defense. Despite these outings, Kareem Hunt was the only halfback to have a solid game, as Duke Johnson Jr. only managed to score one point. The position will need to be addressed if/when the team finds an owner. Toby's Long Face made it a game thanks to Matt Ryan, Amari Cooper, and Travis Kelce, three players who struggled in Week 1. However, the struggles of DavidJohnson and Rob Gronkowski resulted in the team's defeats. They will need to return to their usual form in order for Toby's Long Face to be successful.

Standings:
Alvin Lockhart Division
Titsburgh Feelers 1-1
Team Griffith 1-1
The Revengers 1-1
You've Been Juiced! 1-1
Kerryon My Wayward Son 1-1
Detroit Phantoms 1-1

Gilgamesh Star Division
Cool Brees 1-1
Los Angeles Aodgers 1-1
Atomic Pickles 1-1
NBA is Better 1-1
Toby's Long Face 1-1
King of the North 1-1

1. Cool Brees (271.5)
2. Los Angeles Aodgers (234.5)
3. Atomic Pickles (226.5)
4. Titsburgh Feelers (220)
5. Team Griffith (219.5)
6. The Revengers (205.5)
7. You've Been Juiced! (195)
8. Kerryon My Wayward Son (193.5)
9. Detroit Phantoms (190)
10. NBA is Better (186.5)
11. Toby's Long Face (158.5)
12. King of the North (154)

Best of luck in Week 3! I don't think I've ever seen a league in which every team had the same record.

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:47 am 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Favorite Team: Rockies
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu
ban kirk cousins 2k18

K O N I S H I
2008 WAR: 9.4
2011 WAR: 11.4
2012 WAR: 13.4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:51 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Phillies
Favorite Japanese title: (Vita) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
What is going on with letting these clowns try to do a Gurley trade. Agent’s picks were already silly enough and now he’s trying to do league-breaking shit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:03 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

philliesfan134 wrote:
What is going on with letting these clowns try to do a Gurley trade. Agent’s picks were already silly enough and now he’s trying to do league-breaking shit

get memed son

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:04 pm 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
It was for the stupidest reason, and it got undid at the end. You can check the rosters, we're good now.

The idiot, Queso, wanted to do it to impress his mom and friends for some shitty-ass reason.

"Another year older, another year better at Power Pros!" -Me
"Best way to get laid: Tell her you're the community manager of a baseball video game forum." -SkittleMonster
"The Chronicles of Dish's Love Life. I'd read it." -BrewersFuzz
"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the *(censored)* they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Twitter: @robtoml_statman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:37 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 2 RECAP

The Revengers (GoTwins24) 91
Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 102.5

Summary:
Kerryon My Wayward Son showcased their depth by scoring over 100 points despite the absences of both of their starting running backs. TJ Yeldon had a serviceable game, scoring 11 points. The stars of the game for Kerryon My Wayward Son were Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller, who shined despite their team's loss to the Giants. In addition, the Rams' defense blocked a punt for a key touchdown. Lions kicker Matt Prater was once again a reliable fantasy option, putting up 14 points. These solid performances allowed Kerryon My Wayward Son to pull out a key win. Despite this, their total could have been much higher had they started Calvin Ridley, who scored 35.5 points in his breakout game. Still, Kerryon My Wayward Son can view this as a positive, as they still won the matchup and Calvin Ridley appears to be a valuable option heading forward. The Revengers were hurt by Minnesota's abysmal performance, as Week 2 hero Kirk Cousins finished with a mere 8 points. Kyle Rudolph had an average outing but was boosted by a late garbage time touchdown. Kenyan Drake was the most disappointing performer, scoring 1 point on seven total touches. The RB2 position appears to be a cause for concern for The Revengers. Keelan Cole could not build off of his Week 2 performance, scoring 14 less points this week. In spite of these negatives, the Revengers still received good outings from Antonio Brown, Jordan Howard, and Marvin Jones Jr. Unfortunately for The Revengers, good won't cut it. They will need to figure out the Flex and RB2 positions in order to right the ship.

Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 102
Titsburgh Feelers (Queso James) 61

Summary:
The Detroit Phantoms won their second consecutive game with a combined team effort. Matthew Stafford appears to be on the right track after a rough week 1, scoring 17 points in Detroit's upset win against New England. Melvin Gordon had his third consecutive strong outing with a 15 point game against a strong Rams defense. Some were concerned with Alex Collins's output in the first two weeks, but the Phantoms maintained their confidence in him, and the decision paid off as Collins scored 13.5 points. Cooper Kupp bounced back from an underwhelming 9.5 point game last week with a solid 15-point game in Week 3. Ultimately, these four players were all the Phantoms needed to grab the win. The Feelers had the lowest point total of the week thanks in part to Tyrod Taylor's disappointing game Thursday night. Taylor was removed at halftime and replaced by Baker Mayfield, who was announced as the permanent starter in Cleveland. Ezekiel Elliot couldn't prevent a blowout, scoring a passable total of 12.5 points. A concerning situation has arisen for the Feelers after Evan Engram left the game early on Sunday, finishing with only 1.5 points. A report has stated that Engram will miss 4-6 weeks if the Giants treat his injury conservatively. The Feelers do not have a backup tight end, so they will have to explore outside options. The Feelers will also need Jay Ajayi and Joe Mixon to make healthy returns in order to ensure higher point totals in the coming weeks.

Team Griffith (Jag123jg) 74.5
You've Been Juiced! (LetsGoMets77) 84.5

Summary:
You've Been Juiced! picked up a victory in a low-scoring contest. Things looked dire in the first half of Monday Night's game after Ryan Fitzpatrick threw three interceptions, but Fitzmagic resumed as the Bucs nearly overcame a 30-10 deficit. This benefited Fitzpatrick's new fantasy team, as his 24 point game carried his team to the win. Juju Smith-Schuster and James Conner were productive once again, combing for 27 points on Monday night. Marquise Goodwin had a solid debut, scoring 10.5 points in the flex position. Larry Fitzgerald struggled to produce once again, but Arizona's decision to start Josh Rosen may increase Fitzgerald's production. Despite the win, You've Been Juiced! will need to increase their average point totals; the returns of Julian Edelman and Mark Ingram from suspensions could potentially be the spark that carries You've Been Juiced! to a 3rd-consecutive playoff appearance, and 2-1 is a solid record in their absences. Team Griffith failed to build off of the momentum from a 131 point outburst in Week 2. An ill-fated punch from Denver rookie Phillip Lindsay may have caused the loss, as Lindsay probably would have been able to put up a double-digit outing. AJ Green couldn't replicate his Week 2 performance as the lack of a touchdown hurt his overall point total. Odell Beckham Jr. had a solid game, but the lack of a touchdown reception also cost Team Griffith a potential victory. In more positive news, Carson Wentz made his return against the Indianapolis Colts. He only scored 11 points, but Team Griffith can count on him to continually increase his scoring output. Marshawn Lynch has proved to be a solid RB1 option despite his age. His 15.5 points kept Team Griffith in the game. Team Griffith will hope to replicate their Week 2 performance in Week 4.

Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 111
King of The North (PhilliesFan134) 124

Summary:
After a 59 point game in Week 1, things could only get better for King of the North, and they definitely did. Aaron Rodgers had another great game despite his injury, scoring 19 points in Green Bay's loss to Washington. Saquon Barkley has been well worth his high selection, scoring a season-high 19.5 points. Barkley has been the epitome of consistency so far, averaging 18.5 points through three weeks. However, the biggest performers for King of the North were all post-draft pickups. Adrian Peterson turned back the clock with a 24-point game. Giovani Bernard shined as the feature back for the Bengals, scoring 16.5 points. The Chicago defense rebounded from a rough start to score 18.5 points against the Cardinals. These pickups carried King of the North to their second consecutive victory. It was another tough-luck loss for the Atomic Pickles, who fell to 1-2 on the season despite scoring 110+ points in each week. Pat Mahomes broke the NFL record for most passing TDs through the first three weeks of the season, increasing his average point total to 30 points per week. Todd Gurley bounced back from an early fumble to record his third consecutive 20+ point performance. Mike Evans continued to ride the Fitzmagic wave, achieving his second 20+ point game of the year. However, the Pickles' Week 2 hero Rashaad Penny cost his team the win this time, scoring no points. The Pickles will have to solve their RB2 dilemma as Penny has not received consistent touches in the first three weeks of the season. However, luck will eventually turn in the Pickles' favor if they continue to score over 110 points on a consistent basis.

Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 141.5
Toby's Long Face (Q. Kimmel) 120.5

Summary:
Over the course of the past two years, the defending champion has become known for revenge games following disappointing performances. After a heartbreaking 0.5 point loss last week, Cool Brees responded with a 141.5 point showing. They were led by their namesake QB, who scored 39 points (5 total touchdowns). RB (wide receiver?) Alvin Kamara had an outing similar to his 37.5 point game in week 1 with his 25.5 point performance. Christian McCaffrey was impressive once again, scoring the exact same amount of points as he did last week with 20. Tyreek Hill had a bit of a down game with only 6 points, but this was probably a one-off performance. Carlos Hyde was a wise flex play, scoring 22 points in Cleveland's Thursday night win over the Jets. The defending champion's roster decisions have been extremely efficient this year, and the team appears to have the strongest depth in the league up to this point. Toby's Long Face could not pull off the upset despite their first 100-point game of the week, coming down with the tough-luck loss of the week. Matt Ryan once again silenced his week 1 critics by matching Drew Brees's point total. Robert Woods was a pleasant surprise, erupting for 28 points after a subpar first two weeks. The tight end platoon of Travis Kelce and Rob Gronkowski combined for 22 points, which isn't necessarily below average, but Toby's Long Face will need them to be at their best for the TE platoon experiment to succeed. David Johnson scored a solid 14 points, but Toby's Long Face should benefit from Josh Rosen starting in Arizona. Amari Cooper was under-utilized by the Raiders, only catching 2 passes after a 10-reception game last week. Toby's Long Face will have to hope that Jon Gruden utilizes his best offensive weapon heading forward.

NBA is Better (BrewersFuzz) 77
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 98

Summary:
After a disappointing loss in week 2, the Aodgers bounced back with a 21-point win with a solid team effort. Michael Thomas was once again the team's top performer with a 17-point outing. Alex Smith, arguably the most underrated QB in the league, put up 16 points in Washington's win over Green Bay. Smith is averaging a solid 16-point total this season. Tevin Coleman was a solid acquisition as he scored 11 points. Julio Jones had another below-average week by his standard, scoring only 11.5 points. There isn't cause for concern yet, but Julio will need to pick up the pace to increase the Aodgers' average point total. Chris Thompson appears to have been replaced by Adrian Peterson in Washington, so the Aodgers will have to look to their reserves as a result. Dion Lewis, Javorius Allen, and Isaiah Crowell are available to replace Thompson. It was a game to forget for NBA is Better, who ultimately faltered as a result of Tom Brady's worst performance in a long time, a seven-point clunker against Detroit. Allen Robinson once again struggled, scoring 6.5 points. His performance directly relates to Mitchell Trubisky's struggles. If Trubisky continues to struggle, Robinson's value will be low. Kareem Hunt's two goal-line touchdowns helped his overall performance as he managed to score 16 points despite gaining only 44 rushing yards. Adam Thielen had another solid game despite Minnesota's struggles, scoring 17 points (mostly in the second half). Like many other teams, the RB2 spot is a concern for NBA is Better, as Duke Johnson Jr. is not getting enough touches to justify a starting position. With Aaron Jones as the only other RB on the bench, NBA is Better will need to strike gold on the waiver wire.

Standings:
Alvin Lockhart Division
Kerryon My Wayward Son 2-1
Detroit Phantoms 2-1
You've Been Juiced! 2-1
The Revengers 1-2
Team Griffith 1-2
Titsburgh Feelers 1-2

Gilgamesh Star Division
Cool Brees 2-1
Los Angeles Aodgers 2-1
King of the North 2-1
Atomic Pickles 1-2
Toby's Long Face 1-2
NBA is Better 1-2

1. Cool Brees (413)
2. Atomic Pickles (337.5)
3. Los Angeles Aodgers (332.5)
4. The Revengers (296.5)
5. Kerryon My Wayward Son (296)
6. Team Griffith (294)
7. Detroit Phantoms (292)
8. Titsburgh Feelers (281)
9. You've Been Juiced! (279.5)
10. Toby's Long Face (279)
11. King of the North (278)
12. NBA is Better (263.5)

Best of luck in Week 4!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:46 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

2nd in power rankings, 1-2, and our only win is against the #1 team

nice

also Kyle Juszczyk is officially starting at RB2 next week, you have been warned

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next