Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for specific discussion about American Football, or other close cousins such as the CFL. It includes all age groups, from junior-high to the NFL. This includes fantasy sports.
-->

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: MLBPPW Fantasy Football 2018
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:21 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Rangers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
LetsGoMets77 wrote:
also my whole team (aka the entire steelers offense) is on bye this week so GG's Agent

GG lmao

GoTwins24 wrote:
The Aodgers entered the season as a WR-heavy team, but they will have to figure out a more dependable solution in the backfield.

in an ironic twist, the aodgers have traded arguably their best running back away before this recap even came out

NAPOLI FOR MVP

"All people are good for something. The important thing is finding what." - Tom

post count doesn't matter

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:
i think we banned him cause he was an idiot
glad i never got banned for that

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:38 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Tigers
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
First time I’ve ever been good in this league.

inb4 Gordon injury

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:27 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Athletics
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Kinda annoying that I’m 2-4 even tho I’ve scored the most points, by a good margin too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2017 and 2018 MLBPPW Fantasy Football League Champion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:01 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

ZeroGibson13 wrote:
Kinda annoying that I’m 2-4 even tho I’ve scored the most points, by a good margin too

still not enough of a margin to beat me head-to-head tho

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:20 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Indians
MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 7 RECAP

NBA is Better (BrewersFuzz) 124
The Revengers (GoTwins24) 89

Summary:
NBA is Better bounced back from a disappointing loss in a big way. They only scored 1.5 more points than they did last week, but it was more than enough to get the job done. Kareem Hunt was the story of the week, putting up a monstrous 33.5 points in a dominant primetime performance. Hunt's domination put the game out of reach, but it was the work of Adam Thielen and Tom Brady that put NBA is Better in position to win. Thielen minimized the impact of opposing QB Kirk Cousins with 21.5 points, and Tom Brady scored 21 despite limited opportunities thanks to two special teams touchdowns. Deandre Hopkins did just enough to be considered as a decent performer, scoring 12.5 points. David Njoku appears to be on the upswing thanks to his second consecutive week with 13+ points. The only real negatives for NBA is Better were Duke Johnson Jr. and Allen Robinson. Johnson received a limited amount of touches, only receiving one handoff and catching four passes. Allen Robinson appears to not be fully healthy as he was limited in practice all week, and this limitation was clear this week as he was held to one catch for four yards. NBA is Better will hope to get Robinson up to speed as the rest of the lineup soars. It's been a season to forget for last year's runner-up, who was once again led by the Texans defense, who scored 18 points. The Revengers have struggled to find a player who can score over 20 points in a week aside from Antonio Brown, but they almost found an answer this week, picking up Marlon Mack prior to the matchup. However, they started Corey Clement over Mack, which cost them 28 points. In addition, Mitchell Trubisky outscored Kirk Cousins by 14 points, but was also left on the bench. The roster decisions were not entirely poor, as the decision to start Tarik Cohen in favor of Jordan Howard granted them 7.5 points. Kenyan Drake managed to surpass the ten-point mark for just the third time this season. Perhaps the Dolphins will begin to increase his usage, but it is far too late for the Revengers at this point. They will now have to only look to play spoiler for the rest of this season, a task that hardly seems accomplishable as the team currently stands.

You've Been Juiced! (LetsGoMets77) 88
Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 124.5

Summary:
The Atomic Pickles gained a key victory to surpass the .500 mark thanks once again to their dynamic QB/RB1 duo of Patrick Mahomes and Todd Gurley. The pair has shown no signs of regression, combining for 60 points yet again this week. However, it wasn't just this duo that shined as recently acquired RB Tevin Coleman padded the margin of victory with 15 points Monday night. Mike Evans had a bit of a bounce-back week, scoring 13.5 points following his disappointing 7-point output last week. Zach Ertz has been one of the most dependable players in the league for the last two seasons, and he continued that trend with a 17.5 point game in Philadelphia's stunning loss against Carolina. These performances were enough to cover disappointing outings from the rest of the lineup. Jacksonville's defense will be something to keep an eye on going forward due to their recent struggles. The once league-best fantasy defense has scored 5 total points in the last three weeks and has failed to surpass the 15-point mark all season. If they return to form, they will fill out an already elite lineup. You've Been Juiced! failed to impress after a hot streak thanks in part to Pittsburgh's bye week. Due to the bye, Ben Roethlisberger, Juju Smith-Schuster, and James Conner all missed the matchup. The trio's production was severely missed, as every replacement could not match their recent production. Andy Dalton managed to score only 7 points, a low total for QBs this season. Austin Ekeler was the most solid out of the three replacements, scoring 8.5 points, but it can be assumed that James Conner would manage to outscore this total. Finally, Marquise Goodwin did not come close to Juju Smith-Schuster's season average, only scoring a mere 3 points. Mark Ingram struggled in his second game of the year, scoring only five points. Latavius Murray was the only bright spot position player wise, scoring over 20 points for the second week in a row. After a rough start to the season, Minnesota's defense has appeared to return to form, which will help add some extra points to a solid lineup. Overall, it is very difficult to win with three crucial players on bye, and You've Been Juiced! can probably view this as a one-off loss.

Titsburgh Feelers (Queso James) 114.5
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 135.5

Summary:
The Los Angeles Aodgers were able to dig themselves out of a major deficit thanks to a solid team performance, grabbing a major bounce-back victory. After a sluggish start to the game, Cam Newton led the Panthers and the Aodgers on the comeback trail, surprisingly scoring 24 points. Speaking of surprises, Dion Lewis followed a 1-point performance by scoring 18, a crucial performance that the Aodgers couldn't have gone without. Despite being included in trade rumors, Michael Thomas had his best game since Week 3, scoring 15.5 points. In another surprise, TE George Kittle appeared to be fully healthy, scoring 17.5 points, his second-highest total of the season. Arguably, the most crucial outing came from new WR Jarvis Landry, who impressed his new team with 20 major points. Washington's defense was also a pleasant surprise for the Aodgers, scoring nearly 20 points, by far their highest of the season. Ito Smith and Justin Tucker were the only letdowns, scoring 4 and 5 points respectively. Ultimately, it was a week of surprises for the Aodgers, who will be extremely glad to have pulled out the win. The Feelers were left shocked after the defeat. The Feelers led by 60 points before the Sunday game even kicked off thanks to Denver's dominant defensive outing. After scoring only 1 point in the last three weeks, the Broncos tore apart Josh Rosen and the anemic Cardinals offense for 36 fantasy points. In addition, Emmanuel Sanders had his second consecutive 20+ point performance, one that included a touchdown pass. However, QB Andrew Luck was the only other player who followed their momentum, scoring 22 points in the Colts' blowout win over Buffalo. Outside of these three players, not a single player scored over ten points. Ezekiel Elliot was the most underwhelming of them all, scoring a mere 4 points, his only single-digit game of the season. Joe Mixon also inexplicably struggled, also putting up his lowest scoring output of the year with 6.5 points. Taylor Gabriel has been great this season, but the Patriots successfully game-planned against him, holding him to a mere 3.5 points. Overall, the Feelers will look for a better team effort next week.

Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 115.5
Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 76.5

Summary:
After scoring the lowest point total of the season, Kerryon My Wayward Son scored more than enough to win this time around thanks to a solid team effort. They were led by the Rams defense, which scored 26 points, by far their highest output of the season. LA's defense was the only 20+ point scorer, but several players surpassed the ten point mark. Phillip Lindsay returned to his early season form, surpassing the double-digit mark for the first time since Week 4. AJ Green deferred from many underperforming Bengals players by scoring 14.5 points. Despite this, Green's outputs have been relatively low by his standards this year, but fortunately for Kerryon My Wayward Son, there has been plenty of leeway for him to find his footing. TJ Yeldon has been a pleasant surprise in Leonard Fournette's absence, continuing this trend with a 14.5 point game. Kenny Golladay and Stefon Diggs were uncharacteristically underwhelming, combining for only 11 points, by far their lowest combined total of the season. Overall, it was a crucial victory for Kerryon My Wayward Son, and they can safely say that the bad taste of last week has been washed away. Cool Brees has been by far the unluckiest team in the league this season, entering this week with a 2-4 record despite occupying the top spot in the power rankings for every week of the season. This week, however, was a different story. Cool Brees scored their lowest amount of points since the first leg of last year's championship game. Surprisingly, the top five layers in the lineup had decent weeks. Drew Brees and Alvin Kamara combined for 30 points, lower than usual, but still a solid combination. Tyreek Hill and Brandin Cooks, members of two of the most explosive offenses in the league, also put forth a decent combined effort, totaling 29.5 points. Finally, Christian McCaffrey was passable, recording an unspectacular ten points.. Unfortunately, the rest of the lineup failed to surpass the double-digit mark. Ricky Seals-Jones only scored 2 points, and Matt Breida actually lost his team a point thanks to an early injury. Breida wasn't the only member to lose points as the usually solid Bills defense lost 2 points. Ultimately, while Cool Brees received solid performances from a few players, their performances weren't enough to mask a poor performance from the end of the lineup.

Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 85
King of the North (PhilliesFan134) 95

Summary:
King of the North continued their run with a late victory over the Detroit Phantoms. The game was sealed late Monday night thanks to a final drive outburst from Saquon Barkley, who finished the game with 21.5 points after a slow start. For a while, it appeared that the game might end in a tie, but a late Barkley touchdown clinched his team the victory. Joe Flacco was a great streaming option for starter Aaron Rodgers, scoring 19 points against a weakened New Orleans secondary. However, the most crucial performance came from Baltimore WR John Brown, who scored 22.5 points after scoring only 10 total points in the last two weeks. Without this spectacular performance, King of the North surely would have lost this major matchup. Adrian Peterson was the final piece to the victory, scoring a passable 9.5 points. It wasn't all positives for King of the North as Kenny Stills suffered a groin injury. Stills is already ruled out for next week, but his production can easily be replaced. Christian Kirk was slightly disappointing, but he couldn't be expected to perform well due to his offense's struggles. The biggest concern for King of the North remains the tight end position. Cameron Brate was once again underwhelming, only scoring a point-and-a-half. With limited tight end options available this season, King of the North will hope that Brate can surpass OJ Howard in Tampa's offensive hierarchy. It was a missed opportunity for the Detroit Phantoms, who will be wishing to have had a higher scoring output in this key game. The only remarkable players for the Phantoms were the Detroit tandem of Matthew Stafford and Kerryon Johnson, who combined for 34 points. However, Johnson's impact would have been even greater had he managed to score a touchdown. Josh Gordon was the only other decent player thanks to his 12-point performance against Chicago. the Phantoms will still be waiting for Gordon's breakout game, which may be hard to come by with New England's target distribution. Aside from Kerryon Johnson, the Phantoms' running backs were a major disappointment, combining for only 8 points. Alex Collins regressed to his previous form after a promising 17-point outing last week. The Phantoms will hope for a return to more consistent form. Bilal Powell has been one of the most frustrating fantasy players throughout his career, and this was once again the case after his 2.5 point performance. Closing out the disappointments was WR Keenan Allen, whose struggles in 2018 continued with an unremarkable 9.5 points. Allen has only surpassed the ten-point mark three times this season after an outstanding 2017 campaign. The Phantoms will hope that his upcoming bye week will help clear his head. Ultimately, the Phantoms are still over .500, but they will have to face Cool Brees in an under-the-radar matchup next week.

Team Griffith (jag123jg) 76.5
Toby's Long Face (Q. Kimmel) 100

Summary:
Toby's Long Face survived a late injury to TE Rob Gronkowski thanks largely to Gronkowski's teammate James White. White has been quietly dependable so far this season, as he is yet to score under 10 points. His 25 point outburst this week happened to be his second-highest of the season and ended up being an absolute necessity for Toby's Long Face. QB Matt Ryan ended his first half in a big way, scoring 19 points. New England's defense bounced back after losing two points last week by scoring 14 this week, thanks largely in part to two special teams touchdowns. Travis Kelce was passable, scoring 11.5 points. It was enough to win this week, but Toby's Long Face will hope to see higher outputs from Kelce heading forward if they are to bolt into contention. Jordan Reed was the only real let-down, as has been the case all season, scoring only 5 points. Washington's offense will need to improve in order for Reed's performance to increase. Despite the letdown, the aforementioned strong performances were all Toby's Long Face need to secure a stress-free victory. Team Griffith failed to successfully follow up a major win last week. Odell Beckham Jr. and T.Y. Hilton were outstanding, combining for 40 points. Carson Wentz was also great once again, scoring 18. However, injuries to Sony Michel and Lesean McCoy derailed Team Griffith's chances this week. The injuries caused the usually dependable pairing to combine 1.5 points. Their injuries could spoil any hope Team Griffith had to salvage their season, and replacements may have to be found as time is not on Team Griffith's side. Tyler Boyd also disappointed, recording 18 fewer points this week. It was a disheartening loss for Team Griffith, especially due to injuries.

Standings:
Alvin Lockhart Division
Kerryon My Wayward Son 5-2
Detroit Phantoms 4-3
You've Been Juiced 4-3
Titsburgh Feelers 3-4
Team Griffith 2-5
The Revengers 2-5

Gilgamesh Star Division
King of the North 5-2
Atomic Pickles 4-3
Los Angeles Aodgers 4-3
NBA is Better 4-3
Toby's Long Face 3-4
Cool Brees 2-5

Power Rankings (Based on Total Points Scored)
1. Atomic Pickles (807)
2. Cool Brees (788)
3. Titsburgh Feelers (767.5)
4. Los Angeles Aodgers (761.5)
5. NBA is Better (759.5)
6. Detroit Phantoms (728)
7. Kerryon My Wayward Son (718)
8. You've Been Juiced! (713)
9. Team Griffith (705)
10. Toby's Long Face (703)
11. King of the North (692)
12. The Revengers (684)

Best of luck in Week 8!

BrewersFuzz wrote:
AND THEN IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS CLEVELAND BLOWS THE 3-1 LEAD THIS TIME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:33 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

power rankings :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:27 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
I am improving bois watch out

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:45 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 8 RECAP

The Revengers (GoTwins24) 136
Toby's Long Face (Q. Kimmel) 109

Summary:
After seven weeks of frustrating play, the Revengers finally escaped the cellar. After disappointing production from the running back position for the entire season, the trio of Tarik Cohen, Marlon Mack, and Kenyan Drake burst onto the scene. Mack led the way with 27 points while Kenyan Drake scored 21, his highest point total of the season. Tarik Cohen has been remarkably consistent this season, continuing that trend this week with 17.5 points. Antonio Brown returned from his bye week in a major way, scoring 22 points. Kirk Cousins reached the 20-point mark for the first time since Week 4. The Revengers could have scored 22 more points if they started Marvin Jones instead of the inconsistent Michael Crabtree. The only other letdown was the Texans defense, who scored 3 points, the first time they have scored under ten points since Week 3. Overall, the performance gave the Revengers some hope for a potential run down the stretch, but they will need the absolute most out of their starting lineup. Toby's Long Face ran into an unlucky matchup this week. Their 109 points would have been enough to win against several opponents. The game could have been a thriller had Matt Ryan not been on bye. His 2008 draft counterpart Joe Flacco struggled, scoring under ten points for the first time this season. James White was once again dependable in Sony Michel's absence, recording 19 points. In addition to White, New England's defense was excellent, taking advantage of a favorable matchup against Buffalo for 18 points. Travis Kelce was reliable once again, putting forth a 16-point effort. Ultimately though, David Johnson's lack of production has plagued Toby's Long Face for the entirety of the season, and the trend continued this week with Johnson's passable 11-point outing. Johnson's production cannot necessarily be placed entirely on him, but he has yet to surpass the 20-point mark this season. Jordan Reed has also been a massive letdown due to his inability to find the end zone. Reed has yet to score over ten points since Week 1, which is quite shocking considering the fact that Alex Smith usually targets tight ends. Despite these disappointments, Toby's Long Face managed to score 109 points, which is quite impressive considering the numerous under-ten point outings. Toby's Long Face will face a difficult stretch heading forward and will need to win out in order to remain in contention.

Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 122
Titsburgh Feelers (Queso James) 114

Summary:
The Atomic Pickles continued their hot streak with a victory in the game of the week. As has been the story all season, Todd Gurley and Patrick Mahomes tore apart the opposition, combining for nearly 60 points for the third consecutive week. This level of production has reached an unforeseen level, and the duo is not showing any signs of slowing down. The Pickles needed more out of the remainder of their lineup to secure the win, and they got just that from Mike Evans, who benefitted from the removal of Jameis Winston to score 26 points, his highest total since Week 3. His teammate Peyton Barber was just good enough to solidify the lineup with 14 points. Jordy Nelson was underwhelming in his team debut, scoring only a-point-and-a-half. As well as Nelson, Demaryius Thomas struggled, but his outlook looks much better as a result of his trade to the Houston Texans, a more dynamic offense than the Broncos. Overall, the Pickles outlasted a strong run from the Feelers and are in an excellent position at the top of the power rankings. The Feelers fell to 3-5 despite a performance that would have led to a victory against many opponents. Joe Mixon dominated this week, scoring a season-high 26.5 points. Mixon appears to be fully healthy this season and is shouldering a heavier workload, which will almost always result in higher scoring outputs. Andrew Luck's consistency has been insane recently. In Weeks 5-7, Luck scored 22 points in each game, and in week 8, Luck scored 23. These performances could grant him Consistency 4. Andrew Luck may have been a risky pick before the season as his health appeared to be uncertain, but he has fully returned to his past form. Davante Adams returned from his bye week to score 15.5 points, which is a bit of a step down from his last performance, but still solid. Outside of these solid performances, however, no other player could pick up the slack. Especially disappointing was RB LeGarrette Blount, who was limited to 2.5 points due to limited goal-line chances. The biggest letdown was arguably Emmanuel Sanders, who followed consecutive 20-point performances with a 7-point game. The Feelers still occupy a decent spot in the power rankings, but they will need to go on a run to overcome their record.

Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 79.5
Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 122

Summary:
Kerryon My Wayward Son grabbed the top record in the league with a convincing victory. The early season criticism stemming from the early selection of Deshaun Watson has quickly faded away thanks to Watson's play this season. Watson continued to back up his draft spot with his second 30+ point performance of the season. Stefon Diggs also reassured Kerryon My Wayward Son with a bounce-back 22 point showing. Phillip Lindsay was dependable once again this week, recording 17.5 points in Denver's relatively close loss to Kansas City. AJ Green has been remarkably consistent this year. Similarly to Andrew Luck, Green has put up similar point totals all year. He scored 15 in Week 4, 14 in Week 5, 14.5 last week, and 15.5 this week. Jared Cook, a boom or bust player this season, boomed this week with a 15-point performance, his first game over the ten point mark since Week 4. Kenny Golladay was a letdown this week, scoring 1.5 points, but his stock rose with the Lions trade of Golden Tate. Ultimately, Kerryon My Wayward Son leads the league in wins despite a middle-of-the-pack spot in the power rankings, but this scoring outburst potentially set them on the path towards the top of the rankings. This week was a week to forget for the Aodgers, who fell out of the top-four with the loss. Cam Newton was the only bright spot with a 27-point game. Newton has scored under 20 points only twice so far this season, yet another model of consistency at the QB position. Aside from Newton, the only player to surpass the ten-point mark was Michael Thomas, who was still not at his highest level this week. The RB position cost the Aodgers this week, as Chris Thompson and Isaiah Crowell combined for a mere 5.5 points. The Aodgers appeared to have addressed this pressing need with the acquisition of Texans RB Lamar Miller, who appears to be a godsend. The Aodgers will need to discover consistency in order to re-enter the playoff picture.

Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 92
Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 85.5

Summary:
After a dreadful losing streak, the defending champion finally returned to the win column with a narrow victory. Cool Brees survived an uncharacteristic six-point performance from Drew Brees, his lowest total of the year. Alvin Kamara and Christian McCaffrey offset his struggles by combining for 41.5 points. The usually excellent Tyreek Hill was somewhat of a letdown this week, scoring under ten points for only the third time this season. Brandin Cooks has entered a bit of a slump, although he did record 74 yards this week. The lack of receiving touchdowns has been a detriment to his overall total. Devin Funchess was also a surprise in a negative way as he was unable to build off of consecutive 15-point outings. As has been the case all season, Ricky Seals-Jones has struggled. This week marked his second straight game with only 2 points, and he is yet to surpass the ten-point mark. Cool Brees are still looking for consistent production from the TE position, and that has hurt their overall production. Cool Brees benefited from a bit of match-up luck this week, but they can expect Drew Brees to rebound from the low scoring outing. The Phantoms could not deliver a statement victory due to an uninspired performance. Lamar Miller impressed in his final performance with the Phantoms, recording 19 points. Aside from miller, no performers stood out. Kerryon Johnson only received 8 carries due to Detroit trailing for a majority of the game, but he still managed to score 11 points. OJ Howard was solid again, scoring 14 points. While Howard isn't lighting the league on fire, he has provided security at the TE position, which seems to be at a premium this season. Tre'Quan Smith was a wild card heading into the game, and unfortunately for the Phantoms, he could not provide a spark to carry the Phantoms to victory. Josh Gordon could have delivered a walkoff win Monday night, but his snaps were limited, nullifying any impact he could have had. The addition of Alshon Jeffery may provide a spark to a team that has struggled at WR this year.

King of the North (PhilliesFan134) 86
Team Griffith (jag123jg) 114.5

Summary:
Team Griffith put themselves in a better position with a convincing victory over a current playoff team. After a rough week, Tyler Boyd returned to previous form, leading the way with 23.5 points. Russell Wilson also shined with 22 points. No other player surpassed the 20-point mark, but Lesean McCoy and Wendell Smallwood performed almost exactly the same, scoring 12 and 13 points respectively. Odell Beckham Jr. once again survived Eli Manning's awfulness with a 17-point outing. T.Y. Hilton and Jimmy Graham were the only players to struggle as they combined for only 6 points. This win could potentially put Team Griffith back on track for a successful season. King of the North lost due to a top-heavy performance. Adrian Peterson was the surprising scoring leader, putting King of the North in a better spot with 24.5 points, by far his highest since Week 3. If Peterson consistently performs this well, King of the North can expect to see higher scoring totals as the year goes on. Aaron Rodgers cooled off a bit, following consecutive 28-point performances by scoring only 15, although he could have scored more had Ty Montgomery refused to take it out of the end zone. Saquon Barkley was still solid, but his scoring total declined a bit. This week marked the first week that Barkley failed to reach the 15-point mark. Outside of these performances, the remainder of the lineup faltered. John Brown, Vance McDonald, and Doug Baldwin all combined for 12 points. King of the North has looked to make under-the-radar waiver pickups this year, and they will hope to solidify the bottom of the lineup with these players. Despite their record, they are at the bottom of the power rankings, so they will need to start consistently scoring over 100 points.

NBA is Better (BrewersFuzz) 98
You've Been Juiced! (LetsGoMets77) 109.5

Summary:
Heading into the week, this game appeared to be the most closely matched, and that was most definitely the case. You've Been Juiced! improved to 5-3 on the back of James Conner, who scored an astounding 34.5 points, his third 30+ point outing of 2018. With Le'Veon Bell's return in doubt, Conner will continue to be a strong asset. Latavius Murray was dependable again with a 16.5 point game. Speaking of dependable, Julian Edelman scored a season high 15.5 points, his highest output of the season. In fact, Edelman's output has increased by two points in each of the games he has played so far this season. Eric Ebron scored 10.5, but his production may be limited upon the return of Jack Doyle. Geronimo Allison appears to be out of favor in Green Bay, scoring only a-point-and-a-half in his return from injury. It remains unknown if his output will increase upon return to health. Juju Smith-Schuster was a surprising letdown due to his mere 5 points, but this is not much of a concern so far. The return of Smith-Schuster, Conner, and Roethlisberger definitely worked wonders, leading You've Been Juiced! to a crucial win. NBA is Better's excellent run of form disappointingly ended this week. Deandre Hopkins was passable the last two weeks, but he was excellent this time around, scoring 23.5 points. Adam Thielen has arguably been the best receiver in the league this season, and he backed up this praise with another good game. However, he could surpassed the 20-point mark had it not been for a key fumble prior to halftime. Aaron Jones had his best game of 2018 with a 15-point game in Los Angeles. It's hard to call a 16.5-point game a step-down, but that was the case this week for Kareem Hunt as he scored 17 less points than last week. Tom Brady struggled to make his usual impact, scoring his second lowest point total of the season. Ultimately though, the game was lost due to David Njoku's disappearance. Njoku appeared to be on the right track the last two weeks, but he failed to score a single point this week. Overall, it was a tough loss to swallow due to this, but NBA is Better still remains among the teams in the hunt.

Standings
Alvin Lockhart Division
Kerryon My Wayward Son 6-2
You've Been Juiced! 5-3
Detroit Phantoms 4-4
Titsburgh Feelers 3-5
The Revengers 3-5
Team Griffith 3-5

Gilgamesh Star Division
Atomic Pickles 5-3
King of the North 5-3
NBA is Better 4-4
Los Angeles Aodgers 4-4
Cool Brees 3-5
Toby's Long Face 3-5

Power Rankings (Based on Total Points Scored):
1. Atomic Pickles (929)
2. Titsburgh Feelers (882)
3. Cool Brees (880)
4. NBA is Better (857.5)
5. Los Angeles Aodgers (841)
6. Kerryon My Wayward Son (840)
7. You've Been Juiced! (822.5)
8. The Revengers (820)
9. Team Griffith (819.5)
10. Detroit Phantoms (813.5)
11. Toby's Long Face (812)
12. King of the North (778)

Best of luck in Week 9!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:48 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

number one babey

also gg queso, u didnt deserve that loss

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Favorite Team: Rockies
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu
2nd in power rankings, worst in division. *(censored)* elliott does anyone want him

K O N I S H I
2008 WAR: 9.4
2011 WAR: 11.4
2012 WAR: 13.4

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:02 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Mets
Console '08: Wii and DS
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
Queso James wrote:
2nd in power rankings, worst in division. *(censored)* elliott does anyone want him
yes

please hmu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:01 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 9 RECAP

The Revengers (GoTwins24) 69
King of the North (PhilliesFan134) 93.5

Summary:
King of the North will be singing "Bear Down, Chicago Bears" after a dominant performance from Chicago's defense. The Bears feasted on Nathan Peterman for three interceptions and two defensive touchdowns, recording 30 points, by far a season-high. This performance was an absolute necessity for King of the North to cover for some disappointing performances. Aaron Rodgers was an exception as he scored 18 points, a solid performance as always. Nick Chubb also proved to be a strong pickup, scoring 14.5 points to haunt his former fantasy team. However, aside from these performers, King of the North could not surpass the 100-point mark, although it wasn't necessary this week. Adrian Peterson struggled despite a favorable matchup, only managing to score a mere 3.5 points. DJ Moore was wild card play this week, and he failed to build off his solid game last week with a 4.5-point game. King of the North improved to 6-3 and are one win away from securing an above-.500 season. The Revengers thought they may have had a chance to make a run after last week's big victory, but this week's performance put those hopes to rest. Jordan Howard impressed in his return to the starting lineup with a 16-point showing. Aside from Howard, the entire lineup was a letdown. Antonio Brown scored only 12.5 points, his second-lowest total of the season. Tarik Cohen was a major letdown, failing to even score one point after four consecutive weeks of scoring over fifteen. Kirk Cousins also had a clunker, recording his lowest point total of the season with 6 points. Despite three promising weeks in a row, Adam Gase once again refused to give Kenyan Drake a high volume of touches, and the Dolphins back managed only 4 points. Overall, disappointments from Cohen, Drake, and Cousins, as well as the absence of Marlon Mack, greatly cost the Revengers, effectively ending their season.

Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 70.5
Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 112.5

Summary:
The Atomic Pickles continued their case as the best team in the league with a blowout victory over another playoff team. Surprisingly, it wasn't Patrick Mahomes or Todd Gurley who led the team in scoring this week, but rather Tevin Coleman, who scored a season-high 28.5 points. This week was the first time Coleman surpassed the 20-point mark all season. Mahomes and Gurley were still as great as always, combining for 42 points, which is somehow their lowest combined total of the season. Benjamin Watson was a good play at tight end this week as he scored 13.5 points. Mike Evans and Demaryius Thomas were the only real letdowns this week. Evans scored only a-point-and-a-half after his 26-point outburst last week and Thomas only had minimal contributions despite a change in scenery. The Pickles can be satisfied with a performance that kept them comfortably ahead in the power rankings. Kerryon My Wayward Son had their second clunker in four weeks. Deshaun Watson and Calvin Ridley were the team's only contributors, scoring 19 and 16 points respectively. The team had some bye week troubles without AJ Green and TJ Yeldon. Frank Gore and Kenny Golladay struggled to fill the void, both scoring 5.5 points. Also costing Kerryon My Wayward Son was a late developing injury to Stefon Diggs, which further hampered a weakened receiver core. Sammy Watkins only scored 8.5 points, and it can be assumed that Diggs would have performed much better. The Rams defense also struggled against an explosive Saints offense, losing five points. The team will have to monitor the Diggs injury situation and hope that the injury is not too serious, and they can expect to perform better next week upon the return of AJ Green and TJ Yeldon to the lineup.

Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 134
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 117

Summary:
There were plenty of dramatic moments in this week's premier game. After failing to deliver a walk-off victory last week Josh Gordon rewarded the Phantoms' trust in him by scoring 21.5 points, which secured a dramatic Sunday night victory. Gordon couldn't do it alone, and the decision to start Ryan Fitzpatrick over Matthew Stafford was a game-winning one as Fitzpatrick outscored Stafford by 18 points with a strong second half performance. Fitzpatrick's teammate OJ Howard was also strong, scoring a season-high 19 points. Cooper Kupp's return to the lineup was absolutely crucial as he provided 16.5 points. The Chargers duo of Melvin Gordon and Keenan Allen returned to their 2017 form with a combined 35.5 points. The only position player under the double-digit mark was Kerryon Johnson, but it wasn't necessarily his fault as the Lions trailed for almost the entire game. The Phantoms needed to be at their very best to win, and they did just that. It was a tough defeat for the Aodgers who nearly won in dramatic fashion. Michael Thomas was absolutely fantastic, scoring 33 points thanks to an electrifying late 72-yard touchdown, capped off with a memorable celebration. Julio Jones finally snapped his touchdown drought and scored 21.5 points, his highest total since Week 4. Speaking of big touchdowns, George Kittle capped off a big day Thursday night with a fantastic touchdown reception. Cam Newton was also strong, recording 20 points once again. However, as has been the case all season, the running back position cost the Aodgers the win. Isaiah Crowell and the newly-acquired Lamar Miller have been hit-or-miss all season, and the pair combined for only 10.5 points this week. After a 14-point showing last week, Washington's defense lost four points. If they had been in form they may have won the game for the Aodgers. The Aodgers are most likely frustrated after losing despite a point total that would have defeated many teams this week.

Team Griffith (jag123jg) 61.5
Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 148

Summary:
Cool Brees will probably wish they could have traded this point total for any other point total they scored this season as they nearly won by 100 points. Drew Brees struggled last week but bounced back this week with 30 points. Alvin Kamara benefitted from his QB's return to form to score 31 points. Christian McCaffrey was also outstanding, scoring 28.5 points, his highest of the season. Brandin Cooks also snapped out of a slump to score 20 points, marking the first time he has reached that mark since Week 4. Nick Vannett was a fantastic pickup this week, scoring 14 points and potentially solidifying a shaky tight end position. Tyreek Hill was the only player who was somewhat of a letdown, but he still scored 9 points. Luckily, Cool Brees could easily survive this down game. Cool Brees got off to a shaky start, but they now look poised for a run to defend their title. Team Griffith had one of the weirdest weeks in fantasy history with an astounding EIGHT players on bye. The team was forced to resort to starting an injured Sony Michel and a Philadelphia Eagles defense that was also on a bye. The only performances to write home about were from Russell Wilson and Jimmy Graham, who scored 19 and 13 points respectively. The only positive for Team Griffith was that they outscored their projected point total, which is something at least. Team Griffith couldn't do much to avoid a missed opportunity to jump back into the crowded contention picture.

You've Been Juiced! (LetsGoMets77) 126
Toby's Long Face (Q. Kimmel) 115

Summary:
You've Been Juiced! earned yet another hard-fought victory this week. Similarly to last year, depth has been the story of the season for You've Been Juiced! James Conner led the team in scoring with 24.5 points, but only one player scored less than double-digit points. You've Been Juiced! played the matchup with Barker Mayfield, stating him over Ben Roethlisberger. The decision cost them six points, but it wasn't large enough to lose them the game. Greg Olsen was a pleasant surprise this week, recording a season-high 16 points. If he finally breaks free of his health issues, Olsen will be yet another solid piece in You've Been Juiced!'s strong lineup. Latavius Murray was almost unfairly stripped of a touchdown, but a stat correction ensured that he surpassed the double-digit mark. Juju Smith-Schuster was passable against a strong Ravens defense, scoring 10.5 points. His numbers have dropped a bit since the Steelers switched back to a power run offense, so it will be intriguing to see if he can return to his earlier season form. Minnesota's defense was remarkable, scoring a season-high 23 points. You've Been Juiced! may have been tempted to move on after a rough outing against Buffalo earlier this year, but sticking with them was the right choice. Mark Ingram only scored a-point-and-a-half, representing the teams only single-digit point total. You've Been Juiced! is in a great position to secure a third consecutive playoff appearance. Toby's Long Face has been a tough play all season and has been quite unlucky in the last two weeks. This week's performance can be described as top heavy. Matt Ryan returned from a bye week to score 28 points, yet another excellent outing. James White has been on fire during Sony Michel's absence, and he scored 25 points for the second time in the last three weeks. Travis Kelce also dominated, putting up 24.5 points, his second best performance of the season. However, outside of these strong outings, the remainder of the lineup labored. Devontae Booker has been insignificant this year and the trend continued with a 6-point game. Jordan Reed was also quiet, scoring 5 points. Reed has been one of the biggest disappointments of the season as he has struggled despite now playing with Alex Smith, a QB who usually favors tight ends. Rob Gronkowski's injury cost Toby's Long Face greatly this week, and they fell to 3-6. However, they can still play spoiler to many teams if Gronk can return to health.

Titsburgh Feelers (Queso James) 86
NBA is Better (BrewersFuzz) 110

Summary:
After a disappointing loss to You've Been Juiced! last week, NBA is Better recovered with an impressive win over a sneakily good Titsburgh Feelers team. They can thank Kareem Hunt mostly for the win as he scored a whopping 32.5 points. He only had one reception, but it was caught for a 50-yard touchdown. Despite a relatively smaller amount of touches, Hunt was at his absolute best this week. DeAndre Hopkins received more targets this week and finished with 21 points, marking the second straight week that he has scored over 20 points. Tom Brady started off slow, but finished strong to record 15 points. Adam Thielen was a disappointment by his 2018 standards, recording only 10 points on limited targets. Aaron Jones also took a step down, failing to build off of his solid performance last week. Overall, key performances from the team's top players led to an easy victory. The Titsburgh Feelers had arguably their worst week of the season, falling to 3-6 despite a high spot in the power rankings. They were strongly affected by the bye week of Joe Mixon, who has been their most impactful player in their victories this season. Jared Goff did all he could to carry his team to victory by scoring 28 points, but he could not elevate the team's struggling running backs. Ezekiel Elliot and Austin Ekeler failed to make impacts, combining for a mediocre 16.5 points. Davante Adams was passable with 13 points, but he has shown that he is capable of much more many times this season. Emmanuel Sanders seems to have fallen back to earth with two consecutive 7-point performances after his excellent 24-point outing in Week 7. Desean Jackson has also fallen back to earth after a hot start to the season, and the trend continued with a poor game this week. Overall, the Feelers will need to go unbeaten to re-enter the picture, which is still possible due to their strong position in the power rankings, but they will have to hope for a strong return from Joe Mixon.

Standings:
Alvin Lockhart Division
You've Been Juiced! 6-3
Kerryon My Wayward Son 6-3
Detroit Phantoms 5-4
Titsburgh Feelers 3-6
The Revengers 3-6
Team Griffith 3-6

Gilgamesh Star Division
Atomic Pickles 6-3
King of the North 6-3
NBA is Better 5-4
Cool Brees 4-5
Los Angeles Aodgers 4-5
Toby's Long Face 3-6

1. Atomic Pickles (1041.5)
2. Cool Brees (1028.5)
3. Titsburgh Feelers (968)
4. NBA is Better (967.5)
5. Los Angeles Aodgers (958)
6. You've Been Juiced! (948.5)
7. Detroit Phantoms (947.5)
8. Toby's Long Face (927)
9. Kerryon My Wayward Son (910.5)
10. The Revengers (889)
11. Team Griffith (881)
12. King of the North (871.5)

Best of luck in Week 10!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:38 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 10 RECAP

The Revengers (GoTwins24) 96
Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 170
Summary:
Cool Brees cruised to another dominant victory in a game that resembled last year's championship game. They were in control from the beginning thanks to Christian McCaffrey's outstanding 33.5 point showing on Thursday. Tyreek Hill kept the momentum with a 28.5 point showing, his best performance in the last four weeks. The dynamic Saints duo of Alvin Kamara and Drew Brees shined once again, combining for 51 points, coincidentally the same amount of points the Saints scored in their demolition of the Bengals. Brandin Cooks closed the door on an unforgettable performance with 21 points, marking his second straight week with over 20 points. Cool Brees went on an incredible run in the second half of last season, and they appear to be on the same track this year. A season of disappointments continued for the Revengers, who performed much better this week but were still overwhelmed by a stronger team. Mitchell Trubisky excelled in his team debut, lighting up Detroit for 35 points. Antonio Brown scored 18 points, but his production this year has been a bit of a step down from last year. Brown has yet to surpass 25 points in a year of increased fantasy production around the league. Jack Doyle didn't see many targets in his team debut and only managed to score 4.5 points. His teammate Marlon Mack also regressed to the mean, scoring only five points in his return from the bye. Kenyan Drake has arguably been the biggest fantasy letdown in the league this year, and he continued to disappoint with his second consecutive 4-point outing. However, the worst performance came from the Jets defense, who somehow lost 6 points against the Buffalo Bills offense in what was by far the worst defensive performance of the season. The Revengers are now guaranteed to finish below-.500 in 2018.

Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 105.5
Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 105.5

Summary:
For the first time in the three-year history of the current iteration of the MLBppworld fantasy league, there was a tie! The Atomic Pickles will be cursing the Panthers defense, who lost them 9 points Thursday. They were able to avoid a loss thanks largely in part to Zach Ertz, who nearly carried his team to a victory with 33 points, his highest total of the season by a wide margin. Patrick Mahomes and Todd Gurley have still not disappointed this year, continuing their excellent run with a combined 42.5 points. Robbie Gould was one point shy of delivering a walk-off victory to his team, but he ultimately fell just short. If Tevin Coleman would have performed similarly to last week, the Pickles would have stolen a victory, but they will have to be content with an unlikely draw. The Phantoms were led by the running back duo of Kerryon Johnson and Melvin Gordon, who combined for 45.5 points. Despite Johnson's great performance, he lost a key fumble that the Phantoms will be wishing he held onto. In addition to the disappointing draw, Cooper Kupp suffered a season-ending knee injury that will weaken the wide receiver position unless Alshon Jeffery can return to his 2017 level of production. This game marked the first of many roller-coaster rides this week.

Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 104
Team Griffith (jag123) 93

Summary:
The Aodgers held on for a season-saving victory over Team Griffith. Michael Thomas was once again the team's most valuable player, recording 23 key points, which is somehow ten less than he scored last week, but still extremely productive. Julio Jones also excelled, finding the end-zone for the second week and recording 19 points. Jones struggled a bit early in the season but is now receiving more targets, which almost always results in a production increase. George Kittle was the stabilizer this week with 12.5 points Monday night. Less production from Kittle would have potentially made the team vulnerable for an upset. Cam Newton regressed a bit with a bad performance aginst Pittsburgh, but this can probably be written off as a result of a shortened week. Ultimately, the Aodgers did just enough to avoid falling victim to a wild Monday night. Team Griffith fell to 3-7 despite the return of running back Leonard Fournette, who justified his status with a 24.5-point output. Fournette seemed to switch roles with Sony Michel, who only scored 3 points in his return from injury. Carson Wentz played well fantasy-wise despite his team's disappointing loss, scoring 20 points. Odell Beckham Jr. nearly led Team Griffith to a Monday Night Miracle, but he could not find the end zone late in the game. The loss marked another disappointing defeat for the struggling Team Griffith.

King of the North (PhilliesFan134) 105
You've Been Juiced! (LetsGoMets77) 145

Summary:
You've Been Juiced! improved to a league-best 7-3 with a convincing 40-point win. The game was pretty much decided on Thursday night when the Pittsburgh trio of Ben Roethlisberger, James Conner, and Juju Smith-Schuster combined for 65 points (35 of which coming from Roethlisberger). Mark Ingram also proved that 2017 wasn't a fluke by recording 22.5 points in the Saints' dominant victory. John Ross took advantage of AJ Green's injury to score 10 points, the first time he scored any points since Week 4. The biggest surprise of the week was Green Bay's defense, who scored 15 points by taking advantage of Brock Osweiler's ineptitude, an unusual amount of points from a struggling defense. One of the primary stories of the season has been You've Been Juiced!'s ability to avoid a potential disaster in Le'Veon Bell's holdout, and they looked primed for another playoff run. King of the North dropped to 6-4 despite their best performance in weeks. Surprisingly, Saquon Barkley wasn't the star of the week, rather it was recent waiver pickup Nick Chubb's dominant 33.5 point showing that led his team to surpass the century mark in points. Chicago's defense scored half-as-many points as they did last week, but it was still a solid 15-point performance. Aaron Rodgers was dependable as usual, but he has fallen behind a bit when compared to quarterbacks such as Patrick Mahomes or Drew Brees in fantasy production, but Green Bay's playcalling seemed to be more lively this week, which is a positive trend. Unfortunately for King of the North, Washington players hurt their overall production. Adrian Peterson failed to impress with only 7 points, and Vernon Davis failed to record a single catch. Doug Baldwin and Adam Humphries also failed to break out, combining for 11.5 points. King of the North will have to stablize the wideout position, and they may look to strike gold in the waiver wire again.

Toby's Long Face (Q. Kimmel) 101.5
Titsburgh Feelers (Queso James) 125

Summary:
The Titsburgh Feelers kept their slim playoff hopes alive with a convincing win. They will probably not regret holding onto Ezekiel Elliot, who turned the clock back to 2016 to deliver an impressive 33-point performance. Andrew Luck has been consistently dependable all season, and he continued that trend with a 21-point outing. Luck has yet to not surpass the 20-point mark since Week 3. Davante Adams has arguably been the team's star aside from Andrew Luck, and he justified that status with a 19-point outing. Austin Hooper has been a decent pickup this season, recording 16 points this week. Joe Mixon was a bit of a letdown, following up a 26.5-point showing with a 9-point game. However, the team wasn't hurt by his lack of production. The Feelers have a chance to go on a run, but they will need to pull off a few upsets against a tough schedule. Toby's Long Face has been one of the unluckiest teams in the league this season, losing despite another 100-point game. David Johnson finally lived up to his draft status, racking up 32.5 points, which is more than he scored in the last three weeks combined. Matt Ryan has been a top fantasy producer this year, and he continued to impress with a 20-point game. Chris Godwin had a bit of a bounce-back week, surpassing the 10-point mark for the first time since Week 6. James White was the biggest letdown of the week, scoring a mere 5.5 points after a hot streak. Rob Gronkowski's poor health has cost Toby's Long Face greatly, and they have been unable to replace his production.

NBA is Better (BrewersFuzz) 102
Kerryon My Wayward Son 98

Summary:
NBA is Better pulled off a dramatic win in the game of the week. Trailing by 2, Sterling Shepard caught a short touchdown to pull off a Monday Night Miracle. It was only possible thanks to Aaron Jones, who shattered his season high with 29.5 points. The Steelers' defense tore apart Cam Newton and the Panthers, scoring 20 crucial points that NBA is Better couldn't go without. They made perhaps the decision of the week when they chose to start Phillip Rivers in favor of a struggling Tom Brady. Rivers slightly outscored Brady and helped deliver the victory. However, Allen Robinson would have been a stronger play than Randall Cobb, outscoring him by 25.5 points. If NBA is Better had played Robinson, they would have had a much more comfortable victory, but they will take any sort of win, Kerryon My Wayward Son wasn't supposed to be competitive, projected to score around 74 points in Deshaun Watson's absence. However, the signing of Chicago WR Anthony Miller early Sunday morning was crucial as Miller scored a remarkable 20.5 points. Baker Mayfield was also a major pickup, scoring 22 points and filling in nicely for Deshaun Watson. Kenny Golladay was also a pleasant surprise, scoring 16 points after failing to reach double digits for three consecutive weeks. Ultimately, if Calvin Ridley would have received more targets, his team might have won. Kerryon My Wayward Son still deserves praise for nearly pulling off an upset as a result of wise waiver pickups.

Standings:
Alvin Lockhart Division
You've Been Juiced! 7-3
Kerryon My Wayward Son 6-4
Detroit Phantoms 5-4-1
Titsburgh Feelers 4-6
The Revengers 3-7
Team Griffith 3-7

Gilgamesh Star Division
Atomic Pickles 6-3-1
NBA is Better 6-4
King of the North 6-4
Cool Brees 5-5
Los Angeles Aodgers 5-5
Toby's Long Face 3-7

1. Cool Brees (1198.5)
2. Atomic Pickles (1147)
3. You've Been Juiced! (1093.5)
4. Titsburgh Feelers (1093)
5. NBA is Better (1069.5)
6. Los Angeles Aodgers (1062)
7. Detroit Phantoms (1053)
8. Toby's Long Face (1028.5)
9. Kerryon My Wayward Son (1009)
10. The Revengers (985)
11. King of the North (976.5)
12. Team Griffith (974)

Playoff Picture:
1. You've Been Juiced 7-3
2. Atomic Pickles 6-3-1
3. NBA is Better 6-4
4. Kerryon My Wayward Son 6-4
5. King of the North 6-4
6. Detroit Phantoms 5-4-1
7. Cool Brees 5-5
8. Los Angeles Aodgers 5-5

Week 11's Most Intriguing Games:
You've Been Juiced (7-3) vs. Cool Brees (5-5)
Detroit Phantoms (5-4-1) vs. NBA is Better (6-4)

Best of luck in Week 11!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:42 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

we *(censored)*. tied.

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:21 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Athletics
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
How many teams make the playoffs? If I miss the playoffs and am #1 in the power rankings I’m gonna be fairly upset

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2017 and 2018 MLBPPW Fantasy Football League Champion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next